Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+7
xcross21
Gothicmess
DarkSignerKing
Envvy
Janembo
tws1994
The TDA Staff
11 posters

New stardust Leader wanted

The TDA Staff
    The TDA Staff
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 176
    Speed Credits : 5

New stardust Leader wanted Empty New stardust Leader wanted

Post by The TDA Staff Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:28 am

If you would like to lead this fine dorm reply to this topic with why you want to lead, and why we should pick you. Remember you must be a good duelist and a good leader so post count will definitely help your odds. If your post count is low let us know how you plan to change it.
    tws1994
    tws1994

Male Posts : 228
    Speed Credits : 4567

New stardust Leader wanted Empty Re: New stardust Leader wanted

Post by tws1994 Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:52 am

i would like to be stardust blues dorm leader. i want to help out also In my last to academies i was in the rainbow dorm in kingofgames and i was in obelisk blue in armageddon (i cant remember its full name) these were the highest dorms of these academies and also i took the testers test and i past its just since i was new a few weeks ago i need to prove my loyalty to the site so basicly im a tester also i beleive and u can ask detonater if im right or not i was only placed in archfiend red beacuse i used a blackwing deck during my test any ways my post isnt very but isnt that low im thinking of trying to compete in almost eveyting in this site to get my post level up
    thnx for reading.

Last edited by tws1994 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

Post by Janembo Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:55 am

If you need new leader I can help ya.But only thing is I whon't play tornaments 4 2 months untill Im done with this.Why I want to be leader.To help this academy ofc.Leadership skills.I think I'v prooven them enough when leading archfiend dorm.
    Envvy
    Envvy

Male Posts : 187
    Speed Credits : 4196

Post by Envvy Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:36 pm

i wanna be stardust leader! I would like to help out the academy, Im a decent duelist, as for the low amount of posts. I will check more categories of the forum once I am a leader since b4 i solely focused on the posts that related to me and now I will focus more on all of the academy members =))

Last edited by Envvy on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    DarkSignerKing
    DarkSignerKing

Male Posts : 21
    Speed Credits : 1100

Post by DarkSignerKing Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:58 pm

I know i am not the best duelest around but i think i should be the new stardust dorm leader. Not because of the way i play or my acomplishments or how many duels i have one or lost. But because i feel that the repsonibility of being a leader is more then that. it is being there for the other duelits helping them when they need it. Holding tornaments for our dulists and taking there ideas and using them to help assist the dorm and make it more fun. I want to be leader also because i think we can learn things from each other like styles of dueling or maybe deck ideas or even changes to decks to make them better. This will help Stardust they will learn form each other and grow greater bonds threw out the dorm. and Not only that but i think as they learn from me i gain knowlage from them as well. Also we can make topics and ideas we can disscuss and like questionairs that we can do. I will hold tornaments so we can practice and hown in on our skills. This is why i belive i am best fit for stardust because in a long run i can make it the best dorm on TDA. Also i may not have to many posts yet but i will add i am on al least 3 hours each day during the week. I will remian active and i will be here to help Stardust dorm. May they flurish and if i am chosen may We flurish as the best dorm in TDA. Just to show how much i want this i would even be willing to turn to the signer side and even Chaneg my name to Signerking or somthing like that. That is how much i want this and would be thankful if i could be given the privlage of being.
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

Post by Janembo Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:03 pm

@twis and dark signer:I think stardust leader should have dueling skills atleast on stardust rank 1 level.Otherwise it whouldn't be a top dorm.I think rest of stuff will agree with me on this 1.
    tws1994
    tws1994

Male Posts : 228
    Speed Credits : 4567

Post by tws1994 Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:57 pm

how do u know im not in a stardust level i was put in archfiend for using meta deck and i passed tester exam

EDIT:i would like to duel u janembo im in all the tda hams
    Gothicmess
    Gothicmess

Male Posts : 341
    Speed Credits : 1376

Post by Gothicmess Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 pm

And thats why you got the Red rank, if your not sure of yourself as to pass the test without a meta deck is not likely to win you a top rank in this academy. I still second this point if this was not your case, you wont get into a top rank with a meta deck, at least not in My tests.

PS: No Double posting tws, make your way into the "posting game" if you would like to UP your post count for free.

If not the hit the big EDIT button on the top right of your post.

Last edited by Gothicmess on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xcross21
    xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

Post by xcross21 Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Hey tws double posting is against the rules Im not sure if you know or not so please try not to do it again if you want to say something else hit the edit button on the top of your post
    Envvy
    Envvy

Male Posts : 187
    Speed Credits : 4196

Post by Envvy Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 pm

dont be so mean to new comers i honestly dont think its a big deal as to double post.
    Also at the stardust blue leader being a blue fact. That's bullcrap. There are so many non - blue duelists that are just talented as the blue's if not more. So don't be so harsh =PP

SORRY TO SOUND HARSH AND LIKE A DOUCHE =(

Last edited by Envvy on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 am; edited 3 times in total
    DarkSignerKing
    DarkSignerKing

Post by DarkSignerKing Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:13 pm

u dont and ty for thoses words though we may all not have found our deck style or deck to use dosent mean we cant still kik ur butts :] i would like to duel jamebo and see
    xcross21
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm

If you guys really want to duel janembo be careful he is tough and also its not jsut the dueling skill that matters it the ruling knowledge which is half of what is needed to achieve top Im not saying your nubs Im just saying one of the reasons your placed where you are is the knowledge of ruling you have also the dorm you lead the members will rely on your sometimes if they need help with such subjects in rulings also Envvy I wasnt being harsh to tws and double posting can be a big deal for it can cause spam and with spam chaos can be created throughout forums Im just doing my job as a mod

EDIT:Also Envvy cursing is against the rules so try to post your words more carefully I edited the curse word you made and changed it to bullcrap
    DarkSignerKing
    DarkSignerKing

Post by DarkSignerKing Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:15 pm

lol i cant wait to duel him and dont worry my decks can take him i can show all of u that even a rasca can be one of the best so whoever says otherwise can take me on right now
    xcross21
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:43 pm

lol Im not saying your a bad duelist Im just saying it takes ruling knowledge and a real good amount of it as well as skill to lead the top dorm
    DarkSignerKing
    DarkSignerKing

Post by DarkSignerKing Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 am

i know card ruulling pretty well actually and though i may have failed badly the exam due to one of my three decks dosent mean i am not Stardust material as for skill i make plays that can end the duel in 2 turns how about we duel and i will show u what i mean :]
    Yusei Fudo.
    Yusei Fudo.

Male Posts : 227
    Speed Credits : 673

Post by Yusei Fudo. Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 am

actually i think Gothicmess is the best choice for a stardust leader.
    The man got skills and is pretty active i recommend it ^_^

p.s. hey dark signer stop double posting.
    xcross21
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:15 am

True but I couldnt alow a dark sginer to lead stardust XD and also he didnt mean to double post its a glitch that rarely but occasionally happens cuz onec it did to me and it came out as 4 posts XD
    Yusei Fudo.
    Yusei Fudo.

Male Posts : 227
    Speed Credits : 673

Post by Yusei Fudo. Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 am

Man he was a good choice Sad
    xcross21
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:29 am

Alright alright lets get back on topic this is only for people who wish to become leader themselves so no more going offtopic with the dueling and nomination.

OFFTOPIC:ok this is it I tryd joining your ham DSK for your challenge but your pass is incorrect
    DarkSignerKing
    DarkSignerKing

Post by DarkSignerKing Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 am

really mmk i will get that fixed and yes we will duel and btw guys i may be a newbie but when it comes down to it anyone of us can be leader and if i become it i will change to the good side and change myt name to SignerKing
    Also i fixed the hamachi network and btw ur a dark signer as well Very Happy
    Nhant
    Nhant

Male Posts : 534
    Speed Credits : 1526

Post by Nhant Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:04 am

you guys have gone way off topic. This section is just to post your reasons for wanting to be the new Stardust leader, you should know better Xcross.. Anymore off topic posts will be considered spam. Consider this your warning.
    Flodian
    Flodian

Male Posts : 648
    Speed Credits : 6588

Post by Flodian Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:36 am

Just as a follow up for the 2x posting issue brought up here. Yes 2x posting is not something we incourage, but if it was a 1st time offender, we don't have to slam their face in for it. We should all just... chill... xD
    DarkSignerKing
    DarkSignerKing

Post by DarkSignerKing Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:57 am

sorry it was an accdent it glitched it wasent my fault
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Post by DanceJonDance Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:53 am

some of you staff members can be so immature sometimes.. like really.

Xcross21, gothicmess, and Janembo; one warning for posting off topic.
    xcross21; another warning for always posting in stuff that does not concern you especially this:
    xcross21 wrote:Hey tws double posting is against the rules Im not sure if you know or not so please try not to do it again if you want to say something else hit the edit button on the top of your post

Which happens to be very similar to:

Gothicmess wrote:
    PS: No Double posting tws, make your way into the "posting game" if you would like to UP your post count for free.

You talk about double posting but you're doing the same exact thing in a different way. If a staff member has already told a member they are not allowed to double post then you don't need to second it under any circumstance; it is spam.

@Janembo
    Det and I are picking a new leader based on things that you are not aware off so if you have any suggestions as to what a stardust leader should have post it in the site suggestions; not here, and not putting people down.

@tws
    You have no need to prove a point. You have a rank based on how you performed, you are not stardust and that's all that matters. If you want to say you're not in stardust because you used meta then you are more than welcome to take a retest and prove doubters wrong.

@GothicMess
    You can post an office in the TDA staff section saying what you expect from people you test. This is not the place.

@Envvy
    You are the only person who has actually said anything rational out of all of this. It doesn't take a top duelist to lead a dorm as xcross and Flodian will tell you. Every dorm leader was supposed to be a top rank duelist; not just stardust and ccapac apu, but Flodian showed excellent leader skills and he is now very well a top rank duelist, but the same can't be said for people like xcross21 who has repeatedly failed to get into stardust or OptimusYale who hasn't placed stardust and is also a new dorm leader.

Lastly, double posting is allowed after 24 hours. It's called bumping not double posting.

This topic is now locked because of the staff. I will now have to pick a leader based on my own decisions; thank the people above (besides envyy) for this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 pm