Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

Wulfric vs. InsaneCarverUpqik: Deck Building Challenge

WulfricHowle
    WulfricHowle

Male Posts : 28
    Speed Credits : 112

Wulfric vs. InsaneCarverUpqik: Deck Building Challenge Empty Wulfric vs. InsaneCarverUpqik: Deck Building Challenge

Post by WulfricHowle Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:01 am

Hey.. I Challenged Carver to a DECK BUILDING CHALLENGE where we both had to create Plant Decks to see who would make the better deck with double the SC and and a spot in my room (strange enough.. he's going to bunk in my room ^_^) The Conditions were as followed:If he beats me in a duel with a deck of my choice... i'll let him move into my room... plus i'll ask DJD to double the SC he gets in the duel and i'll let him bring his ferret....
    I had to use the same type of deck as him.. and he whooped me good ^_^
    Good Job Carver

Decks Used: Plant
    LP difference @ the end of the duel: Carver:6200 me:-300

And to DJD or whom it may concern. I wagered Double SC on the duel... if that could be rewarded to Carver that'd be great.

Thanxs
    Alhmanic
    Alhmanic

Male Posts : 58
    Speed Credits : 91

Wulfric vs. InsaneCarverUpqik: Deck Building Challenge Empty Re: Wulfric vs. InsaneCarverUpqik: Deck Building Challenge

Post by Alhmanic Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:04 am

of course i whooped ya wulfy ur my apprentice lol jk j kur good but need alot a work not saying im perfect god knows better lol but i confrim-_-
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Wulfric vs. InsaneCarverUpqik: Deck Building Challenge Empty Re: Wulfric vs. InsaneCarverUpqik: Deck Building Challenge

Post by DanceJonDance Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 am

Okay guys I appreciate the creativity, but you guys can't make your own rules. I can't award double SC, and I don't really understand what you guys mean by ICU bunking in dorms. I will award ICU regular SC and next time you guys have some sort of creative idea let me know about it first or go to to this topic

https://turboduelacademy.forumotion.com/site-suggestions-f21/new-sections-must-read-t1849.htm

to suggest a new event.

SC awarded, records updated, topic locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:52 pm