Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

Yu-Gi-Oh! DuelAcademy: "The Duelist Academy Blues"

LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

Yu-Gi-Oh! DuelAcademy: "The Duelist Academy Blues" Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! DuelAcademy: "The Duelist Academy Blues"

Post by LightOfLife Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 pm

YU-GI-OH! DUEL Academy
    Episode 1.1: "The Duelist Academy Blues"
    Writer: LightOfLife

DAPHNE: "Hello there, I'm Daphne Davenport & That's My Big Brother, Rory! his a great brother, but his so annoyin' sometimes! But, aren't all siblings?! Anyhow, I'm currently a second year at Duelist Academy & I'm in Ra Yellow, where as my brother is in his last year here at Duelist Academy & surprise, surprise his an Obelisk Blue! But, I plan to be there one day!"

----------------------------------------------

RORY: "Daphne, are you talkin' to yourself again?"
    DAPHNE: "(innocently)..Err..No.."
    RORY: "..Sure, whatever! Now hurry up, the first duel of the school year's about To Start & Your IN IT! Your goin' be late, sis!"
    DAPHNE: "..Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Comin'! Oopsy!"

DAPHNE: "..Rory! Do we know, who I'm duellin'?"
    RORY: "To be honest, sis! I have no idea, but I hear his a freshman from Obelisk Blue!"
    DAPHNE: "..Great! why could, he be a Ra Yellow? Make my life so much, easier!"
    RORY: "..Nah! you can take him, sis! Good Luck!"

CROWLER: "Welcome! Students to the first duel of the school year, where i'm sure are elite duelists will put on a good show for us! So, without further or do, Let's introduce out two duelists! (students cheer) Let's give a big warm, welcome to our newest freshman all the way, from the Obelisk Blue dorm! Connor O'Hare!"

CROWLER: "And his opponent, one of my favourite pupils! Ms. Daphne Davenport from Ra Yellow!"

CROWLER: "Now you tow, I expect a clean duel! You all know, the rules! Good Luck to you both!"

RORY: "WOOO!! Show, 'em who's boss, sis!"

CONNER: "...Oh, Please! Your my opponent! I expected a challenge froma guy, not a girl! This shouldn't take long..."
    DAPHNE: "..You think not? Well, why don't we test that theory, tough guy!"
    CONNER: "..BRING IT! & try not to break a nail!"
    DAPHNE: "..Like, I would!"
    CONNER: "DUEL!"
    DAPHNE: "DUEL!"

CONNER > 4000
    4000 < DAPHNE

CONNER: "..Since, i'm a gentleman! I'll let you go first...aren't I nice?"
    DAPHNE: "..Hey! Don't do me any favours!"

DAPHNE: "..Alright I summon up, my Truckroid in defense mode!"

CONNER: "..(laughin' to himself)..YOUR NOT SERIOUS!?! What are you like, four? HOW LAME!!"
    DAPHNE: "..Are you done? Because, It's your move! Once, I place these two cards face-down ont he field.."

CONNER: "..Time for, a real move! I Draw! Next, I'll summon up my Marauding Captain in attack mode!"

CONNER: "..He looks weak, doesn't he? Well, your wrong because when my captain is summoned to the field, I can special-summon a Level 4 Warrior type monster from my hand straight to the field, so I pick my Command Knight!"

CONNER: "His effect allows all warrior-typed monsters to gain 400 extra attack points, so both my monsters get stronger!"

DAPHNE: "So, your monsters got stronger, they still can't beat my Truckroid! He has 2000 defense points, genuis!"
    CONNER: "..I know that! But, after this..It won't matter! I'm equpping my Marauding Capatain with the equip spell: Axe of Despair! Which increases my captain's strength by a whopping 1000 points!"

CONNER: "..Go my Captain go and introduce yourself to Ms. Davenport, won't you? By destroyin' her Truckroid with Axe Slam attack! Later, Truckroid!"

DAPHNE: "Predictable or what?! I reveal my face-down card, the Quick-Play Spell known as: The Reliable Guardian!"

DAPHNE: "This card allows my Truckroid to gain an extra 700 defense points for this turn only! Looks like, your big plan backfired! & you take 100 points of damage!"

CONNER > 3900
    4000 < DAPHNE

CONNER: "ARGH! Lucky shot! I end my turn with just one card face-down! Now go, already!"

DAPHNE: "(Smirking to myself)..What's your rush, Conner?! The duel just started! So chill! I draw! My Reliable Guardian's effect expires now reducin' my Truckroid's defense power back to it's original 2000!"

DAPHNE: "..I Summon, my Submarineroid! In attack mode!"

CONNER: "800, attack points?! That thing can't touch my monsters!"
    DAPHNE: "Your be surprised, because my Submarineroid has a special ability you might want to know about! His allowed to sneak past your monsters & attack you, DIRECTLY!"
    CONNER: "What?!"
    DAPHNE: "Hey Submarineroid, show him you Subterranean Sneak Attack!"

CONNER > 3100
    4000 < DAPHNE

CONNER: "Argh..Your pay for that!"
    DAPHNE: "..And just to make sure, my life points are safe! My Submarineroid's special ability also allows him to switch into defense at the end of the damage step, like so!"

DAPHNE: "..Finally, I'll end my turn with just one card face-down! Your turn!"

CONNER: "Alright! Enough of this! I Summon, Warrior Dei Grapher! In attack mode!"

ONNER: "..Thanks to my Command Knight, he get's a boost! A 400 point boost to be more specific!"

CONNER: "..But That's not all! Because, I'm Polymerization!"
    DAPHNE: "..A Fusion?!"
    CONNER: "..That's right! I'm fusing the Warrior Dai Grepher & The Earth - Hex Sealed Fusion in my hand together to form..."

CONNER: "..RYU-SENSHI!"

CONNER: "..He gains 400 extra points, curtosey of my friend: Command Knight here!"

CONNER: "Then finally, I'll play the last card in my hand: HEAVY STORM!"
    DAPHNE: "What?! NO!"

CONNER: "..It's so over! Take her down!"

CONNER: "..WHAT?! Ryu-Senshi should have destroyed that thing! What's the deal?"
    DAPHNE: "(Smirking to myself)..It's simple really, before you eliminated all my spell & trap cards, I activated the Trap Card: Cyber Repairer! Which allows Submarineroid to be invincible for this turn only, the only downside is you get to draw one card!"

CONNER: "ARGHHH!! Fine!"

CONNER: "..Your really starting to fustrate me, woman!"
    DAPHNE: "..Aww, come on Conner! You don't mean that?"
    CONNER: "..I DO! DAMMIT! I Guess, I end my turn!"
    DAPHNE: "..I draw!"

DAPHNE: "..Alright, since you destroyed my Wonder Garage with your Heavy Storm, last turn! It's effect allows me to special summon a Level 4 "roid" monster from my hand to the field! So, I Play: Steamroid! In attack mode!"

DAPHNE: "..Then, I'll Play: Vehicroid Connection Zone! This card allows me to fuse my monsters together! So, why don't we just hop right to it, eh? So Steamroid, Submarineroid along with the Drillroid in my hand merge together to form..."

DAPHNE: "..SUPER VEHICROID: JUMBO DRILL!"

CONNER: "3000?!?! attack points! No Way!"
    DAPHNE: "Way!"
    CONNER: "..So What If, you destory my Ryu-Senshi! I'll still survive!"
    DAPHNE: "..I'm afraid not, hun!"
    CONNER: "..Oh really & why's that?"
    DAPHNE: "..Because, I'll be playing the two spell cards left in my hand!"
    CONNER: "..What spell cards?!"
    DAPHNE: "..FUEL ECONOMY & FULL STEAM AHEAD!"

CONNER: "..What are they gonna do?"
    DAPHNE: "..Well, my Fuel Economy spell card allows my Jumbo Drill to gain 1500 attack points for this turn only, increasing my Jumbo's Drill's attack strength hugely..."

DAPHNE: "..And my Full Steam Ahead! spell card allows me to attack all my opponent's monsters once each for this turn only, as long as I agree to give up a 1000 of my life points!"
    CONNER: "..Oh No.."
    DAPHNE: "..Oh yes! Now it's over, Conner!"
    RORY: "..OH YEAH!! Wait a go, sis!"
    DAPHNE: "..So, I pay 1000 life points to activate Full Steam Ahead!"

CONNER > 3100
    3000 < DAPHNE

DAPHNE: "..SUPER VEHICROID: JUMBO DRILL! FINISH HIM, NOOOWW!!"

CONNER > 200
    3000 < DAPHNE

CONNER > 0
    3000 < DAPHNE

CROWLER: "...And the winner is: DAPHNE DAVENPORT! FROM RA YELLOW!!"

DAPHNE: "..Hey, Conner!"

DAPHNE: "..Hey great duel, Conner! You got game, friends?"

CONNER: "..Rivals, maybe! Not friends, but good game Daphne, you deserved the win..see ya around!"

...TO BE CONTINUED!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 pm