Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

Dimensional Fissure and send to graveyard

HyawehHoshikawa
    HyawehHoshikawa

Male Posts : 110
    Speed Credits : 479

Dimensional Fissure and send to graveyard Empty Dimensional Fissure and send to graveyard

Post by HyawehHoshikawa Mon May 10, 2010 2:06 pm

sory, nother time for question.
    can i discard honest if dimensional fiss. is on the field?
    and did it's eff resolve?
    thx.
    oh and also another non related question:
    why does in NDS some magic can be activated during the turn it's set, while another one can't.

note:sry, i'm not currently online where i can ask in hamachi.
    Myst
    Myst

Male Posts : 148
    Speed Credits : 514

Dimensional Fissure and send to graveyard Empty Re: Dimensional Fissure and send to graveyard

Post by Myst Mon May 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Well when opponent has Dimensional Fissure or Macro Cosmos on field activated u cant activate any effect that has "discard to the Graveyard" or "send to the Graveyard" as costs.

And as for the magics i think that if u set a quick play spell card u cant activate it in your turn anymore so notice it in your NDS
    HyawehHoshikawa
    HyawehHoshikawa

Male Posts : 110
    Speed Credits : 479

Dimensional Fissure and send to graveyard Empty Re: Dimensional Fissure and send to graveyard

Post by HyawehHoshikawa Mon May 10, 2010 4:11 pm

oh..
    i see...
    but, then what make when ryko or some more lightsworn card eff activated,
    it's effect still resolve even if D.Fisure is on the field?

so that would mean this trick is legal right:

>set a Dark Magic Curtain
    >flip a morphing jar(the effect resolve)
    >activate Dark Magic Curtain

oh, now i know, problem solved case closed. :p
    ryko etc is a "should be happen" not u can choose...
    The Detonator
    The Detonator

Male Posts : 1147
    Speed Credits : 850

Post by The Detonator Tue May 11, 2010 4:25 am

HyawehHoshikawa wrote:sory, nother time for question.
    can i discard honest if dimensional fiss. is on the field?
    and did it's eff resolve?
    thx.
    oh and also another non related question:
    why does in NDS some magic can be activated during the turn it's set, while another one can't.

note:sry, i'm not currently online where i can ask in hamachi.

When Macro Cosmos or Dimensional Fissure is on the field, no effects can be activated that have a cost that reqires cards to be sent to the Graveyard. Conditions (like summoning conditions of some monsters) that require cards destroyed and sent to the Graveyard or simply sent to the Graveyard will also not activate.

Discarding Honest to the Graveyard is a cost to activate its effect, Macro Cosmos or Dimensional Fissure on the field this cannot be done and the cost can never be paid. You will not be ale to discard Honest.

As for ativation of Spell Cards, the only Spell Card that cannot be Set and activated during the same turn are Quick-Play Spell Cards. The rest can be Set then activated at a later time in your turn.

--The Detonator--

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 pm