Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

Free Speech

DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Free Speech Empty Free Speech

Post by DanceJonDance Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:15 am

Welcome to the TDA Blogging section!

This section is for members to blog about anything they wish whether it be life, celebrities, politics, society, etc. However, there will be one topic which I will strongly suggest people stay away from and that is religion.

You guys are welcome to blog about anything as long as you do so respectfully. The reason I would advise people to stay away from religious blogging is because I myself have written blogs on the subject regarding my beliefs, etc., and people are very opinionated when it comes to this subject. Unfortunately some people are biased when it comes to this topic, and often think low of people who do not share the same views as the majority. It is ignorant, but it's the truth, and I would like to avoid any sort of drama that may come out of religious blogs.

This section will be all about free speech so if you think you're ready to blog about anything that people might be strongly opinionated about (such as religion as I mentioned above) then be ready for people to reply to your blogs with their opinions. You guys are allowed to blog about anything so make good use of your freedom of speech here.

We will delete any blogs that are offensive to others though, and we will stop arguments if they get too out of hand on the forum, and they will result in a three day ban for both parties, no questions asked.

Please express your opinions, but do not be rude when defending them. Like I said above, be ready to get several opinions when blogging about something because free speech can often be a dangerous thing.

Other than that feel free to talk about anything, and have fun!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:30 am