Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+2
Jaden Yuki
The Undertaker
6 posters

hell kaiser {the Death} vs IversonSt3 {Death Revange Match}

The Undertaker
    The Undertaker

Male Posts : 67
    Speed Credits : 615

hell kaiser {the Death} vs IversonSt3   {Death Revange Match} Empty hell kaiser {the Death} vs IversonSt3 {Death Revange Match}

Post by The Undertaker Mon May 17, 2010 11:35 am

i won in this duel RIP Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

still and will be the Prince Of TDA 4 EveR

ggs dude hope we can duel again
    Jaden Yuki
    Jaden Yuki

Male Posts : 131
    Speed Credits : 1315

hell kaiser {the Death} vs IversonSt3   {Death Revange Match} Empty Re: hell kaiser {the Death} vs IversonSt3 {Death Revange Match}

Post by Jaden Yuki Mon May 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Was it a duel or a match please clarify
    The Undertaker
    The Undertaker

hell kaiser {the Death} vs IversonSt3   {Death Revange Match} Empty Re: hell kaiser {the Death} vs IversonSt3 {Death Revange Match}

Post by The Undertaker Thu May 20, 2010 11:23 am

Jaden Yuki wrote:Was it a duel or a match please clarify

match
    IversonSt3
    IversonSt3

Male Posts : 291
    Speed Credits : 1646

Post by IversonSt3 Thu May 20, 2010 3:08 pm

WTF I won you. Rolling Eyes
    The Undertaker
    The Undertaker

Post by The Undertaker Thu May 20, 2010 3:17 pm

IversonSt3 wrote:WTF I won you. Rolling Eyes

dude u won 1st time but 2nd time i won

u donot remmeber becouse u donot confirme at the same moment

if donot want to confirme ur lossing so its ur brb
    xcross21
    xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

Post by xcross21 Thu May 20, 2010 4:12 pm

If you are saying he won the first duel and you won the 2nd then the duel is counted as incomplete also you need to state on your first post if it was a match or single duel so no confusion is caused.
    The Undertaker
    The Undertaker

Post by The Undertaker Thu May 20, 2010 4:17 pm

xcross21 wrote:If you are saying he won the first duel and you won the 2nd then the duel is counted as incomplete also you need to state on your first post if it was a match or single duel so no confusion is caused.

i think u must calme down a little with me u are just dorme leader and this was just a match

not big deal that i beat him he used zero deck any one can beat him but as he beat me befor i duel again and won and that what i wanted its over to me now if he confirmd or not

and an advice to u donot stand on me again xcross as u cloosed topic in off topics u didnot have any right to do it i wanted kiryu111 to answer me not to came u and cloose

stay away from me for ever u are not more than dorm leader take my advice and donot interfere again in my job here i have admins here they can talk to me if iam wrong thnx for reading
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

Post by Janembo Thu May 20, 2010 5:19 pm

@previous post:First of all dude,he is not just a dorm leader he is a staff member.Staff member should be treated with respect as he should treat you.If he is just dorm leader why aren't you a dorm leader thats first.
    Secnd xcross21 is right,and he didn't said any thing to insult you and you start attacking him.From what I see you 2 got some issueses.I got issueses also but I keep them OUT OF FORUM.Thats key.Just PM him on ham and settle things with him(trust me best way).
    Third:Never,ever!Underestamate your oponet.Especialy if he uses Zero decks.Zero decks can be extremly powerful and they are killing meta like charm(trust me on this I do it with my zero)it can even be very decent oponet for good made light sworns.
    I am not admin but I was a staff member and I can tell you what you have done is wrong.So don't do it in future.And one more thing.Dorm leaders are in 90% of cases top rank duelist.
    Jaden Yuki
    Jaden Yuki

Male Posts : 131
    Speed Credits : 1315

Post by Jaden Yuki Thu May 20, 2010 9:48 pm

The only thing you are gaining with all this insulting members and staff is that everyone is going to think you are an arrogant person. You underestimate your opponents, disrespect staff members and self proclaim yourself prince of Tda. You are doing every bad thing i guy can do to be hated in some place. So i would advice for you to shut up apologize to xcross and stay out of trouble.
    The Detonator
    The Detonator

Male Posts : 1147
    Speed Credits : 850

Post by The Detonator Sat May 22, 2010 7:27 am

This has gotten out of hand. Since both duelists will not agree to each others victory this will be locked with no cash ins.

Hell Kaiser{The Death} wrote:

i think u must calme down a little with me u are just dorme leader and this was just a match

not big deal that i beat him he used zero deck any one can beat him but as he beat me befor i duel again and won and that what i wanted its over to me now if he confirmd or not

and an advice to u donot stand on me again xcross as u cloosed topic in off topics u didnot have any right to do it i wanted kiryu111 to answer me not to came u and cloose

stay away from me for ever u are not more than dorm leader take my advice and donot interfere again in my job here i have admins here they can talk to me if iam wrong thnx for reading

As for the issue here, if you have problems with something do not go around posting that you have a problem in the form of insulting other people especially staff. This isn't the way to act in real life or online. If at any time you DO have a problem and its a significant one you should contact an admin. There is almost always an admin online in Hamachi and if there isn't there is a PM system that is accessable to all of you and it is there to be used. Posting in the forum just to stir trouble is not appropriate.

xcross is not a Dorm Leader, he is a Moderator. A moderator's job is to seek out and fix problems in the forum in regards to posts, questions or other general things. Here all xcross wanted to do was update dueling records and determine who won by match or not. He did not want to insult you and did not insult you in anyway at all.

If you have admins to tell you then here i am telling you... everybody regardless of wether they are staff or not is to be treatd equally, do not just answer to the authority figures in TDA because we are community not a regime. You will recieve a warning for your post because you not only insulted staff you insulted another member of the forum's dueling skill and deck building because he didn't win.

~Locked

Admins are here to deal with problems, no insulting is needed in any way or form in the forum.

--The Detonator--

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:58 am