Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

5 posters

5'ds style

jenoh tutabi
    jenoh tutabi

Male Posts : 15
    Speed Credits : 3

5'ds style Empty 5'ds style

Post by jenoh tutabi Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:48 am

im from greece and here in greece the series stopped to GX...and to be honest i have no idea what tuner and synchro monsters are! and i must know if i really want to continue play KCVDS...so i'm looking for someone who really knows to explain me and teach me how to synchro summon and generally to learn how to duel in the 5ds style! if anyone want to help me send me P.M! thnx
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

5'ds style Empty Re: 5'ds style

Post by BERKAY Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:58 pm

It doesn't need PM. We can explain it here too very well. Smile

Synchro Summon is releated with Levels of a Synchro monster. If you want to summon a Stardust Dragon your Tuner monster's and non-Tuner monsters' total level must be equal to 8 as Stardust Dragon's level. You have to send Synchro metarial monsters from your side of the field. But of course there are some cards boost you about this rule.

How many tuners and non-tuners I have to use? Nice question. This is about which Synchro monster you want to summon. For example you'd want to summon a Black Rose Dragon. Then you have to tune 1 Tuner monster and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters from your side of the field. Of course the rule is same again: their total level must be equal to that Synchro monster's level. For our example, it's Level 7 as Black Rose Dragon's level.

Those are basic rules as I remember. I said "remember" because I'm not conscious to Synchro Summon. It's like a habit for me. Razz You also can find Synchro Summon's requires and rules here. I hope it helped.
    jenoh tutabi
    jenoh tutabi

Post by jenoh tutabi Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:28 pm

oh god! thnx so much! i really appreciate it!
    Harper7000
    Harper7000

Male Posts : 21
    Speed Credits : 4

Post by Harper7000 Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

welcome to TDA! Hope you have lots of fun here. you'll learn fast i'm sure, let me know if you want help with anything (i'm only a blackrose for fun xD). Btw, you should watch the Japanese version of 5ds, but with subs. i'm pretty positive they have a good portion of them in greek. That way you don't have to wait forever for new episodes and also the Japanese version is always better... i can't even watch english versions anymore xD.
    LotoDrandel87
    LotoDrandel87

Male Posts : 53
    Speed Credits : 759
    GMT : -6

Post by LotoDrandel87 Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:09 pm

hi, if you ever want someone to help out, try to PM me if possible lol
    overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

Post by overd0se.KayKay Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:51 pm

At first welcome to TDA =)

You dont need a 5ds style to win a game.

You can use a good old Control/Chaoscontrol deck with some fixes to play. When I stopped when GX came out, because i hate that serie, i started again along time after synchros came out and was succesful with some of my old decks. After a time you see the playstyle of good players and try it yourself. Just dont be a stupid flamer and have fun Very Happy
    jenoh tutabi
    jenoh tutabi

Post by jenoh tutabi Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:28 pm

thnx all of you...really!!! i dont use synchro but when i duel and someone with tuners and synchros i want to understand what he's doing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 am