Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

Profile: GMTs added

CatGirl
    CatGirl

Female Posts : 762
    Speed Credits : 4303
    GMT : -8

Profile: GMTs added Empty Profile: GMTs added

Post by CatGirl Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 am

If you haven't taken a look in your Profile lately (except for the new members who are ready to set-up their Profile info), you'll see that I added a new filler and that is the "GMT". It was another idea and it will take some of the strain do determine exactly what GMT is this person from. This does not affect your actual location. For instance, if you're a member from the European continent, and your GMT's +2, we won't be able to know exactly what country you're from because you wish to keep your actual location private. Sure you can say you're from another realm or planet on the "Location" of your profile (Ex: that big balloon in the sky), but it'll be easier to know what is your timezone for it'll be easier for other members to understand the time length in order to find you for a duel.
    Also, if you're gonna be participating in a tournament, the required GMT in a sign-up is no longer required because I've enable it to be seen when you post. So you don't have to mention it because it's there to spare you the writing and the confusion(s).

I know it's kinda late to post an announcement for it (I should've, but again I was busy again in rl). I figured you wanna know in case you haven't noticed. If you did, then great. Enjoy. Smile

Friendly Note: If having this new filler doesn't suit, let me know and I'll remove it.

~ cat
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

Profile: GMTs added Empty Re: Profile: GMTs added

Post by BERKAY Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Thank you so much. It's a great idea. You deserved a rep. Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 am