Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

synchro plant deck

jenoh tutabi
    jenoh tutabi

Male Posts : 15
    Speed Credits : 3

synchro plant deck Empty synchro plant deck

Post by jenoh tutabi Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm

i want advices on how to make a good plant synchro deck...i dont want deck recipes...just this...ideas

thnx
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

synchro plant deck Empty Re: synchro plant deck

Post by BERKAY Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 am

Firstly, you could open this in Card and Deck Discussions forum, moved.

I think main card is Debris Dragon. Because most of cards for it. Lonefire Blossom, Dandylion of course, Card Trooper and Snowman Eater. Even Spore and Glow-Up Bulb. Because we use plants which send graveyard by the tuning with Debris Dragon to summon Spore. For Glow-Up Bulb, we use Dandylion tokens which summoned by sending of Dandylion to graveyard by the tuning with Debris Dragon. So Debris Dragon is very important card. Card Trooper is not new card for Debris Dragon but it was rarely used before Starstrike Blast Set (Glow-Up Bulb, Spore etc.). Snowman Eater is very new for plant synchro deck. Of course it was known, but it being popular in today's.

Quickdraw Synchron balance this deck. If your Debris engine doesn't work againist oppenenet's deck, you can change your deck's synergy to hand. Discarding Dandylion is well known tactic for this card. But you can discard Spore and Glow-Up Bulb if you have a non-tuner monster on your field. For this card and Debris Dragon, you can keep Tuning and Sangan.

Others are preferation. Caius, Gorz, Plague etc. There are some basics for Spells and Traps also. Full Book of Moon is obligatory in my side. Two Pot of Dıality and Pot of Avarice would be good also. Traps need Solemn Warning everytime! Two would be enough.

For extra deck, as you can guess Black Rose Dragon is obligatory. Since we have Quickdraw Synchron, it would be nice Drill Warrior, Junk Destroyer, Junk Archer and Nitro Warrior. If you have noticed we don't have Ryko in this deck. It seems like a preferation but I don't think so. In this version we have Snowman Eater. So Gungnir is better than ıron Chain this time. Scrap Dragon is another Obligatory. Euhm, this part is important, Shooting Red Dragons! Razz Formula Synchro Stardust Dragon, Shooting Star Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, Red Nova Dragon. For Formula Synchron we have Dandylion tokens and Glow-Up Bulb. If you combine yourself, you even able to summon Red Nova.

Well, it's my basics for this deck. Have fun Smile
    jenoh tutabi
    jenoh tutabi

Male Posts : 15
    Speed Credits : 3

Post by jenoh tutabi Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 am

ok thnx....so much...i appreciate ur help
    jianiscool

Male Posts : 1
    Speed Credits : 0