Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

Posting Here

The Detonator
    The Detonator

Male Posts : 1147
    Speed Credits : 850

Posting Here Empty Posting Here

Post by The Detonator Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Welcome to the new Question Room!

Our old Question Room grew legs and ran away :/ Regardless this is the place to post any ruling or card effect questions you may have. It is strongly reccomended that you check the Tutorial's section of the academy and the online source of www.yugioh.wikia.com before you decide to post your question. This is because most questions can be answered directly from there.

However if you need clarification, explanations or just any question answered post here and myself as well as other members will attend to it immidiantly.

I know a lot of you come to me in Hamachi asking ruling questions so this is the place to do it if im not around or you cant get a solid answer. I urge all ADMINS and MODS not to lock topics made here until i have confirmed the answer given by another member of the academy. Sometimes people can get it wrong!

Happy posting!

--The Detonator--

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 pm