Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

My Gladiator Deck for March'11 banlist

overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

My Gladiator Deck for March'11 banlist Empty My Gladiator Deck for March'11 banlist

Post by overd0se.KayKay Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:23 am

At first i have to say i didnt play for a long time. Gladiator was my favourite theme. Unfortunately the strength went down every time and they become pretty unpopular as LS now. But I still try them because i like them. Heres the Decklist.

1 | GB Bestiari
    1 | GB Darius
    2 | GB Equeste
    1 | GB Hoplomus
    2 | GB Laquari
    1 | GB Murmillo
    1 | GB Retiari
    1 | Grandmole
    1 | Spirit Reaper
    2 | TKR

1 | BoM
    1 | Dark Hole
    3 | GPG
    3 | Forbidden Lance
    1 | Monster Reborn
    2 | MST

2 | Seven Tools
    2 | BTH
    2 | CED
    1 | CotH
    1 | D.Prison
    2 | GB War Chariot
    1 | MF
    1 | Mind Crush
    1 | Solemn Judgment
    2 | Solemn Warning
    1 | Trap Stun

40 cards

If you have any questions why I dont use Tigers etc. feel free to ask.
    LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

My Gladiator Deck for March'11 banlist Empty Re: My Gladiator Deck for March'11 banlist

Post by LightOfLife Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:44 pm

why u dont use tigers ? ^^
    - mole
    - Mind crush
    + 2CD
    overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

My Gladiator Deck for March'11 banlist Empty Re: My Gladiator Deck for March'11 banlist

Post by overd0se.KayKay Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:10 am

I dont use Tigers because its easy countable these days. From Book of Moon till Solemn Warning.

There is a reason why I have a Mole in this deck. The Mole is pretty nice along with my 3 Lances. On the other side you have his effect to counter stupid Synchros and use Mind Crush.

My old deck contained Cyber Dragons, but i felt its just a bad card if you try to control the game. With 3 Lances and all my traps I will always have got monsters on the field, so its pretty hard to summon him. And if I can summon him theres a big monster i cant overrun. Btw I have 2 TKR already which are enough beastick for my deck. Cyber Dragons are in the side deck in case of a machine deck.

The only cards which doesnt really fit in 100% but are still good are CotH and 1 of the Chariots.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am