Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

YGO: Duelist Academy: "Unleash, The ZODIAC! Part II"

LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

YGO: Duelist Academy: "Unleash, The ZODIAC! Part II" Empty YGO: Duelist Academy: "Unleash, The ZODIAC! Part II"

Post by LightOfLife Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:43 am

YU-GI-OH! DUEL EVOLUTION: DUELIST ACADEMY
    EPISODE 1.5: "..Unleash, The ZODIAC! Part II"
    WRITTEN BY: LightOfLife

JACKSON: "I-I-Don't Bel-Believe It!"
    SHANE: "Well, believe it! Now back to the Duel! You don't stand a chance against my zodiac deck.."
    JACKSON: "(nervous & not as confident) We'll see!"
    SHANE: "Now, my Aries's has a special ability you might want to know about! When Aries is successfully summoned to my side of the field
    I can special summon another monster from my hand, as long as it is Level 4 or below with "Zodiac" in it's card name!"
    JACKSON: "What? Argh.."
    SHANE: "So now I special summon: The Zodiac: Taurus The Invincible Bull! attack mode!"

rock shattered & moulded Taurus's physical form & then exploded showing a solid Taurus, who let out a loud grumble>

JACKSON: "Unreal.."
    SHANE: "Next i'll equip my Taurus with the spell card : Starstone: Sapphire!"

SHANE: "Now, If you were thinking about using your spell & trap cards to destroy my monsters, you can forget it!"
    JACKSON: "What?! Explain!"
    SHANE: "When Taurus is equipped with his own starstone, my opponent cannot activate or set any spell or trap cards for the next 2 turns! So your out of luck!"
    JACKSON: "ARGH..NO!"
    CELESTE: "Whoa..that's one hell of a card!"
    DAPHNE: "I agree.."
    SHANE: "It get's better! Since, i'm about to enter my battle phase.."
    JACKSON: "I don't think so, your monster's strength is no match for my Vampire Lord!"
    SHANE: "You think so..then let me finish & i'll prove that I can!"
    JACKSON: "Whatever.."
    SHANE: "When my Aries attacks, he gains an extra 1000 ATK & DEF points!

JACKSON: "This can't be.."
    SHANE: "It can, now and there's more since Taurus is on the field, his special ability activates to! All monsters with "Zodiac" in their name gain an extra 1000 ATK & DEF points to during my battle phase only!"
    JACKSON: "WHAT?!"

DAPHNE: "WOW.."
    CELESTE: "UNBELIEVABLE!"
    SHANE: "Now Taurus destroy his Vampire Lord with Stampedge Rush!!"

SHANE: "Aries! Your turn! Take down Pyramid Turtle with your Blaze Fist!"

1900 < JACKSON

JACKSON: "My Pryamid Turtle's special effect activates whenever his sent to the graveyard via battle, I can special summon any zombie-type monster from my deck to the field!
    So I pick my Ryu-Kokki!"

SHANE: "Not bad, i'll end my turn with this card face-down!"

JACKSON: "Fine! My move!"

JACKSON: "(thinking) Those Zodiac cards' is power is indeed true..I better watch myself! (out of thoughts)..I Summon, Zombie Master in Defense mode!"

JACKSON: "Now, his special ability activates! Which allows me to special summon, one zombie-type monster from my graveyard once per turn! So, I'll be picking my Pyramid Turtle! Defense mode!"
    SHANE: "Impressive.."
    JACKSON: "Don't you know it! Now I attack with my Ryu-Kokki! Destroy Taurus! The legends of those Zodiac cards' power is true..but it won't win you this duel!"
    SHANE: "You'll see.."

JACKSON: "WHAT?! TAURUS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED!! WHAT DID YOU DO, KINGSTON!"
    DAPHNE: "Yeah..i'd like to know, also.."
    CELESTE: "Absolutely.."

SHANE > 3950

SHANE: "(smirking) It's quite simple really, when Taurus is equipped with Starstone: Sapphire, he cannot be destroyed in battle for 2 turns.."
    DAPHNE: "No way...whoa..impressive!"
    CELESTE: "No joke..that is one powerful deck! No wonder, it's power is legendary!"
    JACKSON: "Dammit! I end my turn!"
    SHANE: "My move!"

SHANE: "Sweet! I Play the spell card: New Born Star!"
    JACKSON: "Say what?"

SHANE: "I don't mean to brag or anything, but this here spell card is quite the powerful one! Now for every face-up "Zodiac" monster on my side of the field, I get to draw 1 card! And I have 2 "Zodiac" monsters on my side of the field, which means I get to draw twice!"
    JACKSON: "Lucky draw, argh.."

SHANE: "Nice! Next, I reveal my face-down card, the trap card..."

SHANE: "..Universal Law!"

JACKSON: "Universal Law? I've never heard of that trap card, before.."
    DAPHNE: "Me neither, but it doesn't sound good.."
    CELESTE: "I agree.."
    SHANE: "Of course not, it's one of a kind! Now, once per turn I can pay 400 life points in order to select one of my zodiac monsters & inflict some direct damage to your life points equal to half the ATK or DEF points of my chosen monster!"
    JACKSON: "You have got to be kidding me, right?"
    SHANE: "I don't joke about my duelling skills, Jackson!"
    JACKSON: "Argh..Just go!"
    SHANE: "So I Pay 400 life points in order to halve that of Aries's ATK points to inflict
    1250 points of damage to your life points!"

SHANE > 3550

650 < JACKSON

ARIES: "(slight agony) Baaaaa..I hate it, when he does that.."
    TAURUS: "(With a strong voice) Are you okay?"
    ARIES: "Baa..yes.."
    SHANE: "Sorry about that Aries, are you alright?"
    ARIES: "I'll be fine, Shane.."
    JACKSON: "(confused) Who are you talking too? You freak!"
    SHANE: "(realizing) Never mind on with the duel!"
    CELESTE: "I think the pressure of this duel has got to him, Daph!"
    DAPHNE: "(thinking to herself) So Shane has ability to speak to monster spirits too, huh? That means he didn't end up with those cards randomly.."
    CELESTE: "(looking at Daphne)..Err--Hello, earth to Daphne?"
    DAPHNE: "(deep in thought)..Interesting, I must know more.."
    CELESTE: "Rude!"
    SHANE: "Since, I used my Universal Law I can't declare an attack this turn! So i'll do this instead! I'm activating my Universal Soldier's special ability! By discarding it from my hand to my graveyard, I can add a certain field spell card to my hand!"

SHANE: "Next, I'll play it! So, I'll activate my CELESTIAL SUNDIAL field spell!"

JACKSON: "Alright, Kingston! what does this pathetic field spell card do!"
    SHANE: "I was just getting to that! Once per turn, I can special summon 1 "Celestial Sundial Token" on my opponent's side of the field in ATK mode!"
    JACKSON: "I DON'T WANT IT!"
    SHANE: "Tough luck! So go my Celestial Sundial do your thing!"

SHANE: "And now, i'll end my turn with this one card face-down!"

JACKSON: "It's about time! (thinking to himself) If I don't do something now..i'm going to lose this duel! & my reputatuion! and I can't let that happen! (out of thoughts) I draw!"
    JACKSON: "Next, I'll sacrafice your token!"
    SHANE: "Sorry Jackson, but it won't work!"
    JACKSON: "What? why not?"
    SHANE: "Because, my Celestial Tokens cannot be sacraficed!"
    JACKSON: "Argh..I can't do nothin'! Because of your stupid, equip spell! (thinking to himself) If I wait one more turn, I can end this! (out of thoughts) I'll end my turn by switching my Ryu-Kokki to defense mode! & I'll play this card face-down! Your last move kid.."
    SHANE: "Well, i'll let my deck be the judge of that! I draw!"

JACKSON: "What's going on now?"
    SHANE: "Since, I just entered my Standby Phase the 2nd effect of my field spell activates.."
    JACKSON: "Second effect? Argh..This deck is beginning to annoy me, greatly!"
    SHANE: "See, I can pay 300 life points to destroy a "Celestial Sundial" Token on your side of the field! So I pay 300 life points to do so.."

SHANE > 3250

DAPHNE: "What was the point in giving up life poinst just do that?"
    CELESTE: "Search me.."
    JACKSON: "What was that about? & you call yourself, a duelist! Pathetic!"
    SHANE: "You think so, huh? Well, how about this then! If I decide to use my field spell's 2nd effect, I get to special summon a "Zodiac" monster from hand, deck or graveyard in DEF mode!"
    JACKSON: "Damn.."
    SHANE: "So, I special summon this card from my deck! The Zodiac: Virgo The Lady In Waiting!"

ARIES: "Well played Shane.."
    TAURUS: "Yes..very good indeed.."
    SHANE: "Thanks guys..This duel ends now Jackson, you put up a good fight but my deck is too much for any duelist to handle, as i'll soon demonstrate!"
    JACKSON: "(thinking) You keep thinking that kid, but as soon as you attack, i'll activate my mirror force now that your equip spell is no-more, I can play my spell & traps again! (out of thoughts)..Try It! & see what you get!"
    VIRGO: "(looking at Shane) Why, don't we show him my special ability Shane?"
    SHANE: "Great idea, Virgo! So now, i'll be activating Virgo's special ability!"
    JACKSON: "Do your worst!"
    SHANE: "You see for every monster on my side of the field with "Zodiac" in it's card name, she's get to destroy 1 card on my opponent's field!"
    JACKSON: "..WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
    SHANE: "I'm sure, you heard! So, I count 3 "Zodiac" monsters how about you, if we're including the beautiful Virgo, of course!"
    DAPHNE: "(smiling) Nice.."
    CELESTE: "It's so over.."
    SHANE: "So Virgo, destroy Jackson's 2 face-down cards & his Pryamid Turtle with Virgina Light!"
    VIRGO: "Now feel my power, knave!"

JACKSON: "NOOOO!!!! I CAN'T LOOOSSEE!!"
    SHANE: "Sorry, but you really don't have a choice in the matter! Now...ARIES! The coast is clear! Take out Ryu-Kokki with Blaze Fist! And don't forget my Taurus's special ability Jackson, whenever I conduct my battle phase all "Zodiac" monster get a 1000 point boost in ATK & DEF!"

0 < JACKSON

CROWLER: "Ladies & Gentlemen our winner: SHANE KINGSTON!! Congratulations!"
    SHANE: "Heh..Thanks--"

ARIES: "Impressive, Shane..
    VIRGO: "We knew, you would win.."
    SHANE: "(smiling) Thanks guys, couldn't have done without you.."
    TAURUS: "Shane, it's that time again.."
    SHANE: "(concerned)..I know, but be gentle with me guys.."
    ARIES: "Our apologies in advance, Shane.."
    VIRGO: "Yes, be brave.."
    TAURUS: "Are you ready?"
    SHANE: "(confident)..I am.."
    TAURUS: "Okay, until next time.."
    SHANE: "(with a faint smile)..Yeah.."

DAPHNE: "What's he looking at?"
    CELESTE: "I have no idea.."

CROWLER: "What's going on, Chancellor?"
    SHEPPARD: "I don't know..but it doesn't look good.."
    CELESTE: "What's that beam of light.."
    DAPHNE: "Oh No, Shane.."

DAPHNE: "SHAANNNEEE!! MOVEEEE!!"
    CELESTE: "OH MY GOD! IT'S GONNA HIT HIM!"

DAPHNE: "SHHHAAANNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!"

DAPHNE: "SHANE! JUST HOLD ON!"
    SHANE: "DAP--HNE..STAY BACK.."
    DAPHNE: "LIKE HELL, I AM!"

ARIES: "NOOO!! YOU MUST STAY BACK!! SHANE, STOP HER NOW! SHE MUST NOT GET ANY CLOSER!"
    SHANE: "I CAN'T.."
    ARIES: "YOU MUST! OR SHE'LL---"
    SHANE: "FINE, IF IT WILL PROTECT HER!"

DAPHNE: "OWWWWW!"
    CELESTE: "DAPHNE!!"

DEI GRAPHER: "I GOT YOU.."
    DAPHNE: "DEI, CATCH ME!"

DEI: "Are you okay?"
    DAPHNE: "Oh yeah, i'm feeling dandy.."
    DEI: "(chuckles slightly) Oh, Daphne.."

ARIES: "So she has the gift, as well..Intresting.."
    SHANE: "Looks that way...OOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"
    ARIES: "Shane, your doing well it's almost over!"
    SHANE: "Good, because I can't take much more of this.."

ARIES: "Well done, Shane..We're proud of you..Rest now.."

DAPHNE: "SSHHAANNEE!!"

...TO BE CONTINUED!

Comments Please Smile
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

YGO: Duelist Academy: "Unleash, The ZODIAC! Part II" Empty Re: YGO: Duelist Academy: "Unleash, The ZODIAC! Part II"

Post by BERKAY Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Cards are amazing! Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm