Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

5 posters

BigBangMeteor's Room- The Archfiend Version

BigBangMeteor
    BigBangMeteor

Male Posts : 315
    Speed Credits : 327

BigBangMeteor's Room- The Archfiend Version Empty BigBangMeteor's Room- The Archfiend Version

Post by BigBangMeteor Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:39 pm

What's up guys? I've ranked up and am now in Archfiend Red. The rooms are supposed to be better, but I'm crying with tears because I didn't place higher, so I can't see it yet. Just kidding.Razz

Since I'm not quite at Stardust level, look me up any time for a duel so I can improve. Or rather, message me with your ham, because the one I have currently listed doesn't work, and I missed the date for the TDA premiuim ham. Razz
    Shadow
    Shadow

Male Posts : 29
    Speed Credits : 201

BigBangMeteor's Room- The Archfiend Version Empty Re: BigBangMeteor's Room- The Archfiend Version

Post by Shadow Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:56 pm

gratz bigbang hope u rise to star Smile HF
    Tyann
    Tyann

Male Posts : 458
    Speed Credits : 1835
    GMT : +9

BigBangMeteor's Room- The Archfiend Version Empty Re: BigBangMeteor's Room- The Archfiend Version

Post by Tyann Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:11 pm

well.. you leave me Sad
    and congratz at your new dorm now...^^
    Cloud Strife
    Cloud Strife

Male Posts : 50
    Speed Credits : 64

Post by Cloud Strife Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Good job on your rank up. Enjoy your stay here.
    kanzaki
    kanzaki

Male Posts : 140
    Speed Credits : 1213

Post by kanzaki Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 am

lol welcome to our dorm Smile u can pm me whnever u wanna duel, i m always be around Smile...
    ... but somehow, i still dont hav any SC atm >.> not even one duel with TDA member>.> anyone want my first blood ? Lolz
    BigBangMeteor
    BigBangMeteor

Male Posts : 315
    Speed Credits : 327

Post by BigBangMeteor Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:50 am

Like I said, I'm always up for a duel, Kanzaki. Of course, as I write this, you've already won a duel, so...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am