Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+13
Envvy
Yusei Fudo.
wolverine
WilBer
The Detonator
Tyki
xcross21
Janembo
The TDA Staff.
golash
Shade
DanceJonDance
Supreme_King
17 posters

Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop

Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop - Page 3 Empty Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop

Post by Supreme_King Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys, the one and only Supreme_King is here. I'm opening a deck shop and a GFX shop.

Let's start with the deck shop.

I do NOT refuse any decks. You could tell me to make an evil heroes deck or a lv1 normal monsters deck, I will TRY to make each and every one of them. The only thing I would like you to consider is that I might not do them very fast, which means that for at least 1 week from the request date I would like to not be bothered with questions like "are you done?" or "is it much longer?". Please understand that playtesting and fixing a deck theme, especially one I'm not used to, takes time.

The prices are simple: 80 SC per theme. For example, if you want to combine zombies and tele-dad, that will be 160 SC. But if you want stuff like "stall with gladiator beasts and whilst stalling draw exodia" that will only cost as one theme, since there is not a big change I need to make to the GB theme to stall for exodia.

As for the GFX shop:

Signatures are 100 SC.
    Banners are 200 SC.
    If you give me the renders, the prices are decreased by one quarter.
    If you are unhappy with the GFX I will make it again to a max of 2 retries. If you don't like it after I made it 3 times, I will ask other persons before making it again.
    Just like with the deck shop, if you spam with stuff like "are you done?", "is it gonna take any more longer?", then I have the right to stop making the GFX WITHOUT REFUNDS.
    Again, I do not refuse themes. But sometimes I could not make a signature just right since it may be based on something which I'm not entirely aware of it's story. So, if you want, you can tell someone else about making the GFX and you will be refunded 80%.

That's just about it. Let the requests keep on coming.

Decks:
    xcross21: Ojama Deck - Done.
    WilliamBerlin: PC Monarchs - Done.
    xcross21: Red Archfiend Deck - Done.
    Wolverine: Fairy Deck, Psychic Deck - Done
    Yusei Fudo: Morphtronic Deck - Done

~~~Supreme_King~~~

Last edited by Supreme_King on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 13 times in total
    wolverine
    wolverine

Male Posts : 248
    Speed Credits : 773

Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop

Post by wolverine Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 am

i would like to buy a competitive physic deck
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop

Post by Supreme_King Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:38 pm

The Fairy and Psychic decks were sent to wolverine, sorry for the delay, wolverine will pay only for the Psychic deck. Thank you for the request wolverine, I enjoyed testing it Wink

~~~Supreme_King~~~
    wolverine
    wolverine

Post by wolverine Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:17 am

confirmed thanks for the decks they are awesome
    Envvy
    Envvy

Male Posts : 187
    Speed Credits : 4196

Post by Envvy Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:21 am

I would like to Order a Couple of competitive decks.
    Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop - Page 3 MilleniumScale_180
    1. Fish OTK alogn with (strategy for yoru deck build as well please)
    2. Counter Fairy
    3. Lastly a competitive Earthbound immortal deck (Along with strategy Please)

Thank you.
    wolverine
    wolverine

Post by wolverine Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:51 am

i would like to buy one more a gemini deck
    CableMan/UndercoverMan
    CableMan/UndercoverMan

Male Posts : 20
    Speed Credits : 260

Post by CableMan/UndercoverMan Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Hey I wanna Avatar heres the avi http://marvel.com/universe/Cable Ty i'll pay 60sc. I would like it to read "You Want The Gun". If Possible dont extend your limits.
    Yusei Fudo.
    Yusei Fudo.

Male Posts : 227
    Speed Credits : 673

Post by Yusei Fudo. Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Hello dude ^^
    i wanna request a competitive nitro warrior deck if you make it good i will give you 150 sc!
    Shade
    Shade

Male Posts : 90
    Speed Credits : 490

Post by Shade Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 pm

I need new signature and avatar Smile

I want hassleberry in it http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/84/Tyranno_Hassleberry.png This one would be perfect Smile Of course without that dino Very Happy And in background some kind of green flames like this one http://thumb18.shutterstock.com.edgesuite.net/display_pic_with_logo/348850/348850,1250765432,1/stock-photo-bright-green-flame-on-a-black-background-35576947.jpg
    Signature:
    https://2img.net/h/i32.photobucket.com/albums/d39/Tycota/ShadowWarrior4.jpg This warrior in it!
    Text: Shade; No mercy; Rare Hunter. I dont know where but not all in one place Very Happy
    And in background i would like colours like purple and blue! thats all
    Shade
    Shade

Male Posts : 90
    Speed Credits : 490

Post by Shade Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 pm

200 SC for supreme King
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Post by Supreme_King Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:41 pm

Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop - Page 3 Shadesig-7

Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop - Page 3 Shadeavi

~~~Supreme_King~~~
    konstantinos zorbas
    konstantinos zorbas

Male Posts : 29
    Speed Credits : 55

Post by konstantinos zorbas Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:36 am

i want to buy 3decks one Ojamas deck one XSabers deck and one plant deck.
    Domonkasho71
    Domonkasho71

Male Posts : 60
    Speed Credits : 111

Post by Domonkasho71 Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 pm

you still making Decks?
    CatGirl
    CatGirl

Female Posts : 762
    Speed Credits : 4303
    GMT : -8

Post by CatGirl Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Unfortunately, Supreme is absent for the time being. Until he comes back, he can notify me to unlock his shop if he still wishes to run it.

@ zorbas: You double-posted two similar requests of the same thing. At first for one deck, now comes 3 on the other. So your "3 deck request" remains here, the first one is deleted.

Shop Locked for now.

~ Supreme_King's Deck and GFX Shop - Page 3 Icon_cat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:55 pm