Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

5 posters

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3

Poll

Which one is best?

[ 1 ]
    Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b1313%Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b15 [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b1325%Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b15 [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b1338%Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b15 [38%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b1313%Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b15 [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b130%Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b15 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b130%Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Vote_b15 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 8
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Empty Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3

Post by BERKAY Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:13 am

Hello member. Yesteryda, this pack released in English. There are some new cards and mostly we all saw them in anime or we use them. Here is it's cover:

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 180px-DP10-BoosterJP

Back monster is Big One Warrior and other is Bri Synchron.

This pack is considering 2 Ultra Rares (Justice Bringer and Bri Synchron), 4 Super Rares (Boost Warrior, Big One Warrior, Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste and Synchro Material), 7 Rares and 17 Commons. Total is 30 cards.

Here is some cards I think they are good:

::Second Booster::

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 300px-SecondBoosterTSHD-EN-C-1E

You can Tribute this card to select 1 face-up Attack Position monster you control. The selected monster gains 1500 ATK until the End Phase.
    It' nice effect but not all. Even a Debris and Dandy can clean field easily. No need battles every time.

::Boost Warrior::

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 300px-BoostWarriorDP10-JP-SR

If you control a face-up Tuner monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Defense Position. All Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK.
    Dude, it's very support for Formula Synchron. We need it immediately. Because I'm tired to see Formula Synchron in Plant and Fish decks. -.-

::Justice Bringer::

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 300px-JusticeBringerDP10-JP-UR

Once per turn, when the effect of an opponent's Special Summoned monster activates, you can negate its activation.
    1700 ATK, nice effect, really good name and artwork. Congratulations KONAMI. You deserved a reputation. Very Happy

::Double Cyclone::

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 300px-DoubleCycloneDREV-EN-C-1E

Select 1 Spell/Trap Card you control and 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls. Destroy the selected card(s).
    Good for clean yopur useless S/T card for Treeborn and something like that. It's also better to being Quick-Play Spell.

::Battle Waltz::

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 300px-BattleWaltzDP10-JP-R

Select 1 face-up Synchro Monster you control. Special Summon 1 "Waltz Token" that has the same original Level, Type, Attribute, ATK, and DEF as that monster. Neither player takes any Battle Damage from battles involving that Token.
    I'm showing it because I don't want show you less card. It's not a special card really.

::Synchro Gift::

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 300px-SynchroGiftDP10-JP-R

Select 1 face-up Synchro Monster and 1 face-up non-Synchro Monster you control. Until the End Phase, the ATK of that Synchro Monster becomes 0 and the non-Synchro Monster gains ATK equal to the original ATK of that Synchro Monster.
    Very good card. This needed sometimes while your oppenent having a powerful monster. But mostly, while your oppenent haing a powerful monster, there is no escape anymore. Because it's enough to hit you once or twice. So it'd be a little late to make ready this combo. :/

::Desperate Tag::

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 300px-DesperateTagDREV-EN-C-1E

If a face-up Attack Position monster you control is destroyed by battle, during damage calculation, you can reduce the Battle Damage from this battle to 0 and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your hand at the end of the Damage Step.
    I noticed in this pack there are some support cards for Warriors. I think it's best one for a Warrior ever!

::Synchro Material::

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 300px-SynchroMaterialDP10-JP-SR

Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. If you Synchro Summon this turn, you can use the selected monster as a Synchro Material Monster. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn you activate this card.
    You can use your oppenent's Stardust or Formula in his/her turn. In your turn, you can attack easily. Wink
    chris9999
    chris9999

Male Posts : 133
    Speed Credits : 498

Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3 Empty Re: Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3

Post by chris9999 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 pm

for me boost warrior is the best card in this pack
    Lavi
    Lavi

Male Posts : 143
    Speed Credits : 409

Post by Lavi Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:14 pm

I'll go with Justice Bringer.
    Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Male Posts : 220
    Speed Credits : 2096

Post by Lunchbox Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 am

Justice is pretty sick, not going to lie.
    WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

Post by WilBer Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:27 am

I love Synchro Material and Justice Bringer

the other ... nothing special

but i hope justice bringer is LIGHT Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content