Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

4 posters

My Room. Not Yours. Though You Can Come In.

ffgtfgtr
    ffgtfgtr

Male Posts : 25
    Speed Credits : 3

My Room. Not Yours. Though You Can Come In. Empty My Room. Not Yours. Though You Can Come In.

Post by ffgtfgtr Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:15 pm

*spreads arms and looks to sky*
    Welcome all... except you. Yes, you. You know who you are.

Uhh... yeah. If ya wanna talk about anything, then... PM me. Or chat here. Whatever your little heart desires. Cards, real life, Pokemon (yes, I like it still. But not the anime. Deal with it.), I'm a good talker. And listener. And ranter. And motivational speaker. And rambler.

Oh yeah, and I'm obsessed with my music. If your taste in music is worthy, you can talk with me about that, and I might even be nice enough to steer ya towards some of the amazing indie rock I hath discovered.

Okay, I should reaaally stop now.
    xcross21
    xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

My Room. Not Yours. Though You Can Come In. Empty Re: My Room. Not Yours. Though You Can Come In.

Post by xcross21 Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:13 am

How sad you werent welcomed in your room.From a little looking in the Dark Signers section wiraqocha is the only place to have posts from this month.Anyway since you werent welcomed I found that I should come visit.So late welcome and dont expect me to come back.
    Flameberga
    Flameberga

Male Posts : 272
    Speed Credits : 1284

My Room. Not Yours. Though You Can Come In. Empty Re: My Room. Not Yours. Though You Can Come In.

Post by Flameberga Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:39 am

aloha, finally u make ur room here, welcome and tell me when u set ur "things" already.
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

Post by BERKAY Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:22 am

Flameberga wrote:aloha, finally u make ur room here, welcome and tell me when u set ur "things" already.

His room exist for 8 days. -.-
    Flameberga
    Flameberga

Male Posts : 272
    Speed Credits : 1284

Post by Flameberga Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:03 am

idk if he got a room or not xD was talking to him with PM all these times, so yea basically doesnt really matter since I havent welcomed him here Razz
    ffgtfgtr
    ffgtfgtr

Post by ffgtfgtr Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Lol, still a fail on your part Wink

Thanks, people who actually care about my being here.
    xcross21
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:37 pm

As I said I just came because you werent welcomed dont take it as a sign of caring.
    ffgtfgtr
    ffgtfgtr

Post by ffgtfgtr Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:39 pm

You cared enough to post here. And that's good enough for me.

Don't worry, I won't bite/hug.
    xcross21
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:30 pm

One of the main reasons I posted was to show the dark signers its not hard to be active in there own dorm.
    ffgtfgtr
    ffgtfgtr

Post by ffgtfgtr Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:41 am

And another reason is because some ounce of you, somewhere in that body of yours, actually gives a crap about me. Wink
    xcross21
    xcross21

Post by xcross21 Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:09 am

*sigh* man your irritating this is what I get for trying to hold the dorm together, whatever.I dont want to keep this up because its annoying so ill just agree to disagree with you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 pm