Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+2
Tyann
WilBer
6 posters

What's wrong with it ?

WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

What's wrong with it ? Empty What's wrong with it ?

Post by WilBer Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:11 am

dunno how i think about this

whats wrong about this
    guy and girl has no different god make them and they are all human they can do same thing the difference is only at hair and sound so .... why boy love girl and vice versa ? and i wonder what's so wrong about [sorry]bi[/sorry] , as long we still marry a [for me woman ] and just like boy

can someone solve this problem
    oh yah also

is 6 = 6,0
    because if we write down 6, it mean its higher than six but lower than 7
    also if we say 6 = $ ,=! and 0 = @
    then 6 = 6,0 will become
    $ = $!@

so it could be 6 not same with 6,0 right ? idk im not sure help me
    Tyann
    Tyann

Male Posts : 458
    Speed Credits : 1835
    GMT : +9

What's wrong with it ? Empty Re: What's wrong with it ?

Post by Tyann Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:19 pm

o.o once u come back u bring a hard question, xD

1) Because a GOD have a purpose within all of His Creation, and there are no vain in the creation.... If human and woman have been created from the beginning just like Adam and Eve, so there are should be in purpose, if Adam not interest with Eve and vice versa, you will no longer here... u will understand it all once u grow up a little more^^ Willy Very Happy

2) its because we say six as 6 and coma as , and null as 0... if there are a digit with "," in its type so it called as decimal number...
    Lucci
    Lucci

Male Posts : 437
    Speed Credits : 1272

Post by Lucci Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Hm, your phrasing is hard to understand, but I'll try to answer Very Happy

1. Well, that's the big question isnt it? Why is it okay for men and women to get married, but not bi? Well, it pretty much has to do with the whole Religion concept. If man and women are meant to be married, according to God, then a man or woman marrying someone of the same sex would be considered a sin in the eyes of God wouldnt it? That's the main issue for this, that people believe that God considers same sex marriages to be sin. Now I'm not sure if they have evidence to support them in the Bible/Koran/etc, but I'm assuming they do.

Also, on the other side, we have the belief that if a man or woman finds they are attracted to the same sex, that is the way God made them correct? If they want to marry their own sex, then isnt the way God wanted it? After all, it's not your fault that you're attracted to the same sex is it? This is only one of the main points of argument that people have that are Pro - Same Sex marriage. I'm not entirely educated on the subject, but these are what I believe are some main points for both sides.

So the answer is, there is no answer yet! It's too controversial, people from all over will tell you that same sex marriage is right, they'll tell you it's wrong, and some just wont want to be caught in the middle of it! It's up to you (And only you, no one can change the way you think unless you let them) to decide whether you're for it, against it, or just dont care!

2. I dont even know what you mean with this, sorry Sad
    Flameberga
    Flameberga

Male Posts : 272
    Speed Credits : 1284

Post by Flameberga Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 pm

why 6 is higher than six?

For number 1, there's differences inside as well xD not only physical, so yea. And nothing's wrong with bi, legal marriage also apply is some countries after all.

Number 2, because 0 is not the same as nothing ^^, simple
    WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

Post by WilBer Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Tyann wrote:o.o once u come back u bring a hard question, xD

1) Because a GOD have a purpose within all of His Creation, and there are no vain in the creation.... If human and woman have been created from the beginning just like Adam and Eve, so there are should be in purpose, if Adam not interest with Eve and vice versa, you will no longer here... u will understand it all once u grow up a little more^^ Willy Very Happy

well i dont say i hate girl ... but just love boy also is that legal as long i doesnt marry him ....
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

Post by BERKAY Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Firstly what is bi? Is it about homosexuality?

1) I think you want a answer without religions. You can love a boy if you are a boy. There are too many people at same sex but love each other. Smile
    Stef
    Stef

Male Posts : 189
    Speed Credits : 261

Post by Stef Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:01 pm

@BERKAY

Bi means Bisexual, which means you are attracted to both sexes (male and female). It is NOT the same as homosexuality.

Also to answer your questions :

1) I do not believe in god, therefore I do not believe in "rule" religions impose to people. I also don't judge based on what my religion has qualified as "wrong" and "right".

There ARE differences between the Male and the Female sex. The word "normal" can be defined as something people are used to and it's the same for the majority of them. One difference between male and female are the hormons. Males aren't just attracted to females because "that's how it is", there are some scientifical explanations for that. Based on these facts (and on the fact that I'm straight), I do not find homosexuality or bisexuality "normal", but I do not find them "wrong" either. I am generally an open-minded person so I couldn't really care less about who a person loves, except if it involves me.

But anyways, it's up to you to decide whether it's "right" or "wrong". Don't let other people decide for you.

2)
    How is 6 higher than 6?

6 = 6,0

Yes, six equals six point zero, since they are both theoretically and practically the same thing.

What you did is replacing everything on 6,0 with something that you wanted, and gave it the same value as the thing you replaced.

Based on 6 = $ ,=! and 0 = @ then :

6,0 = $!@, therefore $!@ = 6,0

They are the same thing from the moment you gave the same values to each of the symbols you used to replace parts of 6,0.

I didn't really get the question, but one thing is sure:

6 and 6,0 are EXACTLY the same.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:02 pm