Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+25
j0hnb0i
Fallen King
Fatal
KingMP94
SabreW
IversonSt3
Efane
Ray1500
Blaze
The Detonator
OptimusYale
Shock
TinoTheSinner
Giapostolo
Pharmacist
Kalin Kessler
Scorpion67
ALucard
Yuri Bakura
overd0se.KayKay
svstar34
TheRuler
vem123
Vongola-x
DanceJonDance
29 posters

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 3 Empty KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by DanceJonDance Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 am

First topic message reminder :

::First Stage Rules::
    - Four player will be randomly assigned to a group (total of eight groups) and each member of a group will have to face each other (total of three matches per member)
    - Getting a win will earn you three points, a draw will get both players 1 point, and a loss will earn no points.
    - At the end of all the matches the two players with most points out of each group will advance to stage two. In the event of a tie for points we will look at duels for and duels against (much like the GF and GA system)
    - But wait it's impossible to get a draw in yugioh right? Wrong. This tournament will be special because every matches won't be best two out of three.
    - Matches in this tournament will consist of four duels each, and the only way to win is to win 3 or 4 duels (3-1, 4-0) meaning that you can still get a 2-2 outcome which will result as a draw.
    - You cannot stop dueling once you get three wins like you'd do in a regular two out of three match. You must duel your opponents four times in order to complete the match.

::Second Stage Rules::
    - Second stage will be a traditional sixteen player knock off tournament.
    - In this stage we will revert to the traditional two out of three match system and the best duelist will win.

::Hamachi Network::
    - Each one of the participants from every academy is Required to join the following hamachi network:
    KCTAU World Cup (no password)
    - Failure to join this network will result in you becoming responsible for contacting your opponents, and if you cannot the people who are in the network will be given priority when it comes to a disqualification.
    - The network will be a premium network and will be open for approximately 24hrs. It is the responsibility of academy leaders to get their representatives to join.

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 3 11ieafs

Round of 16 deadline is 4 days. Sept 3, 2010. Also, OTK decks are banned this round.

::Knock Off Round::

Round of 16:
    - DGA's Vongola-X vs. TDA's DanceJonDance
    - DGA's Fallen King vs. DGA's Scorpion67
    - DGA's J0hnBoi vs. TDA's Overd0ze.KayKay
    - SDA's IversonST3 vs. TDA's Alucard
    - TDA's Efane vs. SDA's Blaze
    - TDA's KingMP94 vs. TDA's Giapostolo
    - DGA's Shock vs. SDA's Pharmacist
    - SDA's Vem123 vs. TDA's OptimusYale

Last edited by DanceJonDance on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 am; edited 5 times in total
    TheRuler
    TheRuler

Male Posts : 8
    Speed Credits : 7

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 3 Empty Re: KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by TheRuler Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:52 pm

I think colton hasn't joined the ham network, and I can't see Alucard ever online when I am online :S
    ALucard
    ALucard

Male Posts : 133
    Speed Credits : 11

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 3 Empty Re: KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by ALucard Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:31 pm

join [ALucard] pass sexy
    You can find me there o.O
    Shock
    Shock

Male Posts : 16
    Speed Credits : 0

Post by Shock Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:06 am

Results Updated:

DGA Shock VS SDA Chaos714 4-0 My favour
    DGA Shock VS DGA SabreW 4-0 My favour
    DGA Shock VS TDA Overd0se 4-0 My favour

Last edited by Shock on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SabreW
    SabreW

Male Posts : 35
    Speed Credits : 207

Post by SabreW Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:08 am

Shock vs. SabreW 4-0

Match confirmed.
    IversonSt3
    IversonSt3

Male Posts : 291
    Speed Credits : 1646

Post by IversonSt3 Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 am

IversonSt3 vs Optimus Yale 3-1

Great Games! Cool
    OptimusYale
    OptimusYale

Male Posts : 453
    Speed Credits : 2825

Post by OptimusYale Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 am

yeh gg's

confirm
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:57 am

quite disappointed with some of the visiting academy reps. Some didn't join the network, and some aren't even registered yet.. This phase should not be taking this long to complete. Three entire groups have yet to do a match, and all I can say is that this is not what I expected from SDA, and DGA. If this continues we may not have a KCTAU world cup any more and we'll just keep it as a TDA-exclusive event (until we get ripped off of course)
    OptimusYale
    OptimusYale

Male Posts : 453
    Speed Credits : 2825

Post by OptimusYale Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:47 am

I made a second group, as i missed the deadline and only iverson joined...apparently one of the guys is on vacation...and one is nowhere to be found o.o;;;
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Male Posts : 130
    Speed Credits : 1508

Post by Vongola-x Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:38 am

You gave a 2 week deadline. Like I said before in several topics and hams: fallen king is on vacation this week and will do all of his duels next week. Scorp has no computer right now and will buy one this week so he will duel next week like fallen. The one inactive at our side is Blight who just disappeared :S
    vem123
    vem123

Male Posts : 415
    Speed Credits : 6014

Post by vem123 Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 am

Sorry, DJD but why must you blame SDA and DGA ? SDA has 8/10 members in the hamachi network ( while DGA and TDA have 7/11 each ) , and the other are not in because they are on holidays. All SDA members except JDDAD ( who is on holidays ) have joined TDA too .
    I tried to find Colton for ages but he is never online. Stef tried to find his opponents for the tournament before he leaves BUT no one has joined the network except iverson. These are just some examples...
    There have been done 15 matches in total until now!
    SDA had 8 members in those 15 matches
    TDA had 10 members in those 15 matches
    DGA had 11 members in those 15 matches !

EDIT : Another thing i noticed!
    SDA has 5 different members that have done at least one match while DGA and TDA have four.
    Also in the group you said no one has done their matches... The members of each academy are equal. Why should DGA and SDA be the inactive ones ?

*GASP* DGA members have actually done 1 more match than TDA, but.... they are inactive yeah...!!
    Then SDA has done 8 matches with 4 people away on holidays and with some that may leave later. Ok we have done 2 matches less than TDA... yeah we are pretty inactive, we suck...
    I HAD WARN YOU. I told you there will be inactivity because members are leaving on holidays, but you didn't care. TDA is more active that is a fact. but because you have held a succesfull tournament inside TDA once doesn't mean you are always more active in these kind of tournaments. If you start blaming other academies without logical reasonings i may think twice if SDA has to participate in the next World Cup and i am sure DGA feels the same.

To summarize, answer me why SDA and DGA are more inactive than TDA.
    i proved above that SDA has more members in the hamachi network than the other academies and DGA has done more matches than the other academies.
    In which part of the tournament is TDA more active ?!!

Last edited by vem123 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Giapostolo
    Giapostolo

Male Posts : 39
    Speed Credits : 629

Post by Giapostolo Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Lol great..Fallen and the Jd guy are on holidays lol -.-'
    o.O
    Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Giapostolo wrote:Lol great..Fallen and the Jd guy are on holidays lol -.-'
    o.O

Fallen will be back next week so he will duel
    Giapostolo
    Giapostolo

Post by Giapostolo Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Eh..Sorry i didnt see dat part D:!
    Thanks for telling me =D!
    KingMP94
    KingMP94

Male Posts : 108
    Speed Credits : 4433

Post by KingMP94 Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 am

2-2 against sco. ggs bro, really close game on game 4 xD

Beat Infamously_Fatal 3-1. GGs man. I'm leaving for vacation today and spooky has just been too inactive, so I hope when I return (22nd) I dont get DQ'd for waiting on him all day -.-

Last edited by KingMP94 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scorpion67
    Scorpion67

Male Posts : 7

Post by Scorpion67 Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 am

Scorpion67 VS KingMP94 : 2-2

Yeah bro, it the 4th duel was epic !!! but all the 4 duels were hard duels. Its always good to play with ya, at leastthe worst is done, lets take over the 2 places of the group.

Scorpion VS SPooky_Ahmed : 0-0

Scorpion VS Infamously Fatal 3-1

We had some issus during the duels. i was wining 2-0 and in the third duel KC frozed but he had advantage. The forth duel frozed too but i had advantage so we decided to call it a 3-1. GG's mate

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fatal
    Fatal

Male Posts : 38
    Speed Credits : 154

Post by Fatal Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:32 am

resutls:

King- 3-1 King favor- gorz on every single duel and chaindisaperence killed me and 3rd and 4th duels wasnt the best of hands especially 4th...but gg's any ways

me vs scorp....3-1 his fav....damn kc lagged so i lost intres in the duels...kc has major issues....gg's
    Giapostolo
    Giapostolo

Post by Giapostolo Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:31 pm

2-2 With Fallen
    Brain control both duels killled mah 4 monstas ;[
    Fallen King
    Fallen King

Male Posts : 27
    Speed Credits : 780

Post by Fallen King Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Results for me So Far:

Fallen King vs Giaopostolo=2-2 Tie
    Fallen King vs Hinato=4-0 My favor
    Scorpion67
    Scorpion67

Male Posts : 7

Post by Scorpion67 Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:26 pm

aint this supose to be over yet !!! i think we already know who are the inactive ones and we can pass to the next round
    IversonSt3
    IversonSt3

Male Posts : 291
    Speed Credits : 1646

Post by IversonSt3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 pm

Blight is just DEAD! Shocked I thing he quited YGO or is on holidays for the month!

Vongola-x
    Vongola-x

Post by Vongola-x Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:50 pm

IversonSt3 wrote:Blight is just DEAD! Shocked I thing he quited YGO or is on holidays for the month!

Yes, Blight has disappeared. You can DQ him Sad
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:54 pm

sorry for not updating this lately. I've been busy with school xP i'll update it in a bit x_x
    Ray1500
    Ray1500

Male Posts : 8
    Speed Credits : 3

Post by Ray1500 Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Det Won 3/1 GGz.
    The Detonator
    The Detonator

Male Posts : 1147
    Speed Credits : 850

Post by The Detonator Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:08 pm

confirmationz im still out it seems

Last edited by The Detonator on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ALucard
    ALucard

Male Posts : 133
    Speed Credits : 11

Post by ALucard Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:45 am

Where are The Ruler and Colton? o.O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm