Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

SeraphicGirl's Test

Lunchbox

Male Posts : 220
    Speed Credits : 2096

SeraphicGirl's Test

Post by Lunchbox on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:05 am

Outcome of total duels:
    Twilight(her) v.s. Chaos Stun 2-0 her favor(3/3)
    Dragon (her) v.s. Machina Gadget Beatdown : 1-0 her favor (2/2)

Extra Duel - Light and Darkness (her) vs Chaos Stun: 0-1 my favor. No points awarded.

Total: 5/5

Awareness: 9/10

Your awareness was good. But you should pay just a little bit more attention on what your opponent does. When I summoned Caius The Shadow Monarch then moments later I sac Shadow for another Shadow on your face down Ryko and you thought I was using the effect again on the same Monarch. And you were basically telling me I was wrong and look up the rulings or whatever which is okay just I know the rules Wink. Anyway I'm not sure if you were on Youtube or Facebook or whatever. But thats just my two cents.

Knowledge: 10/10

Your knowledge was good, you knew priority which was impressive to me, and everything else a good duelist needs to know. You knew how to comeback when you were down by a lot of life points. You knew how to take the pressure and you don't choke under pressure which always impresses me no matter who you are. You knew combos to get the win. Professional standard in my opinion.

Play Style: 4/5
    -1 Passive

In your Twilight play style you kind of played just a little passive. Any deck thats running mostly Lightsworns has to be aggressive most of the time. But you showed a lot of great aggressive moves which was good.

Deck Build: 14/15
    - Twilight: 10/10
    - Dragon: 4/5

Your deck builds were very standard builds, except for your Twilight which is a good thing. Your Dragon deck could use just a tad bit of aggressiveness.

Using your deck: 13/15
    -Twilight: 10/10
    -Dragon: 3/5

You using your Twilight deck was very impressive. Every card you drew you knew how to play like a champ. Keep up the good work. Now your Dragon deck was good just not really aggressive. When you used Future Fusion I saw Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon in there. To be exact 2, but I didn't see one Red Eyed Wyvern in there. I'm not sure if you did that on purpose for a plan or something but just again my 2 cents.

Total Points - 55 /60

Signer or Dark Signer: Signer
    SeraphicGirl

Female Posts : 16
    Speed Credits : 1
    GMT : +1

Re: SeraphicGirl's Test

Post by SeraphicGirl on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:12 am

Yea for the caius part i was watching somethin for 10 seconds Smile and for the red eyes darkness metal dragon i had 2 wyverns in my hand to resummon then Smile
    Lunchbox

Male Posts : 220
    Speed Credits : 2096

Post by Lunchbox on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 am

Oh I see, Good job on the test and make a room if you didn't already.
    Have fun and I hope you have a good time here at TDA.

- Lunchbox

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:44 pm