Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+5
Lunchbox
e^ipi+1=0
LightOfLife
WilBer
KIRA
9 posters

i hate intros.......

KIRA
    KIRA

Male Posts : 4
    Speed Credits : 0

i hate intros....... Empty i hate intros.......

Post by KIRA Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:01 am

hey, some of you dudes remember what i did to the forum last year.... yeah that's right it's KIRA... i'm back... i don't bother to talk to any of you because you say bad things about me...i have feeling too you know.. but it doesn't matter........ the total lockdown really got most of you to quit on coming here.. i must've outdone this place to make it look so empty... i don't see what's the point for academies being made, especially the staff wasting their time playing these kid card games.. come on people.. be adults already.. if you make me an admin of this forum i'll probably do a better job by myself... every other academy is just dull... this place is next.... then later i'll be in DAD.. TWA was easy... if you try to do anything against me, you'll be sorry... because i already know how academies run and i'll delete someone...... you've got one week to make me admin. do it, and i don't care who i talk to, just make it easy for yourself besides me.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

-KIRA-
    WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

i hate intros....... Empty Re: i hate intros.......

Post by WilBer Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 am

^Kaiser333

nice timing
    LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

Post by LightOfLife Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:18 pm

wtf is this guy saying ...?
    e^ipi+1=0
    e^ipi+1=0

Male Posts : 64
    Speed Credits : 93
    GMT : +7

Post by e^ipi+1=0 Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:47 pm

I think he did hacked this academy last christmas.
    WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

Post by WilBer Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:06 pm

e^ipi+1=0 wrote:I think he did hacked this academy last christmas.

Placido say he is Hisuka / kaiser333 idk but maybe he is or he is really thelast -.-

btw this forum inactive because DJDet era over omg
    Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Male Posts : 220
    Speed Credits : 2096

Post by Lunchbox Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:01 pm

I remember when I was 5 years old making threats on a "Child's card game" forum because I had nothing else better to do with my life.

- Lunchbox
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

Post by Supreme_King Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:03 pm

I remember when I was logged on in TDA at the exact time of the hacking, it was so fun seeing all the posts go knowing that DJDet were going to fix the issue and making fun in TDA hams of this guy. Just ignore him, he's more of an attention addict than a threat.
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

Post by Crescent Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:12 pm

I second Supreme. As it stands, KIRA can't do much. Just ignore him like you ignore that annoying kid in your school that follows you and picks his nose when no one is looking.. -yawns, fading off to take care of business-
    KIRA
    KIRA

Male Posts : 4
    Speed Credits : 0

Post by KIRA Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:30 am

Supreme_King wrote:Just ignore him, he's more of an attention addict than a threat.

watch it... if you want to stay a "leader" don't push me and i'll give you something to be mad about..

Crescent wrote:I second Supreme. As it stands, KIRA can't do much. Just ignore him like you ignore that annoying kid in your school that follows you and picks his nose when no one is looking.. -yawns, fading off to take care of business-

oh i can... don't worry... i'm used to the ignorance of people who don't listen to my threats.. instead of a week i'll make it two days to make up your mind... i decided to play with this academy three months ago to leave it hanging with almost nothing left.. when i came back hearing that it's trying to regain is former shine... it became time for me to try something else to stop this .. i see the staff people have changed... and who better to leave a cat girl in charge of this academy? are you serious??? mm i guess... well.. maybe if i could talk to beautiful who you think she has the brains to run this place.. but if she refuses my PM.. hmmm.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i could change her avatar into something else better i reaaaaally like....... i could instead of deleting everyone.. i could have her ripped off from the staff and just ban all of you??

-KIRA-
    Clockwork
    Clockwork

Male Posts : 25
    Speed Credits : 23
    GMT : I am time.

Post by Clockwork Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:31 am

KIRA, eh? I have an option for you. Join my Games. Win them, I'll make you Leader. Lose them, and you leave. Though, you'll refuse in fear. Because you're predictable. Now, do leave. This academy has me to worry about. Not a fake nuisance, such as yourself.

-Clockwork, The Master of Games
    LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

Post by LightOfLife Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:33 am

Get a life man x)) This is online children game
    Hack the place, ban everyone, do what ever you want with this
    We won't lose anything
    You think you powerful cuz you can hack ? Haha! Pathatic
    CatGirl
    CatGirl

Female Posts : 762
    Speed Credits : 4303
    GMT : -8

Post by CatGirl Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:30 am

I don't like your attitude either KIRA. Especially this message you sent me:
    KIRA wrote:hello beautiful Twisted Evil ... as you can see i've come back.. with a perposal.. lol... i'm not saying marriage so don't over exaggerate only that i know how women are.. they don't get it... i have my ways to handle a pretty little thing.. which is why i think you don't have what it takes to run this entire TDA site.. i observed what you've been doing lately... especially this "Rebirth" that's been long overdue... it's twenty days late.. oh that's making progress.. lady you don't know what you're doing.. not much of anything to make some sort of improvement.. and that post where you said you were going to make some plan for your team to fix this non-dueling event?? i think you're a sweet little liar. you're apology isn't good enough and that's why i came to spare you those fake promises you said to them... you're supposed to be an admin in charge which i can see you're obviously not doing.. i promise i'll take care of the forum better than what the very least you could do.. to say no to me, which makes you an idiot.. i'll take over your account again like the last few times before.. i think the smartest thing for a girl like you would be to hand me TDA and i'll have you stay.. i'll leave you alone to think it over.. although i doubt for girls to know anything about running an academy.. i guess you were there only last option.. how pathetic.. i warn you, try to ban me.... i'll ban you and manage the forum.. these duel monster games are not worth it.. it's only for little kids.. why don't you quit and get a life if you have one? buh bye little kitty cat.. mewow.. heh.... Twisted Evil

-KIRA-
    First of all, what I do to help the members I care about is none of your dang business. Also, if you think you know everything there is about women, then you are dummer than you look from the other side of your computer screen besides your avatar. Maybe you're allergic to them, so go somewhere else 50 webpages away. Second of all, we've already seen what kind of person you are last year and in no position to call me a liar of any kind. If you were a regular person like everybody here you'd either know or understand what I do as their Admin to bring back TDA's good ol' glory. The members when TDA first opened its doors polished this place so well we can all see oursleves on that plate, right off the bat they earned the respect they worked hard for, online & offline, to make this academy a warm place to call home. To "quit" is like asking me to leave my friends behind. You'd think I'd be the kind of person who'd do that just because you like to threaten as a cyberbully? Better think again bucko cuze I don't see any point in this post to reason with you because of what you did back then and whatever you want. We've come too far and it won't stop with your big head in the way. I've been here long enough to see the special value of this place made by DJD, and of course the previous & current staff, to be assigned to take the TDA forum under my wing, longer before you even showed up.
    You can tell we don't like you one bit, which is why "perposal" refused and banned making demands against us. I may unban you when I come around to it at some point. I may be even too busy to look you over again. I guess that's too bad in your case.
    You talking to me is like talking to the entire soul of TDA itself. I won't tolerate it. Not even you.
    You've heard them, and I'll tell you this once with 5 words: Get out of here cyberbully.

Topic Locked.

P.S. Btw, how do you think you're going to convince us to stop playing YGO by just you alone? It's only the matter of one's opinion, and yours is a rather sad case that won't fly. It's splat. I don't think anyone would care less if they are 90 years to 200 years old, anyone is entitiled to a game they love no matter how old he/she really is. Read a book or something else then if it's better than for you to play YGO. I promise you, you won't be missed for it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:26 am