Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Evolution: "Pyro Energy Shock!"

LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Evolution: "Pyro Energy Shock!" Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Evolution: "Pyro Energy Shock!"

Post by LightOfLife Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:22 pm

U-GI-OH! DUEL EVOLUTION: DUELIST ACADEMY
    Episode 1.2: "Pyro Energy Shock!"
    ---------------------------------------------
    "DUEL!"
    "DUEL!"

DAMIEN > 4000
    4000 < RORY

RORY: "I'll go first!"

DAPHNE: "Honestly, you would think my brother was adult enough to not take insults, so personally! I mean, I wouldn't be that offended if someone called me just another pretty face!"
    CELESTE: "Who cares, Rory's so dreamy!"
    DAPHNE: "Your kiddin' right, Celeste?"
    CELESTE: "..GO GET 'EM, RORY!"

RORY: "I'm playing the spell card: Double Summon!"

RORY: "This card allows me to summon two monsters, this turn only! So, I'm going to make it count with my Volcanic Slicer & My Volcanic Rocket!"

RORY: "Next, I activate my Rocket's ability, which allows me to take 1 Blaze-Accelarator or 1 Tri-Blaze Accelarator from deck or graveyard & add it to my hand! So, I'm pickin' my Blaze-Accelarator!"

RORY: "You may think, you life points are safe this turn due to it's the first move of the duel eh, Damien? But no such luck, because my Volcanic Slicer can inflict 500 points of direct damage to my opponent, once per turn! So Slicer, old buddy do your thing & burn away 500 of his life points!"

DAMIEN > 3500

RORY: "Then, i'll think i'll let you have a go, after I place this card face-down!"

DAMIEN: "About time, don't think this puts you in the lead Davenport! I draw!"

DAMIEN: "I summon my Alien Shocktrooper in attack mode!"

DAMIEN: "It looks, like your Volcanic Slicer won't be doin' anymore direct damage in this duel! Shocktrooper take down his monster!"

3900 < RORY
    DAMIEN: "Next, i'll play Quick Summon!"
    RORY: "What?"
    DAMIEN: "So I summon, another Alien Shocktrooper in attack mode!"

DAMIEN: "Shocktropper, No. 2 take out his Volcanic Rocket, now!"
    RORY: "But there destroy each other! There attack points are the same.."
    DAMIEN: "I know! leaving you defenseless!"
    RORY: "Argh..."

CELESTE: "Oh, Noooo!! Rory!"

RORY: "Hey don't worry Celeste, it's all good!"
    CELESTE: "Are you sure?"
    RORY: "Positive!"
    CELESTE: "(smiles) Okay!"

DAPHNE: "Oh, boy..."

DAMIEN: "I'll end with this face-down...your move, Davenport!"

RORY: "Alright, I'm playing my Blaze-Accelarator spell card!"

RORY: "Listen up Damien, if I send a pyro-type monster from my hand to the graveyard with 500 or less attack points..I'm in Luck! Since in return, I can destroy one of your monsters! The only downside is, I can't attack on the turn I use my Accelarator!"
    DAMIEN: "Argh.."
    RORY: "So, i'll send my Volcanic Shell to the graveyard in order to activate my Blaze-Accelator!"

RORY: "Now, Accelarator! Open fire on Damien's Shocktrooper, now!"

DAMIEN: "..My Alien!"
    RORY: "Oh Damien, one more thing! When my Volcanic Shell is in the graveyard, I can pay 500 life points once per turn, if I choose to add another Volcanic Shell to my hand..."

3400 < RORY

RORY: "I'll end my turn by callin' up my Volcanic Blaster to my frontline in defense mode!"

DAMIEN: "Alright, my move!"

DAMIEN: "I play my trap card! Call of the Haunted to revive my fallen Alien Shocktrooper back to the field! So, let's welcome him back shall we, Rory?"
    RORY: "No thanks.."

DAMIEN: "But don't worry, he won't be stickin' around! I'm sacraficing him to summon this to the field...MY ALIEN MOTHER!"

DAMIEN: "Next, I'll play the spell card: Corruption Cell: A! Which allows me to place an "A" counter on one of my opponent's monsters, so I pick your Blaster!"

DAPHNE: "Rory! Watch out!"
    RORY: "(lookin' at me) Why, what's the matter sis?"
    DAPHNE: "Your about to find out!"
    DAMIEN: "She's right, ya'know! Especially, when I play this! The Field spell: Otherworld: The "A" Zone!"

RORY: "Okay..so what does it do?"
    DAMIEN: "Oh, your find out soon enough!"
    DAPHNE: "This is not good with those "A" counters now in play & this field spell, this duel is about to get tougher for, my brother!"
    CELESTE: "(Worried)..Poor Rory, can't you do anythin' Daphne? I mean, your his sister!.."
    DAPHNE: "Celeste, what exactly can I do? Rory got himself into this duel, now he has to get himself out.."
    CELESTE: "You could advise him!!"
    DAPHNE: "Rory is an Obelisk Blue, Celeste! I think, it's time he proves worthy of wearin' the jacket! Plus, his not exactly stupid! His quite intelliegent, when he wants to be."
    CELESTE: "I can't believe, I have to sit back & watch my poor baby lose.."
    DAPHNE: "Your dellusional, Celeste! But, whatever.."
    RORY: "(thinking) This can't be good, but I've never encountered these cards, before..So I'll guess i'll have to learn, as I go along...Great! One thing, I hate doin'..."
    DAMIEN: "Alien Mother attack Volcanic Blaster now! Intergalactic Claw!"

RORY: "You just activated, My Blaster's special ability! I can pick any monster with "Volcanic" in it's name from my deck & place on the top of my deck!"
    DAMIEN: "Not bad Rory, but sorry your effect is negated!"
    RORY: "Oh yeah & why's that!?"
    DAMIEN: "Because, my Alien Mother's special ability kicks in first! Since my battle phase is just about to end & the fact, your monster was wearing an "A" counter, your monster is summoned onto my side of the field!"
    CELESTE: "No FAIR!"
    RORY: "Your kiddin' me?!"
    DAMIEN: "Afraid not! So, your Blaster is mine!"

DAMIEN: "But just before, My battle phases I'm playin' My Quick Attack spell card!"
    RORY: "You can't!"
    DAMIEN: "Wanna bet?!"

DAMIEN: "So now, my Blaster can attack you..DIRECTLY! Pretty cool, huh?"
    RORY: "..Argh.."

RORY: "Not so fast, Damien! I've got a trap out, So I reveal my face-down card...FIREWALL!"

RORY: "Now, all I have to do is remove a pyro-type monster from play within my graveyard & the battle damage is 0! So, I remove my Volcanic Shell from play.."

DAMIEN: "Lucky move, Davenport! I end my turn!"
    DAPHNE: "Whoa..that was close!"
    CELESTE: "Tell me about, I chewed my nail off...Look.."
    DAPHNE: "Celeste! That's gross! (pushing her hand away)"
    RORY: "Phew..that was close! My move!"

RORY: "Alright, since I'm not in my standby phase I pay 500 life points to keep my Firewall active on my field!"

2900 < RORY

RORY: "Time for a little payback! I Summon, Fire Trooper!"

DAMIEN: "Where'd your monster go?!"
    RORY: "On the turn, Fire Trooper is summoned he goes straight to the graveyard.."
    DAMIEN: "Then what was the point of playin' him! What a lame move, Davenport! & you call yourself an Obelisk Blue!"
    RORY: "Hey Damien, I suggest you take that back!"
    DAMIEN: "And why's that?"
    RORY: "Because now, my Fire Trooper's special ability activates!"
    DAMIEN: "Special ability?"
    RORY: "That's right you get smoked for 1000 points of direct damage!"
    DAMIEN: "What?! Owwww..."

DAMIEN > 2500

RORY: "Next up, I play the spell: Fire Recovery!"

RORY: "By discardin' a pyro-type monster from my hand to the graveyard, I can bring one of my pyro-type monsters back from the graveyard & guess, who i'm picking?"
    DAMIEN: "No...Not again!?"
    RORY: "..Oh yeah! So i discard, my Volcanic Scattershot to the graveyard which activates it's special effect, when it heads to the graveyard you lose 500 of your life points!"
    DAMIEN: "..Nooo..."

DAMIEN > 2000

RORY: "And don't forget my Fire Trooper now, thanks to my Fire Recovery spell!"

RORY: "You lose another 1000 life points! Tough break..."
    DAMIEN: "AHHHHH!!!"

DAMIEN > 1000

DAMIEN: "Argh..are you done yet?"
    RORY: "..Of course, not! I Still have this!"

ORY: "The spell card: Soul of Fire!"

DAPHNE: "Alright! This duel's over!"
    CELESTE: "Yay! Rory's goin' to WINNN!!"
    RORY: "This spell card allows me to take a pyro-type monster from my deck & remove it from play and the reason for this, you ask? Well, In return half of my chosen monster's attack points come right out of your life points!"
    DAMIEN: "NO!!!"
    RORY: "YES! So I remove my Volcanic Hammer from play! And my Hammer had 2400 attack points, which means..."
    DAMIEN: "I'm goin' to take 1200 points of damage! & lose the duel!"
    RORY: "Precisely!"

DAMIEN > 0
    2900 < RORY

CELESTE: "RORY! RORY! RORY! HIS NO. 1!!"

< I smiled & giggled a little to myself, as my brother joined me & Celeste after shakin' Damien's hand>

DAPHNE: "Well done, big bro! You totally owned him.."
    RORY: "Not really, It was fairly equal..I was a little lucky.."
    DAPHNE: "Your so modest, big bro!"
    RORY: "(chuckles) Well, sis it keeps my ego in check!"
    DAPHNE: "That's true.."
    CELESTE: "YAAYYYY!!!"

RORY: "Whoa..Easy, Celeste! (chucking to himself)"
    CELESTE: "(lookin' up at him)..I'm sorry Rory, I'm just so happy you won!"
    DAPHNE: " (I giggled a little to myself) I Think, he noticed..."

VOICE: "I'm lookin' for, Daphne Davenport!"

....TO BE CONTINUED!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 am