Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

Regionals Today

JUSTIN BAILEY
    JUSTIN BAILEY

Male Posts : 13
    Speed Credits : 500

Regionals Today Empty Regionals Today

Post by JUSTIN BAILEY Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 am

Did a lot better than I expected for my first regionals, went 4-3 (with a game loss for something stupid that probably cost me a match). I picked up a Pot of Duality for $80, too, which was icing on the cake.

Defeated: 2 Gladiator Beasts
    1 Frognarch
    1 Disaster Dragon

Lost to:
    Blackwing (Game loss, would have sided Consecrated for game 3 because he wasn't siding into twilight, but I lost game 2).

Gladiator Beasts: (The guy who beat me won regionals last time, and made top 8 this time).

Removal Anti-Meta with Doomcal thingie. (All my D.Prisons, BTH and D.D. Warrior Ladies became useless because of D.D. Survivor and it was an overall bad matchup for me).

My friend got 17th and missed top 16 by 1 player. I enjoyed mocking him all the way home Smile.

I was running Rock stun with Rai-Ohs and DDWL thrown in with an Honest. Fossil Dyna and my 2 Solemn Warnings completely wrecked.
    Lucci
    Lucci

Male Posts : 437
    Speed Credits : 1272

Regionals Today Empty Re: Regionals Today

Post by Lucci Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Oh hey, congrats! What was the top duelist's deck of that regional? Also, what was the majority of the decks that were run there?
    JUSTIN BAILEY
    JUSTIN BAILEY

Male Posts : 13
    Speed Credits : 500

Post by JUSTIN BAILEY Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:56 pm

I didn't stay to see the top 8, but I did see a lot of Saber, Quickdraw, and Glad decks at the top tables later on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am