Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

Meaning of Fatal

Fatal
    Fatal

Male Posts : 38
    Speed Credits : 154

Meaning of Fatal Empty Meaning of Fatal

Post by Fatal Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:57 am

well i wanna bite Aludra's idea o.O...evn tho its an obvious word and meaning many ppl say wats Fatal....dumb question -.- any ways

The English term 'fatal' means 1: (of events) having extremely unfortunate or dire consequences; bringing ruin; 2: controlled or decreed by fate; predetermined; 3: having momentous consequences; of decisive importance; 4: bringing death

found here : http://www.trueknowledge.com/q/what_does_fatal_mean

as u can see its a real negative name Razz...tho i dnt live up to this name its sounds "cool".....its not something id like to b called on a day to day basis except on here.....

now ill go more into depth on names and tell u wat my real name means

Real Name- Kekoa

Origin- Hawaiian

Meaning- Bravery , courage

well here in Hawaii if u r Hawaiian u pik a name tht ur baby will and must live up to...i knw it sounds harsh but nah its quit simple...its not just a name its a life style to most of us....i can say at this point ive been living up to this meaning and name to the best of my abilities....there are many Hawaiian names i wish i was named like Kawika , Ikaika , Kaipo , and more...as u can see majority of Hawaiian names do start with "K"....so yea pretty intresting..but i wasnt choosen for those names as i wouldnt live up to them...so im happy with it as is...Very Happy...

some ppl do call me Koa or Koa Boy...but ehhh koa in Hawaiian is a type of wood...so lol...Razz......

not as cool as Aludra's but ehh Razz

*credits to Aludra for idea Very Happy*

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 am