Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

xcross21's room

xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

xcross21's room

Post by xcross21 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:37 pm

With what I put on the admission form i sorta suspected i would end up here but when you look at this old sig of mine its kinda funny.Anyway welcome to my room feel free to chat here just try not to get on my nerves im never in the mood to tolerate it.

Hamachi Network:Tech's room

Pass:xcross

Edit:Also one more thing can all active Wiraqocha join my network?I think we could make it a sufficient substitute network for the dorm.

Last edited by xcross21 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Flameberga

Male Posts : 272
    Speed Credits : 1284

Re: xcross21's room

Post by Flameberga on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:33 am

exactly contradict each other xD

anyway welcome to the dorm.

I also knew that I will be in this dorm with what I wrote, ahaha.

edit:
    u should edit ur HAM password on ur profile, it's not xmen21, it's xmen (without 21)
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:56 am

You should know that that network is old I think it was made when tda was about 2 or 3 months old.Its not used anymore and I have yet to create one because im not sure many will join or not.speakin of networks those wiraqocha networks crescent has in his room doesnt seem to exist so I think we need different ones.After all with this new dorm system I think it will be necessary
    Flameberga

Male Posts : 272
    Speed Credits : 1284

Post by Flameberga on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:02 am

Yup, I tried those networks as well, just wait for new one later.
    CatGirl

Female Posts : 762
    Speed Credits : 4303
    GMT : -8

Post by CatGirl on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:54 am

cross, cross, cross.. So happy to see ya! Welcome back! Wink
    And yeah! Congratz being placed in W. Violet position. Smile *whispers: it actually makes you look tough. Cool *

Well, the Dorm system's changed. We just have every member in one huge Premium HAM network that's modified every month so everyone can access to each other much sooner. So expect a December Premium HAM network PM notification in your Inbox later. study

~ cat
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Thnx for the welcome back cat and yea i know about the premium ham network i had alot of pms and some of them were notices on them.Also I do hope we can duel soon just as soon as i can get on a network your on xD.

EDIT:btw I have setup a new network its in my profile and listed in the top post.So anyone who wishes to join do so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:44 pm