Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

The Future King Of Games Chapter 1: The Challenge is on!!

Jaden Yuki
    Jaden Yuki

Male Posts : 131
    Speed Credits : 1315

The Future King Of Games Chapter 1: The Challenge is on!! Empty The Future King Of Games Chapter 1: The Challenge is on!!

Post by Jaden Yuki Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:06 pm

The Future King Of Games
    Chapter 1:The Challenge is on!!!

The Sun was shining over the blue sky. Jaden Yawn. It was one of those days when Jaden Just looked for a decent tree and took a day long nap. But today of all days it was different. Jaden Could not Sleep for long. He was so excited because in one week he and his friend Gothic mess would be taking a cruiser to the new Destiny City Grand Opening Tournament. Jaden and his friend had been accepted from among millions of duelist to participate in this grand event. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Jaden searched his backpack and took out his Elemental Hero Deck. A gift from his father when he was still young, his deck was the most precious thing he had. He carefully studied his deck, because he knew that if he wanted to get far in this Tournament he would have to really get his game on. As Jaden Studied his deck gothic mess slowly walked from behind.

GothicMess: Boo!!!!

Jaden: what!! Aaa!!!!!

Jaden: Hey what’s your problem bro you scared me to death!!! What are you doing here I though you were doing chores?

GothicMess: Yea I was but i finished!! What are you up too jay. I see you are looking at that elemental hero deck of yours.

Jaden: Yea I am studying all the possible combos and strategies I can possibly do. U know we have to get ready for Destiny City Tournament.

GothicMess: Yea. But don’t worry too much man. Look at me I am not the least worried cause I know ill kick some duel butt!! With my Frogs by my side I am invincible!!!

Jaden: Yea well u haven’t beat me in a duel.

GothicMess: That’s because we have never finished a duel man!!! Every time we duel one of us has to quit cause our parents are calling for us!!

Jaden: Yea that’s right. Soo… what do you say we duel now!! To see who is better once and for all!!!Elemental Hero Vs Frogs the ultimate showdown!!!!

GothicMess: Ok Sure I am down. I am not going to go easy on you just because you are my friend bro you are going down!!!

Jaden: Yea well will see about that!!!

GothicMess: Duel!!

Jaden: Duel!!!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:24 am