Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

4 posters

New section in Free area: Birthday

CatGirl
    CatGirl

Female Posts : 762
    Speed Credits : 4303
    GMT : -8

New section in Free area: Birthday Empty New section in Free area: Birthday

Post by CatGirl Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:50 am

Here's my surprise gift to every member and to new future members yet to come, a Birthday section in which you'll feel free to be on top of the world for an entire day.

Actually I've been thinking about this idea for quite a long time, and now it's a good opportunity to get into the Happy Birthday spirit just for each and every one of you. Besides, a lot of you TDA members deserve to be appreciated, new & old.

Now when I say it's a surprise to everyone, I'm surprising my Staff as well. Why and why didn't I tell you? Same reason, you deserve a good day. Very Happy

Enjoy the new area guys! Wink

~ cat
    Noctis
    Noctis

Male Posts : 148
    Speed Credits : 269
    GMT : 00

New section in Free area: Birthday Empty Re: New section in Free area: Birthday

Post by Noctis Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:20 am

if you set it correctly, then happy birthday The Detonator New section in Free area: Birthday CK-215

ehem, Noctics... This place is only for an anouncement. But u can freely make a new topic for this one in Birthdays Site area like Cat Girl said .Very Happy
    Happy Birthday to Deto then... Hope u can continue to teach us bout rulin more and more^^

~ WisE Mod

Gothicmess
    Gothicmess

Male Posts : 341
    Speed Credits : 1376

Post by Gothicmess Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 am

Don't wuss out on us now Det >>

You better finish your exams soon so we can be a happy family again x]
    e^ipi+1=0
    e^ipi+1=0

Male Posts : 64
    Speed Credits : 93
    GMT : +7

Post by e^ipi+1=0 Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:42 pm

@Gothic
    How did he supposed to finish his exam soon?
    taking up another exam after finishing the current one...o.o
    oh and happy belated birtday det Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:33 am