Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+5
Aludra
overd0se.KayKay
Jaden Yuki
WulfricHowle
the jancok
9 posters

norleras=creepy

the jancok
    the jancok

Male Posts : 657
    Speed Credits : 6016
    GMT : +7

norleras=creepy Empty norleras=creepy

Post by the jancok Wed May 05, 2010 7:20 pm

norleras=creepy SkyScourgeNorlerasFOTB-EN-SR-1E

Ok, TJ in here will provide an explanation of creepy deck where "norleras" exist on there and will attack you if anybody dreams out to meet him o.o. Maybe this card will bring adverse impacts because these cards do not hesitate to destroy all cards on the field even once in all the cards of each player hand. This deck will explain everything(but not sure included all ^^)well here are: how to activate norleras easily, how to protect for the activation norleras so that later no reply to the activation card from opponent, a quick way out of this card, and etc. Actually until now, I only found three variants norleras the following are: hopeless norleras, zombies norleras, and vayu norleras. On another occasion for an article on this one, I just explained about the deck vayu norleras since I like the little bird in which small birds need food for more powerful so it can grow later o.O. ok, here a deck list for a example...

Monster: 24

3- blackwing – sirocco the dawn
    2- blackwing – vayu the emblem of honor
    1- blackwing – gale the whirlwind
    3- sky scourge norleras
    3- the dark creator
    3- phantom of chaos
    2- dark grepher
    2- Armageddon knight
    1- dark armed dragon
    1- gorz the emissary of darkness
    1- mystic tomato
    1- plaguespreader zombie
    1- summoner monk

Spell: 14

3- trade-in
    3- upstart goblin
    2- hand destruction
    1- allure of darkness
    1- heavy storm
    1- giant trunade
    1- a feather of the phoenix
    1- burial from a different dimension
    1- foolish burial

Trap: 2

-2 royal decree

Extra deck: 15

2- blackwing armed wing
    2- blackwing armor master
    1- blackwing – silverwind
    1- black rose dragon
    1- ally of justice – catastor
    1- brionac – dragon of the ice barrier
    1- mist wurm
    1- goyo guardian
    1- stardust dragon
    1- x-saber urbellum
    1- thought ruler archfiend
    1- red dragon archfiend

Side deck: 15

3- trap stun
    2- malevolent catasthrope
    2- my body as a shield
    1- tragoedia
    1- darklord zerato
    1- solemn judgment
    1- battle fader
    1- lightning vortex
    2- dark world deadlings
    1- torrential tribute

For the first card in order to promptly sent to the graveyard to succeed, here are some cards that can be quickly sent to the graveyard such as: armageddon knight, dark grepher, and foolish burial. Armageddon knight himself of course very famous in dark type deck. With only 1400 attack and 1200 defense, this card can come up with effect from mystic tomato. For that deck i just described, where this card is very useful to quickly summon phantom of chaos, summoner monk, armageddon knight, even the tuner at the same time that where for good defenses like krebons or dark resonator. Verily from those cards will be sufficient to reduce the impact of the lack of life point from attack an enemy attack or one turn kill, so you still have time to come up with norleras in the next turn. There are no special rules for sky scourge norleras. Might you can try click this http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Sky_Scourge_Norleras

Since armageddon knight and dark grepher warrior-type, you can find two of the card through by reinforcement of the army if you want it. Some cards that have a star more than four stars from this deck: blackwing – sirocco the dawn, gorz the emissary of darkness, dark armed dragon, the dark creator, and of course sky scourge norleras. Maybe from some cards look’s "dead draw" but for the solution to get rid of some cards that are hand destruction, dark grepher, as well as trade-in that can only be activated if the dark creator or sky scourge norleras in the hand. Upstart goblin plays to draw over 1000 life points while adding to your opponent so for me it was no big deal: P.

blackwing - vayu the emblem of honor maybe a new format in norleras decks since him of the new fee appears on KCVDS - .-. Besides sky scourge norleras the mission send all cards on the field and send all cards in hand, also gave draw 1 card and space to reply to the enemy in a great opportunity with a strong turn from the graveyard to a monster and then raised to the field. Among the cards are: red-eyes wyvern, mezuki, and blackwing - vayu the emblem of honor. But before you activate sky scourge norleras effect, make sure you activate a card like a feather of the phoenix. For this deck, use this card to restore the dark creator to the top of deck, then you draw a card that is the dark creator. Totally cleaned from some of annoying cards .. come up with the dark creator once more and then use him to bring an effect of other dark. You can use the card to pop up again and again blackwings quickly as soon as possible. Maybe you get a burial from a different dimension in the next turn ... this card to return the card you want from the RFG as the blackwing or any type of card should be dark to the graveyard.

Phantom of chaos is the key card for successly copyer card effect such as: sky scourge norleras, the dark creator, blackwing - gale the whirlwind, even dark armed dragon. Very easy to find him with effect summoner monk and mystic tomato. Allure of Darkness .... of course for draw more.

Before you activate effect the phantom of chaos, make sure your opponent don’t have annoying cards in the field such as: torrential tribute, needle ceiling, compulsory evacuation device, forced back, and etc. Maybe you can handle heavy storm or giant trunade to ensure no magic cards or trap in your opponent field. For trap itself, I only put royal decree because this card for type of deck offensive. Of course I don’t wand any traps opponent disturb mine phantom of chaos.

For side deck, you can see the trap stun, working only in one turn but for helping you succeed sky scourge norleras effect or maybe effect other monsters from the grave. Malevolent catasthrope also usefull for alternative heavy storm. For more protection, My body as a shield is very badass o.o.

Hope ya enjoyed with this Razz.Sorry for my english <,< and make sure you try this one x].
    WulfricHowle
    WulfricHowle

Male Posts : 28
    Speed Credits : 112

norleras=creepy Empty Re: norleras=creepy

Post by WulfricHowle Thu May 06, 2010 1:30 am

the only thing i find creepy about Norleras is the picture.. that thing is going to haunt my dreams for the next week...
    Jaden Yuki
    Jaden Yuki

Male Posts : 131
    Speed Credits : 1315

Post by Jaden Yuki Thu May 06, 2010 2:06 am

Wow Man great Deck. And Dont worry about english i still understood perfectly
    overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

Post by overd0se.KayKay Thu May 06, 2010 11:26 am

I think 2 Norleras are enough Wink
    the rest is well done Wink
    Aludra
    Aludra

Female Posts : 356
    Speed Credits : 3991

Post by Aludra Thu May 06, 2010 2:29 pm

I Hate to duel against norleass >.<
    its very annoying, that my lot of my hand discarded by it! Sad
    and may even more creepy if Infernities come out, >.<
    CaptainChrno
    CaptainChrno

Male Posts : 179
    Speed Credits : 2359

Post by CaptainChrno Thu May 06, 2010 2:35 pm

looks like you don't need editing, TJ Wink overall the article is good^^

content-wise, I can't say much since I haven't made any decks with norleras so far. But I have dueled it sometimes in the past. One thing I notice that, without good starting hand, it will lose against fast deck. Though, it doesn't matter nowadays, does it? Razz
    Tyann
    Tyann

Male Posts : 458
    Speed Credits : 1835
    GMT : +9

Post by Tyann Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 am

be carefull with concentrated light... Wink
    opponent 65% will side it if Lose by duel with this deck....
    Yuri Bakura
    Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 707
    Speed Credits : 2687

Post by Yuri Bakura Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:52 am

necroposting ? -_-
    Harper7000
    Harper7000

Male Posts : 21
    Speed Credits : 4

Post by Harper7000 Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm

So the plan is to copy norleas's effect with phantom, and not actually summon it? I'm not familiar with norleas haha
    overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

Post by overd0se.KayKay Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Well at first you need a tactic.

You can setup big summons. For example you can use Plaguespreader Zombies effect to put Dark Creator or Dark Armed Dragon on top of the deck. Then you use Phantom to copy the effect and Draw them. Another tactic is to use REDMD, Vayu or Zombies. You mill them and Summon Monsters. Jinzo works aswell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm