Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

Joey Wheeler's test

Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Male Posts : 220
    Speed Credits : 2096

Joey Wheeler's test Empty Joey Wheeler's test

Post by Lunchbox Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Outcome of total duels:
    Macro Monarch v.s. Lightsworn : 2-1 his favor (3/3)
    Blackwing v.s. Blackwing : 1-0 my favor (2/2)

Total: 5/5

Awareness: 10/10

Not really much to say here, you knew what was going on around the field and you came to take names.

Knowledge: 9/10
    -1 Vayu

You knew how to play each card you played and I played. You actually read the cards that you didn't know instead of just going all out. Great job. There was this one little mistake but you caught it when I destroyed one of your monsters with my Blackwing - Shura The Blue Flame and I used his effect and special summoned Blackwing - Vayu The Emblem Of Honor and synchroed for a level 5 and you said "no" or you can't do that"
    or something like that but then you caught yourself and understood what I did. I just think you were having just a brain fart though.

Play Style: 3/5
    -1 To aggressive
    -1 Not thinking before moving

Your play style was very good and aggressive. But sometimes players can be a little too aggressive. For example, during our Blackwing v.s. Blackwing duel I had Royal Oppression out and you noticed that my life points were rather low (4400 I think)and you just kept special summoning because you knew I was going to negate it but you kinda went a little to far. You kept special summoning until you had no cards in your hand so that means I had hand advantage and those cards you kept special summoning that went to the graveyard I saw a huge combo that you could have done that would have won you the game.

Deck Build: 10/15

- Lightsworn: 8/10
    - Blackwing: 2/5

You Lightsworn deck was very good, love the combos and more. Your deck building skills were very solid. You can do a lot better on your Blackwing deck. I would suggest taking out Magic Cylinder and Blackwing - Etesian the second sword and a few more I can't remember what else you had that was kind of random.

Using your deck: 13/15
    -Lightsworn: 10/10
    -Blackwing: 3/5

Your knowledge on running a Lightsworn deck is very good. Abnormally good. You pulled a lot of great combos to take out my spells and monsters and to get your Judgment Dragon back. Very impressive I must say. Your knowledge on running Blackwings on the other hand was decent/ok. You could have done a lot better then what you did with the Blackwings. I don't know if your still kinda new to them or just getting use to them. But I would stick to Lightsworns if I were you. They seem to be your strong point.

Total: 50/60

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:04 am