Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me!

Poll

Rate me? ;3

[ 0 ]
    Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Vote_b130%Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Vote_b15 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Vote_b130%Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Vote_b15 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Vote_b1320%Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Vote_b15 [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Vote_b1320%Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Vote_b15 [20%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Vote_b1360%Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Vote_b15 [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Aletheia
    Aletheia

Male Posts : 29
    Speed Credits : 0

Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Empty Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me!

Post by Aletheia Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:35 am

I suppose that everyone knows the basics of a Clown Deck right?
    If not:
    Clown decks revolve around dream clown, crass clown, and the occasional blade rabbit and The tricky. When their position is changed, their effects kick in to either destroy or send opponent monsters back into the opponent's hand, leaving them open for an atk. To support a clown deck, normally one would use stumbling and/or Labyrinth of Nightmare, that changes the monster's battle position

Thus, here is your average clown deck that needs help
    Lets put on a FABULOUS show Very Happy

Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Untitl10
    Gothicmess
    Gothicmess

Male Posts : 341
    Speed Credits : 1376

Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Empty Re: Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me!

Post by Gothicmess Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 am

I dont understand Pente's role on this
    Cat is to conditional for a competitive deck.
    Level limit are A works great with that stumble Speel, free monster destruction and direct attack.
    The Dark door would go great if you want a semi stall deck, would allow you to attack at minimum risk of losing 1 monster at a time.

I'd also recommend using the Fake trap card if your gonna have a full back row.
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me! Empty Re: Is this what I see? A clown deck that is being fixed by you and me!

Post by BERKAY Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:05 am

I suggest take out 1 Nightmare and take another Zero Gravity. So, you don't need to wait End Phases.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm