Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

5 posters

March 2011 Ban List

BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

March 2011 Ban List Empty March 2011 Ban List

Post by BERKAY Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:26 pm

What you think about it?
    LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

March 2011 Ban List Empty Re: March 2011 Ban List

Post by LightOfLife Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:11 pm

my predictions for march 2011 ban list! :
    charge of light brigade - semi limited: Lightsworn is doing ok now but they had pretty much held and from my knowledge i dont think that LS ever won any major tournament so i think its time to give them a little boost!
    necro gardna - semi limited : i dont think lava deck are even using this anymore, i dont really see a reason to keep it as one, this will be a big boost to dark decks and LS
    E Teleport - semi limited
    D-draw - semi limited: other than absolute zero, there really isnt many deck running d heros right now, putting d-draw back to 2 will definitely help in bringing a lot more decks out but if it make absolute zero broken then i say it shud stay at 1
    Mezuki - semi limited: I think ther isnt a lot of ppl that play zombies now, the only thing that is going to make them playable again is to make this card back to 2
    Royal Oppression - semi limited: a lot of ppl said that this card shud never went to 1, i think at 1 it makes it unplayable cuz u never draw it, u know ur not gonna play Gold sarc to get it
    Solemn warning - semi limited
    BW Kalut / Icarus attack - semi limited: BW's are still winning unbelievably in Japan so they have to get hit the gan, this will make jap and TCG players play a lot of different decks
    Rescue cat - limited : ok guys, don't kill me for this one but i think it will come back, if it dosen't come back in this banlist will come back fo surer the next banlist in September, it's true that decks that rounded on rescue cat are really broken but we can do things to fix that problem not to mention KONAMI! is not stupid thet wanna make money and with all the new fable beast archetype coming out, there is a lot of beast spells and support that will come out in duels revolution, this all makes sence if they wanna make money to bring this card back to 1
    fishborg/ swap frog - limited: I think either one of them will go to one cuz fish decks are really broken
    X-saber darksoul: X-sabers gonna take a hit well its not a big one but darksoul finally is gonna be at 1 so if bring this to 1 with cat, it wont be the bad
    Debris dragon - limited: u know plants have to get hit, i dont think dandylion is going to get touched cuz its at 2 is not that bad, i think debris dragon is the main problem with plant synchro and if they bring this card to 1, that will slow down the deck a lot
    Black rose dragon - semi limited: by putting debris at one this will become limited too
    Pot Of duality - limited : i think this card at 3 is so broken also if they limit this the price will go down, u know spending 100 dollars on a card is really crazy
    Gateway of the six - limited: six sam are just coming out so obviously konami is gonna be limited at 3 its really broken!
    Royal tribute - limited: this card shud go to one cuz its like crush card at least crush card destroys only monstes with 1500 or more attack so if u have small monsters like sagan u still can keep those but royal destroy all ur monsters and GK are making a big push now so this card shud become at 1
    Heavy storm - limited: i think they realize they made an error ...
    Dark hole - banned: this card is broken, if u draw this 1st turn and ur opp swarm the field or w.e, u can just play this to destroy all his monsters also u dont have any monsters on field so u wont take dmg
    Cold wave - banned: cold wave for sure needs to be banned, this card is too good and especially if u gonna bring back cat this shud be banned !

Wow a lot of typing =.=
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Post by BERKAY Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 am

I don't think so about Mezuki, Royal Oppression, Rescue Cat, Heavy Storm. They will stay same. Maybe Rescue Cat but n othing more. Debris will be limited surely! Very Happy Dark Hole will be banned again. I'm sure.
    chris9999
    chris9999

Male Posts : 133
    Speed Credits : 498

Post by chris9999 Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:00 pm

monster reborn is gonna be banned too
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Post by BERKAY Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:55 pm

I don't think so. I doesn't affect duels that much.
    catastor
    catastor

Male Posts : 77
    Speed Credits : 464

Post by catastor Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:33 am

destiny draw semi limited O_o??
    i heard it a thousand times, it will not be lifted, tired of speculation on d-draw getting semi limit
    the jancok
    the jancok

Male Posts : 657
    Speed Credits : 6016
    GMT : +7

Post by the jancok Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 am

catastor wrote:destiny draw semi limited O_o??
    i heard it a thousand times, it will not be lifted, tired of speculation on d-draw getting semi limit
    It would be nice combining with some cards such as armageddon knight, dark grepher, zombies, etc. So, this card will be goes back at semi since banlist 2009(i believe). Hopefully D:

catastor
    catastor

Male Posts : 77
    Speed Credits : 464

Post by catastor Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:42 pm

the jancok wrote:
    catastor wrote:destiny draw semi limited O_o??
    It would be nice combining with some cards such as armageddon knight, dark grepher, zombies, etc. So, this card will be goes back at semi since banlist 2009(i believe). Hopefully D:

yea it's great Very Happy:D
    but enough, tired from speculation about destiny draw once again =_=
    hopefully konami will lift the ban ofc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 pm