Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

5 posters

Why Only 1 Material that can be sended??

Tyann
    Tyann

Male Posts : 458
    Speed Credits : 1835
    GMT : +9

Why Only 1 Material that can be sended?? Empty Why Only 1 Material that can be sended??

Post by Tyann Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 am

Iam sorry, If this Question was a re post before.....
    But i have read in http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Rainbow_Neos

With "Elemental Hero Prisma", you cannot reveal "Rainbow Neos" and send "Rainbow Dragon" to the Graveyard. You have to send "Elemental Hero Neos"

This is weird, Why Prisma cannot send Rainbow Dragon as Rainbow Neos's MAterial???
    Since Prisma effect are like this :

Once per turn, you can activate this card's effect by revealing 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck and sending 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters listed on that card from your Main Deck to the Graveyard. Until the End Phase, this card's name becomes the name of the monster you sent to the Graveyard.

So why only Neos that can be sended to grave from my deck after i reveal my Rainbow Neos with prisma effect then?

And The Second Question....

I know that Rainbow Neos are including Nomi Fusion Monster that can only be fusion summoned by send the True MAterial (Cannot be substitute with another monster like king of swamp, ect) as its summoned condition, But Can it summonned by sending Phantom Of Chaos from my field after that monster have copied My Rainbow Dragon's name, effect, and even attack with any Fusion Spell Cards?

Thanks for attention bro.... iam really confused with this.....Very Happy:D
    I need help from a Professional and MAster like all of you....

Why Only 1 Material that can be sended?? RainbowNeosPTDN-EN-ScR-1E
    firefsp
    firefsp

Male Posts : 207
    Speed Credits : 906

Why Only 1 Material that can be sended?? Empty Re: Why Only 1 Material that can be sended??

Post by firefsp Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 am

as for why Prisma cannot discard Raibow Dragon/Rainbow Dark Dragon,
    i think it's because it's not a specific material since Rainbow Neos :
    "Elemental Hero Neos" + "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon"
    meaning that we can either use either Rainbow Dragon or Rainbow Dark Dragon for the fusion, while Prisma's effect can only target 1 specific fusion material monster listed on the card(in this case E-Hero Neos)

and second question, Phantom of Chaos can be used for material after using it's effect by removing from play Rainbow Dragon/Rainbow Dark Dragon and gain it's name so it changes from "Phantom of Chaos" to "Rainbow Dragon/Rainbow Dark Dragon". Therefore it can be used for Fusion Material

or so i think... anyone?
    Sil
    Sil

Male Posts : 93
    Speed Credits : 452

Why Only 1 Material that can be sended?? Empty Re: Why Only 1 Material that can be sended??

Post by Sil Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:27 am

As far as i remember, you cant use Prisma since the TCG version of Rainbow Neos says
    "Elemental Hero Neos" + "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon"
    and the OCG version says
    Elemental Hero Neos + 1 'Ultimate Gem God' monster.

Even though we play the TCG, it was officially stated that since the other Fusion Material beside Neos isnt defined in the OCG version, you cant use Prisma or any other "substitute" card for Rainbow Dragon or Rainbow Dark Dragon.

PoC can be used in the Rainbow Neos fusion as Rainbow Dragon, since its not a substitute but takes its name.

Tyann
    Tyann

Male Posts : 458
    Speed Credits : 1835
    GMT : +9

Post by Tyann Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Nice answer from all.....
    Thanks, so i will put that Phantom in my Rainbow Neos deck now......
    But One Think..... Is it true that the reason is because the rainbow neos have 2 material and 1 of those material having 2 optional monster......?
    Ok, take it easy, so i will not prolong this problem....... thanks everyone....Very Happy
    firefsp
    firefsp

Male Posts : 207
    Speed Credits : 906

Post by firefsp Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:06 pm

i guess.. that's from what i heard
    study
    Ruby
    Ruby

Male Posts : 161
    Speed Credits : 244

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:18 pm

It has been answered but this is a simple logic: A card's name cant be " 1 Earth Monster" or such, thus preventong Prisma from being "1 Rainbow thingy" Also, you can use a poc copied rainbow.

Also, the Guy that said OCG stuff is Compeletly right. Thats why I can play Falling Down while I control my Summoned Skull, or hats why I cant use Frog the Jam wth other frogs Wink
    Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

Post by Crescent Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:27 am

Question answered, topic locked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:02 pm