Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+7
ALucard
TheRuler
Yuri Bakura
Georgenal
catastor
Yusei Fudo.
vem123
11 posters

KCTAU World Cup : My view on the participants

vem123
    vem123

Male Posts : 415
    Speed Credits : 6014

KCTAU World Cup : My view on the participants Empty KCTAU World Cup : My view on the participants

Post by vem123 Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Hey, every academy leader is making an article about world cup. I will write mine up too. I think it will be good enough, because i know almost every single participant.
    Let's start with the countries

The Countries

There are many different countries inside the world cup. However the ones with most members are Greece , with an outstanding amount of ten (10) members while U.S.A comes second with six (6) people on their forces. Let's take a closer look at the participants of those two teams

Greece : The main threats of Greek representatives are Blaze, KingMP4, Fallen King, and maybe myself.
    They are both very talented duelists. 3 of them are administrators of DAD, DGA and SDA respectively and are the most known. Blaze should not be underestimated as he is really talented and wants to prove his skills. IversonSt3 , Shock and other members of the Greek Team should not be taken lightly either. They are very skilled and can be a real threat for people like DJD.

USA : Svstar is definetaly the stronger between the USA represntatives, but has a hard group to pass. If he makes it from the group stage is really possible to win the competition. Johnboi is another good duelist, top dorm in DGA and should not be underestimated. About the other members, they aren't as strong as the other USA reps but may do the surprise and reach the knock-out stage with Imfamously_Fatal having more possibilities to do it

Romania: : Alucard and Overdose.kaykay are both really skilled duelists, Top Dormed in TDA, and will try to make their country shine amongst the other, i find it very possible that one of them will reach the Top 4!

Spain with DanceJonDance and Pharmacist is another country with 2 representives. DJD is favorite to win this tournament, so spain has lots of possibilities to win a medal here.
    Canada, Australia, Lithuania and Russia have enough possibilities too, with Scorpion67, The Detonator ,Vongola-X, Efane respectively ready to prove their powers and reach the finals of the World Cup.

I really want someone from Greece to win this because i am from Greece, if not, i want Romania to reach the top since one of my best friends is Romanian, and i always cheer for them in every kind of tournament if the opponent is not greece or cyprus x]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After the wish to make your country well known into kc by winning the world cup the one that comes up, is make your academy hold the tittle of the World Cup winner. TDA is definately the favorite to win this tournament since it is almost 1 year old and has built extremely good duelists, but SDA and DGA shouldn't be underistimated as they have many talented duelists in their forces.

The Academies

TDA : TDA is the host of the 1st World Cup Championship and the favourite one to win the tournament. Almost all duelists of the TDA Team are really experienced and skilled. The biggest names are the ones of DJD and The Detonator, owners and Elite Duelists of TDA. There are many other good players like KingMP4 and Efane.
    All of them are the ones with the most possibilities to win the TDA. There are many duelists like Alucard and Overdose.kaykay who can reach until the tops but are less favourite to win the tournament. Other players like Myst and Giapostolo will try to shine in the shadows of their stronger teammates and win a place in the knock-out round.

DGA : The main threats of DGA are their administrators. Vongola-X , Tino the Siner, Scorpion67 and Fallen King. Theya re both extremely skilled. Vongola-X has proved his powers here in TDA too, defeating DJD and Det in one day for the Tag Team tournament. Tino the Siner is the former leader of GT, and while leading it he was really succesful, counting only one loss against PX.The new leader Fallen King is really skilled too and recently has taken 4 of EX members out in a row and continues to duel, trying to beat them all. Scorpion67 is well known, a member of DLK, one of the most succesful teams in KCTAU. He has taken all the ADA team out in an unofficial SDA vs ADA war. The other members of DGA shouldn't be taken lightly , especially johboi since they all want to prove their powers and bring glory to SDA.

SDA : SDA hasn't got its best players, because they are away, but still managed to bring an enough skilled team. Aris Samaras, redgar, Terraplant. All of them missed the qualfiers, and they are all very skilled duelists with the most dangerous being aris, defeating 4 YKJ members in a row even though they knew his deck. That includes players like firestorm and Dark_Armed_Dragon. His real life achievements are really nice for a KCVDS player. 5th in Greek Qualifiers, and 80th in the European Cup of 2010. Redgar is player with extremely good deck building skills and perfect gameplay. A few people are able to outmatch him even if he is playing with fun decks. Terraplant isn't as skilled as the ones mentioned above, but is really good player too. Those are names you should remember for the next World Cup Tournaments.
    About the players who are currently participating myself is really overrated by people through TDA. They may be right since i have a great amount of success in the last TDA tournaments and manged to get a Stardust rank.However i am leaving on vacations at 14th August and won't be able to duel for the 16knock-out round. I will try to qualify my group stage though. But the main threat of SDA isn't me. It is a pretty unknown duelist to you, in my opinion it is because of his bad team choice. This fact makes many people underestimate him, while you shouldn't. He is really skilled and evenly matches people like Detonator in my opinion. The other big power of SDA is svstar34, who joined SDA a while ago. I was surprised by his skills. He scored a 37/38 at his test result. being in Top Rank 3/3 at SDA. He is a well known player, an elite member of LE and as i stated above he can even win the tournament.
    Stef will also leave for holidays next week and propably won't be able to duel at knock-outs if he pass. IversonSt3 and Imfamously_Fatal are two players SDA depends on and likely to reach the tops. Pharmacist , spooky_ahmed and Chaos714 are the less favorites to bring some wins to SDA but they may pass their group stage and try hard to go as further as they want.

TDA is the favorite to win and i will not deny that. DGA is the 2nd favourite to win and SDA comes 3rd. This is based in the amount of very good duelists in the respective teams. SDA and DGA will sure try to prove their powers against TDA and will not surrender until the very end.

And at last the idvindual part. Where everyone wants to make his name heard all over KCTAU as the world champion of the season...Who will it be ? Let's take a look at each participant group by group.
    I will position the duelists with the orded i think they will finish the group stage

Group A : { The powerful Trio }

This is the group which holds 3 of the favorites to reach the tops. Detonator, Blaze and Vongola-X, while Ray1500 is the outsider but may still make the surprise and take one of the two spots.

The Detonator : Det is the favorite to win this group. He is one of the TDA stronger duelists. He will give a tough fight against Blaze and Vongola but i think he will make it to the first place.If he isn't careful he may end up even in the third place though

Blaze : A really skilled duelist. The SDA's main threat. He has beaten Vongola many times in the past and that's why i give him the second place.

Vongola-X : He has beaten Det recently but that doesn't make it enough. I do not think he will give up without a fight, and may end up in the first place.

Ray1500 : The outsider of the group. Intermidiate rank in DGA, the only intermidiate ranked duelist among the group. He will try to a make a surprise though.

Group B : {The Group of Death}
    This is the group no one can predict the winners. All of the duelists are favourites to win the tournament. However those are my predicitons

DanceJonDance : DJD is most favourite to take the first place. Leader of PX once, and really succesful in many tournaments he have participated

Svstar34 : The reasons are stated in the USA participants above.

Tino The Siner : Former leader of GT, really skilled, i believe he can take the third place and why not even more ?

Efane : He is really skilled too, but not enough as the members above, he can still be in the knock-out round though, everything is possible

Group C : {Souvlaki Power will shine}
    In that group JudmgmentDAD is inactive so propably the other 3 players will figght for the 2 spots that lead on the next round

Fallen King : Among the other 3 he is the favorite to win the first place. Owner of DGA and leader of GT he is in a higher class than the others.

Giapostolo : He is really skilled do and will likely qualify along with Fallen

Hinato : I do not really know his skills, but he is low dorm in DGA and that makes him the outsider

JDDAD : He is inactive and may not return, even if he does i do not expect much , he qualified through another member who was disqualified.

Group D : {Of all powers..}
    No comments

KingMP4 : Co-Leader of DLK. Staff in TDA and DAD. Really skilled and i believe he is the favourite to win this group

Scorpion67 : Fellow member of DLK. Owner of DGA. His achievments are described above.

IMfamously Fatal : Owner of FC, who aren't that succesful though. Mainly because his bad choices in my opinion. He is enough skilled though and can make a surprise

Spooky_ahmed : the outsider of the group. He hasn't got any achievments under his belt, but may be a tough opponent to face.

Group E : {The group of the underdogs}
    A lot of underdogs here. Let's see

Myst : I think he is the more skilled among the others and deserves the first place

johnboi : Mainly because he is top dorm in DGA and i believe he is more skilled than the others in his group

PHarmacist : He is a good duelist but not good to enough to win a spot at the top 16 i believe

Kalin Kessler : Same with above

Group F : {Common again ...}

Overdose.kaykay : Very good player, a tester in TDA, i believe he will win the first place wasily

Shock : He is really skilled. I have dueled him numerous times. Very good player. I will be surprised if he doesn't reach the group stage.

SabreW : I do not know much , since he is blackrose in DGA i do not think he can make it

Chaos714 : The outsider of the group and SDA's team . He will fight hard to qualify though. Do not understimate him

Group G : { I am tired of writing and thinking...no title}

Stef : A really skilled duelist. Not as much as the favourites to win the tournament, but definetaly the best player in his group

IversonSt3 : SDA Owner, isn't as skilled as many expect him to be, he is a really good player though, and can evenly match people like DJD and recently has beaten some really good and well known duelists in a KCTAU tournament

OptimusYale : Though an admin of TDA from what i have seen , he isn't as skilled as DJD and Det. It may be my mistake though, he definetaly musnt' be underestimated.

Blight : The outsider of the group, a mid rank duelist of DGA. He doesn't seem to be a big threat, but he mustn't be underestimated.

Group H { Two Tops , Two Underdogs...}

Vem123 : No comments, i cannot make

Alucard : Stardust Blue Leader, really skilled, a favourite to win a place to the next phase

The Ruler : Staff of DGA, intermidiate dorm though. He will fight for a spot though

Colton : A begginer rank on tda. I do not think he can do lots of things. Do not underestimate him though

That's all people. Sorry for any grammar mistakes etc..
    1 rep if you liked my article Wink Post your opinions too D:
    Yusei Fudo.
    Yusei Fudo.

Male Posts : 227
    Speed Credits : 673

KCTAU World Cup : My view on the participants Empty Re: KCTAU World Cup : My view on the participants

Post by Yusei Fudo. Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Awesome document dude.
    I enjoy reading this.
    Division A and Division B matchups are going to be excited.
    Good luck to all.
    catastor
    catastor

Male Posts : 77
    Speed Credits : 464

KCTAU World Cup : My view on the participants Empty Re: KCTAU World Cup : My view on the participants

Post by catastor Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:20 am

yea me too
    reading this one is so interesting
    group one is a tough one
    Georgenal
    Georgenal

Male Posts : 19
    Speed Credits : 141

Post by Georgenal Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:22 am

There are some spelling and grammar mistakes in there but ok , this is good stuff x]

Also: Team Souvlaki? What on earth where you thinking?
    Yuri Bakura
    Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 707
    Speed Credits : 2687

Post by Yuri Bakura Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:32 am

Group A B C D is strong group !!! group E F G H is commom

Scorpion67 : Fellow member of DLK. Owner of DGA. His achievments are described above.

where is the Description ?
    TheRuler
    TheRuler

Male Posts : 8
    Speed Credits : 7

Post by TheRuler Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 am

great thing u did, but u forgot Finland i the all mighty Country list ;P And thanks for thinking that I'll fight for the place to go through, but I won't, cos I'll win the whole group! Very Happy
    ALucard
    ALucard

Male Posts : 133
    Speed Credits : 11

Post by ALucard Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 am

Hahaha I can't stop laughing xPP since everyone adds kaykay as romanian since he lives in Germany.
    Very well made. I MUST congratz you for it.
    overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

Post by overd0se.KayKay Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 am

im not romanian :O Very Happy
    vem123
    vem123

Male Posts : 415
    Speed Credits : 6014

Post by vem123 Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:55 am

@Yuri Bakura. On the DGA team part.
    @Georgenal. I know, i spotted them too, but when you write for about 2 hours it is logical to do some mistakes
    @Kay.kay your blames on DJD, he put romanian flag in the group stages image xD

Everyone says congrats, and nice article, but no +1 reps xD Why ??? Very Happy
    jk x]
    Scorpion67
    Scorpion67

Male Posts : 7
    Speed Credits : 0

Post by Scorpion67 Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:37 am

The winers of the 1st 4 groups will really deserve respect after getting out of this man. its will be a tought war and no mercy will be showned in any duels :S Lets get ready for a pure skill rumble !!!
    WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

Post by WilBer Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:25 pm

ive just read that and only see one thing

Vem123 : No comments, i cannot make

pfff at that :S
    Yuri Bakura
    Yuri Bakura

Post by Yuri Bakura Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Group 1 is finish xD but the result is not i expected ... detonator lost >.<
    Scorpion67
    Scorpion67

Male Posts : 7
    Speed Credits : 0

Post by Scorpion67 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Group D is done too. Spooky didnt duel any of us and MP3 and I are TIE XD same wins and looses against same opponents XD so there is no real winer in group D XD we have 2 1st place :S
    Yuri Bakura
    Yuri Bakura

Post by Yuri Bakura Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 pm

anyway, what happen to group C >.< is it dead ?

i only know

JudgmentDAD -> missing, what about other ?
    Giapostolo
    Giapostolo

Male Posts : 39
    Speed Credits : 629

Post by Giapostolo Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Well only JDDad isnt here
    Me fallen and hinato have finished our matches between us
    We are waiting for jddad ._.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:42 pm