Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+3
xcross21
Lunchbox
Mercer Bond
7 posters

Elemental Heroes - A New Age: CHAPTED THREE!!!!!

Mercer Bond
    Mercer Bond

Male Posts : 61
    Speed Credits : 774

Elemental Heroes - A New Age: CHAPTED THREE!!!!! Empty Elemental Heroes - A New Age: CHAPTED THREE!!!!!

Post by Mercer Bond Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:51 pm

After debating with myself I've decided to start an Elemental Hero fan-fiction. I made the prologue a while ago and started Chapter One around the same time but after finishing it today I've decided to post the prologue. ENJOY!

Please comment and rate, constructive critisism appreciated!

PROLOGUE

Skyscraper City. One of the most beautiful places on earth, the reason’s in the name. It’s buildings are so tall they reach the very heavens. Not to mention it’s one of the safest places to live. Well, all of this is true, or at least was true, around sixteen years ago. Skyscraper City was and still is the only city to be home to superheroes! The city was a dump full of crime and scum until the first hero arrived. He was but a mere child, but he made up for it in his strength. His name was Neos and he was the start of a new age.

Neos bore a white costume with red marks that outlined the bottom of his chest and had a blue gem in the center of it. His gloves and boots were thick and on his elbows he had fin-like structures that resembled the antenna on his mask . The antenna stretched from between his eyes and was about a foot long with a golden rhombus at the bottom. And then there were his eyes that were blue like the ocean, the ladies went wild for them. The next heroes to appear were Bladedge and Bubbleman. Bladedge was probably the favorite of the bunch, and he was definitely the most powerful of the heroes.

Spoiler:

His costume was the color gold and had this incredible shine in the sunlight that was almost godly. He had two horns on his head and metallic wings on his back that allowed him to fly. On his chest and on his stomach he had emerald orbs and on the back of his arms he had blades, his trademark weapons. He would sometimes team up with the great Bubbleman. Though he was sometimes the targets of jokes because of his non-threatening name his attacks could pack a punch. His bubbles weren’t any joke, they were something criminals feared. On his back he wore a metal pack of chemically enhanced water that went down a tube attached to his right arm. His costume was a mix of dark and light blue and his cape was white as snow. His mask as well was blue and it was thick with dark blue streaks that were where his eyes were.

Spoiler:

There was one final hero, but some say she was a myth. Her name was Knopse and she was the youngest of the bunch, she was also the smallest. She stood about a little under two feet and looked like a walking plant. Her mask and hands resembled a plant that hadn’t bloom and her feet looked like leaves. Some say she saw her, some say she didn’t, but no one really knows the truth. Then again, in a world of superheroes, almost anything is possible.

Spoiler:

Sadly when the heroes abandoned Skyscraper they left it to spiral down into a state even worse than before. Sin and violence run the streets again and the city’s rotting buildings are just memorabilia of its former glory. Full of gangs and felony it is a not a place to be taken lightly. But… this is all about to change. Heroes will rise once more to reclaim their rightful place as Skyscraper City’s saviors. This, this is the start of a new era.

[I'm thinking it my go along for at the least 3 "books". Once again, please comment and rate, constructive critisism appreciated!]

Last edited by Mercer Bond on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Male Posts : 220
    Speed Credits : 2096

Elemental Heroes - A New Age: CHAPTED THREE!!!!! Empty Re: Elemental Heroes - A New Age: CHAPTED THREE!!!!!

Post by Lunchbox Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Keep going man, keep doing what your doing. I liked it a lot !!

I love Elemental Heroes !

- Lunchbox
    xcross21
    xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

Elemental Heroes - A New Age: CHAPTED THREE!!!!! Empty Re: Elemental Heroes - A New Age: CHAPTED THREE!!!!!

Post by xcross21 Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Yeah this is good cant wait to see what else you have in store for us and I loved the way you described the heroes you didnt even need the pictures because you could jsut see them perfectly with how you described it.
    Alhmanic
    Alhmanic

Male Posts : 58
    Speed Credits : 91

Post by Alhmanic Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:24 pm

good job keep it up
    Mercer Bond
    Mercer Bond

Post by Mercer Bond Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks guys, good to know you like it! I've already got around 4 chapters done and they should all be up weekly before April, even earlier if I can get a lot done soon.
    Mercer Bond
    Mercer Bond

Post by Mercer Bond Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:05 am

CHAPTER ONE

It was 1:00 in the afternoon and an excruciatingly annoying screeching noise sounded throughout the room from a beeping alarm clock. An arm came from under its covers like a turtle out of its shell and began to feel around the alarm clock’s desk. Finally it found what it was looking for: the snooze button. It’s hand shaped into a fist and then banged onto the snooze button, shutting it off. This only bought some time for Jake to catch some extra minutes of sleep. After the minutes passed and the alarm sounded again he gave up and got out of bed.

He growled at the fact he had to wake up so early and walked over to his closet, looking to decide what he should wear today. He looked into his closet and observed what as inside so he could decide what he should where to school today. “Hmmm, that looks nice.” he said as he picked up the red jacket he got for his 16th birthday the past week. “I’ll wear you… and you… now just to get my shoes…” he the murmured tiredly as he picked out his clothes.

Jake smelled the aroma of bacon emanating from the kitchen after he finished getting dressed. The delicious smell teased his nostrils and pull him downstairs into the kitchen. His mother had readied a plentiful breakfast for him. It has more than just bacon. There were sausage, eggs, French toast, pancakes, AND waffles!

“Jake, I’ve made you a nice breakfast before you head out to Alice’s house.” his mother said. “Even though it’s already passed the morning…” she added. Jake went over to the table and inhaled the titillating scents. He then began to dig in, the food was the prey and he was its predator. The food was just so delicious, he couldn’t stop eating! But then again this was like him, he was just a lover of food overall. “I’m glad to see you like it,” she then said, smiling.

“I love your food Joan!” Jake replied with a mouth full of a mixture of all the different foods. Joan wasn’t Jake’s real mother, she was his foster mother. He never knew his real parents and lived in hundreds of different foster homes until about five years earlier, when Joan adopted him. She was single mother and was never married and had no other children but Jake believed no one was a better mother than she was. After the food was gone Jake said his goodbyes to his mother and stepped outside to walk to his friend Alice’s house. Her home was few blocks away, close enough though for Jake to walk there. Jake knew Alice since he was a child, they lived together in the orphanage. Alice had a twin sister and an older brother that looked as if they weren’t even related to Alice. Their personalities were different as well.

Her brother Alex and sister Amanda were stuck up and acted as if they were better than her. Not to mention the two were much more popular. Alex was a blonde high school Jock, and Amanda was the blonde peppy cheerleader. Alice on the other hand was much more down to earth and had a sharp sarcasm about her. Unlike her siblings she had silver hair, but the three of them shared grayish eyes. Not after long he arrived to her home and arrived at the house, her parents had gone to work since they worked on the weekends. He knocked on the door and was greeted by Alice and she led him to her room.

“So, it took me the past month but I finally finished them!” Alice said with a smile.

“You know you would be the last person I’d expect to make these.” Jake replied.

“What, just because I’m a white girl who lives with a wealthy family I can’t work?” Alice replied with a mocking tone. “So let’s get down to business, enough chit chat.” she said with a serious voice. Jake nodded as he crossed his arms. Alice walked over to her bed and pulled out a chest from under it. She placed it onto the bed and then rested her arms on it. “I’m nervous, but I’m excited at the same time…” she told Jack as she pondered about how opening the chest would change them both. “Can I see them again before I open it?” were the last words that came out of her mouth before she would open the chest. Jake nodded and removed his jacket and shirt.

Jake was seemed slim to the average eye but shirtless his muscles rippled and his abs were much thicker than you’d think. Alice closed the door and the shutters, if anyone saw this their secret would be out. Suddenly Jake began to shake and the skin on his shoulder blades ripped open. Instead of blood pouring out a white cotton-like substance was coming out. Alice watched and new what was coming out of his back even as they expanded. They were really feathers. Before they knew it Jake was there in the center of the room, with light shining onto him, and his wings spread wide in as he stood in a heavenly stance.
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Post by DanceJonDance Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:25 am

:O is he pheonix enforcer? xD I'm not familiar with elemental heroes. Very intriguing first chapter. Totally nothing to do with dueling sort of. I like the twist you added on elemental heroes x]
    Mercer Bond
    Mercer Bond

Post by Mercer Bond Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:30 am

XD Nah he isn't Phoenix Enforcer, he's a fusion monster and I'm not really going to do those. Well, not anytime soon. And yes, nothing to do with dueling at all, cept for the fact they're Elemental Heroes. And thanks ^^
    xcross21
    xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

Post by xcross21 Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:57 am

Sweet cant wait to read more Im sure itll be awsome keep up the good work mercer
    the jancok
    the jancok

Male Posts : 657
    Speed Credits : 6016
    GMT : +7

Post by the jancok Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:26 am

@Mercer
    Maybe if i'm not wrong DJD said u like phoenix enforcer <,<(old member).Anyways... nice chapter beginning i like it a lot and keep it up ^^.
    wolverine
    wolverine

Male Posts : 248
    Speed Credits : 773

Post by wolverine Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 pm

nice work Mercer i cant wait to read more Very Happy
    Mercer Bond
    Mercer Bond

Post by Mercer Bond Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:01 pm

[Okay everyone, so here's the "schedule" for when I'll be posting Chapters. I'll try my best to follow and its simple so it should be easy. Every Tuesday and Friday. That is all.]

CHAPTER TWO

Jake tucked in his large wings and Alice stared at his wings in amazement. She couldn’t help but wonder how Jake was given such a gift. She wasn’t jealous though. She had a gift as well.

“Well, shall we open the chest now?” Jake asked. Instead of leaving his wings tucked in he absorbed them into his body once more so the costumes inside of the box would fit. Alice nodded as she opened the chest, revealing the two costumes inside. They were each neatly folded on their own side of the chest and made Jake think of Christmas since their colors were red and green.

“Here’s your costume,” she said as she handed Jake his costume. “Oh and check this out,” Alice pulled out her costume and grasped it in her hands. Then a red flicker of light shone from her hands and fire began to burn, but left the costume unaffected.

“So it’s fireproof? That’ll come in handy, you don’t want to burn your own costume.” Jake commented jokingly. Jake and Alice were gifted with skills that no ordinary humans were born with if you hadn’t already noticed. Jake could remember it like it was just yesterday. The day he sprouted wings. He was sweating bullets as he ran for his life. He was around 10 at the time and wasn’t very tall or physically fit. He ran as fast as he could, but he couldn’t outrun the rabid pack of dogs that were after him. It was late at night and he was lost. Jake was able to trick some of the dogs into running in opposite directions but before he knew he hit a dead end and one dog was left. Foam dripped from his teeth as he growled. His heart racing Jack got on his knees and began to cry. The dog took small steps forward and as he did a sharp pang of pain crawled throughout Jack’s spine. He let out a scream of pain as his shoulder blade’s shook. That’s when his wings ripped through his skin and through his clothes, as big as they were now. Their size made Jack seem bigger than he was and their large shadows loomed over the dog causing it to scamper, whining in fear.

Jake and Alice had gotten changed in different rooms at met up in her room again to see how they looked. Jake looked into her large mirror and couldn’t believe how chill he looked. The area of the costume which covered his chest and abs were a dark gray and they were tight, causing his muscles to ripple and bulge. On his six pack, there were four curved blades, two on each of the bottom sides the pointed downwards. Most of his costume was green and on his shoulders he has two large metal shields that were outlined in silver. On his lower arms and legs was a feathery green material. He had no gloves, but on his feet his boots were oddly made and slightly uncomfortable. There were three small areas in them, one for his big two, one for his second and middle toe, and the other for his other two toes. There were slits in the top for his talons, he had three on each foot. They were easier to push out than his wings because they slid out as if they were coated in butter. Jake unsheathed and sheathed the talons and then stopped playing with them, deciding to leave them out since it looked cooler. On the back of his left hand was an area of the costume styled similar to the feet of a large dinosaur or bird, like his boots, with three openings for the claws in the hand.

“You didn’t forget anything did you?” Jake said with a smirk has he unsheathed the claws in his left hand, the costume was amazing. He then put on his mask, it looked large because three green spikes shot up from the center and sides of the mask. There was an open area for his nose and mouth and surrounding his eyes were red material. “Now lets see how my wings look.” Jake then put the pressure on his wings and they began to appear just as quickly as before. His eyes widened as he saw what Alice added to the back of the costume for his wings. The wings were a blinding white color and on top they had an odd thick lining of green attached to the back of the costume and red gem-like objects were on the top of each wing in the middle of the outline. “This is perfect!” Jake squealed excitedly.

Spoiler:
    Then he looked over at Alice to observe her costume.

“The original version was a little too revealing, but I changed it a lot, god only knows the perverts that walk the streets of this city.” she said as she looked at herself in the mirror. The costume was overall red, much more plain than Jake’s costume. Though it was just as tight and revealed her perfect curves. The costume was made of a material like spandex and didn’t fully cover he arms. Her right shoulder was left open and her lower arm, and on her left arm you could only see a red band. Unlike Jake she had fingerless gloves which stretched in sharp ends, along with her boots. On her knees she had red “shields” which would come in handy when kneeing someone in the face. Her mask was a simple red headband with eye holes and on her head she made a golden crown with a large spike in the front and a silver gem in the center.

Spoiler:

“So I was thinking of some superhero names for us.” Alice began to speak once more.

“Oh, I’m covering that. I have the perfect names for us. We could be the greatest duo alive, even greater than Bladedge and Bubbleman! Featherman and Burst Lady!” Jake said interrupting Alice. Alice couldn’t keep a straight face and burst out laughing at the names.

“What are you, 5? Come on Featherman and Burst Lady? Those are worse names than Bubbleman!” she laughed.

“Hey, Bubbleman is someone to honor, not ridicule!” Jake retorted, standing up for one of the original superheroes.

“Ok, Ok, Featherman, but that’s besides the point. We need some hardcore names. Something cool. I was thinking Avian for your name, since it means bird. And, it beats Featherboy… or whatever. Anyway, for me, it’s Burstinatrix.” Alice explained. Jake just let out a “Hmph” after Alice spoke. She was right, Avian sounded much more cool and professional than Featherman. And Burst Lady wasn’t as cool as Burstinatrix. “So it’s settled. Avian and Burstinatrix?” she asked. Jake nodded and smiled. Their lives were going to change forever and they were going to become the role models for people everywhere.

“So now that we have our costumes we have a busy night right?” Jake asked Alice. “I already told my mom I’m heading to my friend’s house for the night before it gets dark out after I leave, and you?”

“I told my dad I’d be hanging out for the night with a friend too.” But Jake and Alice wouldn’t be doing either. They would be upholding the mantle of valor and bravery the heroes of the Golden Age left. Once again Skyscraper would be known as one of the greatest city’s the world has ever seen, and this time, it wouldn’t be discarded like it was by the hero’s before, no matter how safe the city became.
    wolverine
    wolverine

Male Posts : 248
    Speed Credits : 773

Post by wolverine Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:26 am

i liked it a lot cant wait what they gonna do. AT NIGHT!!
    Mercer Bond
    Mercer Bond

Post by Mercer Bond Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:11 pm

PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE!

CHAPTER THREE

It was a dark night in Skyscraper and when the sun went down the rats came out. It was like the darkness changed people by tainting their hearts. Far off in the outskirts of the city an elderly woman was forced to walk home after her card was stolen, something uncommon. She held her purse to her chest knowing if she wasn’t careful it wouldn’t be with her for long. Sadly, she wasn’t careful enough. She scampered quickly but not quick enough to catch attention, and not that fast anyway because she was so old. A man rushed passed her and snatched her purse, the force of it pulled her right into the ground. As the man ran under the full moon’s light a silhouette loomed over him in the size and shape of a giant eagle. Before he could look up someone grabbed him by the back of his collar and raised him into the air, throwing him onto a building. The man dropped his purse in fear as he looked at what stood before him.

“Are… are you a demon?” the man asked as he stepped back.

“What do you think?” Avian replied as he spread his wings as far as they could go. The man decided he was to scared to handle what was going on and would end it right then and there but before he could jump off a ball of fire crashed down before him and spread into a wall that held him back. The heat radiating from the wall of fire was powerful and Burstinatrix stood above it using fire to fly and lower herself down. The man dropped onto his knees crying and begged for mercy trying to convince the two he would never do it again.

“You hurt an innocent elderly woman, what type of man are you?” Avian asked with a stern look on his face. A cry of help then echoed into the air. Avian looked over his shoulder and then at Burstinatrix.

“You go check it out Featherboy, I’ll take care of him and the purse.” she told Avian. He gave Burstinatrix a sigh after she called him Featherboy and took off into the skies. He followed the screaming until he made it to a park. Hiding in the shadow of a tree was a drunken man trying to take advantage of an innocent teenager. Avian’s face cringed in disgust as he swooped down behind the man. The man turn around as he was trying to violate the girl when he heard something land. There he stood face to face with what he though was a hallucination.

“Back off man!” the criminal exclaimed before he pulled out a gun, trying to aim it at Avian even though he was seeing double.

“I highly doubt you want to do that.” was all that came out of Avian’s mouth as he took one step forward. The criminal then shot the bullet and the girl ran off, afraid of what was happening. Before the bullet could penetrate its target the claws in the back of Avian’s hand unsheathed and deflected the bullet. The man began to shoot even more times. Avian simply deflected each bullet with great speed using his claws, while most of them didn’t even come close to him. It was weird… it was like putting on gave him this great confidence. It was like finally using his abilities made him braver. After the man ran out of bullets he dropped his gun and ran off, stumbling around as he tried. Avian leaped into the air and used his wings to push himself forward and spun in the air with his feet outstretched, doing a complete spinning kick to the man’s head knocking him unconscious instantly.

He was tempted to spit on the criminal’s face but decided not to, what difference would it make? Like the other criminals Avian had stopped that night he had no idea what to do with him. A flash of light then shot into the sky from the heart of the city and combusted in the air like fireworks. Avian threw the man over his shoulder and flew to see what was going on. When he arrived to the area he perched on a gargoyle attached to one of the nearby buildings, only to look across the street and see a pile of live bodies. The people there looked confused but he knew who those people were. Surrounding them were parked cop cars that had come to see what was going.

“Get us out of here!” one of the people in the pile exclaimed. Like all of the other bodies he was one of the criminals stopped tonight by Avian and Burstinatrix. Most specifically he was the one who tried to rob the elderly woman’s purse, which was returned to her by Burstinatrix. Avian understood that Burstinatrix used the fireball to lure the cops so they could arrest the criminals.

“Calm down sir, what -” before the policeman could finish a woman interrupted and grasped his arms, asking to be taken to jail and handcuffed, anything that would get her out of the streets. Hmmmm, I guess this is my chance to get rid of the body Avian thought to himself. He then flew of the gargoyle and landed beside the pile of bodies where the criminals stood frozen as stone, looking at him in fear. Avian took the man off his shoulder and dropped him besides the pile.

“These criminals you see here were stopped by me and my sidekick Burstinatrix,” Avian began. “They have been stopped… I mean, apprehended for there own individual crimes.” When Avian spoke he made sure that he sounded more like an adult and professional superhero than a child. “This one was seized for an attempt in rape. Do what you will with him.”

Before the police could say anything Avian flew away to leave them to do the rest. Just by showing himself for such a small amount of time he knew word would spread quickly that superheroes were back and fear would strike the hearts of criminals once more.

“Sidekick?” Burstinatrix asked as she flew high up to join Avian.

“Sorry Alice but it was a slip of the tongue! At least you weren’t called Featherboy.”

“Well, Featherboy, the night is young. How about we split up again?” Burstinatrix suggested. It was the obvious choice and they would cover more ground. Avian suddenly felt a pang of disappointment and landed on a nearby rood.

“I’m not sure if I can keep up with this hero thing. I mean, this is easier than we thought, when you have super powers to become a natural at this stuff. But…” Avian inhaled a deep breath of air and sighed.

“It hasn’t been a day and you’re already chickening out?” Burstinatrix teased. Avian thought back to the drunk and the girl. The drunk was Farley old with gray prickles of hair on his face and long gray hair with a winter hat on his head. He was wearing a beat up jacket and in his hand he had a bottle of liquor in a paper bag that he didn’t let go of until he fell unconscious. The sight sickened him to the pit of his stomach and he couldn’t suppress the feelings any longer. He wasn’t chickening out, he was disgusted. Especially since what he saw was probably just baby stuff and things would only get even more cruel.

“Isn’t it just revolting?” Avian said as he shook his head.

“When you put on that costume you should’ve known what you were in for.”

“You’re right, I’m just sorta in shock.” he explained. “I’ll get over it. But one more thing… when we get a criminal what do we do with them?”

“Let’s just bring them up here for now.” she answered. The heroes then split up and went there separate way. On his way Avian spotted one of the city’s oldest monuments, the Clock Tower Prison. He was perched on top of the building’s largest tower which held the city’s clock as he looked down at the city. A breeze blew through the air and sent chills down his spine. Something about this place felt odd to Avian.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:02 pm