Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+25
j0hnb0i
Fallen King
Fatal
KingMP94
SabreW
IversonSt3
Efane
Ray1500
Blaze
The Detonator
OptimusYale
Shock
TinoTheSinner
Giapostolo
Pharmacist
Kalin Kessler
Scorpion67
ALucard
Yuri Bakura
overd0se.KayKay
svstar34
TheRuler
vem123
Vongola-x
DanceJonDance
29 posters

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 4 Empty KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by DanceJonDance Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 am

First topic message reminder :

::First Stage Rules::
    - Four player will be randomly assigned to a group (total of eight groups) and each member of a group will have to face each other (total of three matches per member)
    - Getting a win will earn you three points, a draw will get both players 1 point, and a loss will earn no points.
    - At the end of all the matches the two players with most points out of each group will advance to stage two. In the event of a tie for points we will look at duels for and duels against (much like the GF and GA system)
    - But wait it's impossible to get a draw in yugioh right? Wrong. This tournament will be special because every matches won't be best two out of three.
    - Matches in this tournament will consist of four duels each, and the only way to win is to win 3 or 4 duels (3-1, 4-0) meaning that you can still get a 2-2 outcome which will result as a draw.
    - You cannot stop dueling once you get three wins like you'd do in a regular two out of three match. You must duel your opponents four times in order to complete the match.

::Second Stage Rules::
    - Second stage will be a traditional sixteen player knock off tournament.
    - In this stage we will revert to the traditional two out of three match system and the best duelist will win.

::Hamachi Network::
    - Each one of the participants from every academy is Required to join the following hamachi network:
    KCTAU World Cup (no password)
    - Failure to join this network will result in you becoming responsible for contacting your opponents, and if you cannot the people who are in the network will be given priority when it comes to a disqualification.
    - The network will be a premium network and will be open for approximately 24hrs. It is the responsibility of academy leaders to get their representatives to join.

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 4 11ieafs

Round of 16 deadline is 4 days. Sept 3, 2010. Also, OTK decks are banned this round.

::Knock Off Round::

Round of 16:
    - DGA's Vongola-X vs. TDA's DanceJonDance
    - DGA's Fallen King vs. DGA's Scorpion67
    - DGA's J0hnBoi vs. TDA's Overd0ze.KayKay
    - SDA's IversonST3 vs. TDA's Alucard
    - TDA's Efane vs. SDA's Blaze
    - TDA's KingMP94 vs. TDA's Giapostolo
    - DGA's Shock vs. SDA's Pharmacist
    - SDA's Vem123 vs. TDA's OptimusYale

Last edited by DanceJonDance on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 am; edited 5 times in total
    j0hnb0i
    j0hnb0i

Male Posts : 11
    Speed Credits : 624

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 4 Empty Re: KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by j0hnb0i Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:48 am

i played against kalin kessler and was winning 3-0 but then he said he had to go so we would have to finish later. i never saw him again haha

pharmacist and i can't host for some reason so we both decided to have a tie between the 2 of us.

myst pmed me on ham but i was afk at the time. when i tried to respond he wasn't there and he hasn't been online. i even pm'd him here on TDA and i haven't gotten a response.
    Pharmacist
    Pharmacist

Male Posts : 332
    Speed Credits : 998

KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010 - Page 4 Empty Re: KCTAU World Cup Tournament Summer 2010

Post by Pharmacist Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:52 am

@j0hn

myst and kalin have left TDA for some time, thought I told you this in ham Very Happy
    j0hnb0i
    j0hnb0i

Male Posts : 11
    Speed Credits : 624

Post by j0hnb0i Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:59 am

yea i know haha

i was just letting everybody else know my situation with wins and losses haha
    Shock
    Shock

Male Posts : 16
    Speed Credits : 0

Post by Shock Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 am

:O Well,I have been trying to contact Overd0se,for our World Championship duel but I've had no luck,he's never online in ham,and I pmed him here,he replied saying that we could do it yesterday,and I am still waiting :/
    overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

Post by overd0se.KayKay Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:07 pm

I was online yesterday in TDA. HAM sucks atm.
    Shock
    Shock

Post by Shock Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Ok I found Overd0se online and won 3-0 but he needed to go and also said that mirror matches fail (which they do) so he made it 4-0 for me
    overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

Post by overd0se.KayKay Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:37 pm

comfirm xD couldnt update my deck btw Very Happy
    Blaze
    Blaze

Male Posts : 31

Post by Blaze Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:49 pm

guys it's already 21st an ddq's didn't sart.what's going to happen.will we wait till all do their matches,or we will start the next phase?Razz
    ALucard
    ALucard

Male Posts : 133
    Speed Credits : 11

Post by ALucard Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 pm

TheRuler said I can have the win. Need proof? Pm me.
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Post by DanceJonDance Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:15 am

i haven't had time to update this, and I won't really update it. I've gone over the ham network, as well as the matches not updated in the first post and got the top sixteen.

Group A:
    1. Vongola-X [DGA]
    2. Blaze [SDA]

Group B:
    1. Efane [TDA]
    2. DanceJonDance [TDA]

Group C:
    1. Fallen King [DGA]
    2. Giapostolo [TDA]

Group D:
    1. KingMP94 [TDA]
    2. Scorpion67 [DGA]

Group E:
    1. j0hnBoi [DGA]
    2. Pharmacist [SDA]

Group F:
    1. Shock [DGA]
    2. Overdoze.KayKay [TDA]

Group G:
    1. IversonST3 [SDA]
    2. OptimusYale [TDA]

Group H:
    1. Vem123 [SDA]
    2. Alucard [TDA]

TDA: 7 advanced
    DGA: 5 advanced
    SDA: 4 advanced

OptimusYale
    OptimusYale

Male Posts : 453
    Speed Credits : 2825

Post by OptimusYale Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 am

Are we allowed to use newly released cards for the rest of this tournament and when will it adhere to the new banlist?
    Giapostolo
    Giapostolo

Male Posts : 39
    Speed Credits : 629

Post by Giapostolo Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Won over Kingmp 2-1
    Damn that ladd o.o
    GG'z man, some of the best duels ive done Very Happy
    KingMP94
    KingMP94

Male Posts : 108
    Speed Credits : 4433

Post by KingMP94 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 pm

gia won 2-1 Razz

very close duels, but his deck countered mine and well thts all ima say xP gl file ;D
    tws1994
    tws1994

Male Posts : 228
    Speed Credits : 4567

Post by tws1994 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 pm

is their any chance i can sub for someone in tda if they dont show?
    Blaze
    Blaze

Male Posts : 31

Post by Blaze Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:24 pm

i won vs efane 2-1!extremely difficult games!really gg's dude!hope to duel you again!

djd can you plz tell me what is going to happen with the new cards?are they allowed to use?i mean saberz,infernities and all this decks.moreover is deck changing allowed?
    ALucard
    ALucard

Post by ALucard Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:37 pm

They are xD why do you think DJD said no OTK decks o.O (infernities) ?
    Efane
    Efane

Male Posts : 82
    Speed Credits : 422

Post by Efane Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:00 pm

ggs....

sabers or fernies would be a better matchup Very Happy

i still missplay with cold wave in mirror matches
    IversonSt3
    IversonSt3

Male Posts : 291
    Speed Credits : 1646

Post by IversonSt3 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Lost to ALucard 2-1. I was expecting Sabers though! Razz .-. Really EpiC duels! Wink (Oppression) For my Loose!

My 4 favourites on the duel:
    1. I Mind Crushed Kalut!
    2. You Crow my Vayu!
    3. I Topdeck DaD!
    4. You activate Icarus Attack on my Sirocco + Vayu!
    ALucard
    ALucard

Post by ALucard Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Nice nice nice duels. Mirror matches are really pro o.O
    Scorpion67
    Scorpion67

Male Posts : 7

Post by Scorpion67 Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:46 pm

well i beated fallen king 2-0

but the world cup is still going Smile GG's bro !!!
    Giapostolo
    Giapostolo

Male Posts : 39
    Speed Credits : 629

Post by Giapostolo Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Come on guys D:
    De deadline is in 2 days D=
    Shock
    Shock

Post by Shock Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:31 am

I tried to contact pharmacist yesterday so we could duel but it seems that he went offline and stopped replying to the PMs,I will try my best to find him today Neutral
    Pharmacist
    Pharmacist

Post by Pharmacist Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:53 pm

wtf lol dnt even lie i pmed you back yesterday then pm you in ham LOTS of times then you wnt answer or you would go offline ==
    Shock
    Shock

Post by Shock Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Yeah I admit my mistake about the ham,it just crashed,then my whole screen froze and I couldn't move,I closed the comp,then I PMed you one,you answered,I pmed you again,and you apperantly went offline? Maybe your inbox was full?

Edit:I just spammed in the PM ~_~ Dx Answer if you can see it please

More Edit: I am still trying to contact him,sent blaze and redgar to PM pharma in ham but no he is not answering.Agonyyy,we gotta duel Dx
    Pharmacist
    Pharmacist

Post by Pharmacist Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:21 pm

won vs shock 2-0 my favor ggs Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 pm