Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

YGO Duelist Academy: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part II"

LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

YGO Duelist Academy: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part II"  Empty YGO Duelist Academy: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part II"

Post by LightOfLife Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Subject: YGO Duelist Academy: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part II" Today at 13:59
    U-GI-OH! DUEL EVOLUTION: DUELIST ACADEMY
    EPISODE 1.9: "..Dueling For A Friend! Part II"
    WRITTEN BY: LightOfLife

CELESTE: "I've never seen Daphne, like this before.."
    REAU: "Me neither, I think she's overwhelmed & lost her confidence.."
    BERTHA: "I mean, who wouldn't? Pegasus's deck is so intimedating.."
    CELESTE: "(to herself)..Come on Daphne, I know you can do this.."
    PEGASUS: "Now child, why dont't you give-up now? I created these cards & they cannot be beaten!"

CELESTE: "His wrong, Daphne! You can do it! We're here for you, hun! Remember, who your dueling for!"

REAU: "YEAH! Take him down, Daphne.."
    BERTHA: "His got nothing on you.."

PEGASUS: "Isn't that cute, your own cheerleading squad! Why don't you make it easier on yourself & surrender, de-activate your duel disks & I'll be on my way with the Zodiac cards.."

DAPHNE: "(in my mind)..It doesn't matter, I can't win..Pegasus's deck is too powerful for me.."

VOICE: "Daphne..don't give up.."

DAPHNE: "Dai..is that you?"
    DAI: "Yes Daphne.."
    DAPHNE: "I'm sorry, but Pegasus is to powerful for me to overcome.."

DAI: "Nonsence Daphne, there is no such thing as someone being stronger then the other..You can defeat Pegasus, but you must believe in yourself in order for it to happen.."

DAPHNE: "There's nothing, I can do..nothing in my hand can help me, whatever I draw next won't help me..face it, i've lost.."

DAI: "NO! you haven't! Where's the Daphne, I know? who never gives up, when faced with a huge challenge.."

DAPHNE: "She's gone.."
    DAI: "She's not, she's right here..Listen Daphne, Listen to those cheers.."
    DAPHNE: "(I listened carefully)..Huh?"

CELESTE: "His wrong, Daphne! You can do it! We're here for you, hun! Remember, who your dueling for!"

REAU: "YEAH! Take him down, Daphne.."
    BERTHA: "His got nothing on you.."
    DAPHNE: "My friends.."
    DAI: "Exactly Daphne, they haven't given up on you, so you shouldn't give up on yourself.."
    DAPHNE: "They all still believe in me.."

DAI: "There someone, who depending on you Daphne..Someone, who means the world to you! I'm sure, you don't want to let him down.."

DAPHNE: "Shane.."
    DAI: "That's right, he needs you..Daphne!"
    DAPHNE: "He does.."
    DAI: "Yes.."
    DAPHNE: "But his not even here.."

Shane finds himself materializing into Daphne's mind, where Warrior Dai Grepher is. Shane wonders, where he is as he looks around asking himself>

SHANE: "Where am I?"
    DAI: "(noticing Shane's astro-projection)..Daphne, look.."
    DAPHNE: "Huh..(I looked up)..Shane?..(my eyes widen).."
    SHANE: "(turning his attention to me)..DAPHNE!"

DAPHNE: "Is it really you?"
    SHANE: "In the flesh..well, not in the flesh, but you get the idea..what's going on?"
    DAI: "Shane, Daphne has lost her will to win.."
    SHANE: "What, how?"
    DAI: "She's dueling Maxamillion Pegasus, as we speak to save you.."
    SHANE: "No way! The Pegasus?"
    DAI: "Yes.."
    SHANE: "But, what is she saving me from?"

DAI: "Pegasus wants to seal the Zodiac deck away for good, because of their awesome powers are a danger to the world & refuses to rely on anyone to guard them.."

SHANE: "He can't do that.."

DAI: "Exactly..So Daphne, took a stand against this by challenging Pegasus to a duel for the fate of the cards, because she wanted to find her answers to what was really happening with you & the deck of the Zodiac.."

SHANE: "I see.."

DAI: "But she is overwhelmed & intimedated by Pegasus's toon deck..I've been trying to reassure her, but without much luck.."

SHANE: "I see, the Zodiac deck must have brought me here to help her.."
    DAI: "Indeed.."

SHANE: "Daphne! Listen to me, your the strongest person I know..when has their ever been a time, when you've been backed into a corner against people, who appear to be stronger then you? You've always come out on top, because of your passion & faith in yourself! Pegasus is just another one of those people, who thinks they can do whatever they want just because he created this game..You need to show him that you can't just take, what you want! Your passion overlooks any other duelist I know! For years, you've protected me & I've protected you..Now, let's work together & take him down, as a team! We have everyone on our side! Our friends, our families & everyone else, who's ever been underestimated by Pegasus or someone like him..IT'S TIME TO SHOW HIM, YOUR NO PUSHOVER! & that your DAPHNE DAVENPORT! A person, who never gives up! No matter, how tough it is! Are you with it?"

DAPHNE: "(in my mind)..Shane's right! I'm stronger then this, I've been in tougher situations & always came out on top, it's time to re-discover my passion for dueling & get a renewed faith in myself..for too long, I've been underestimated! Well NO-MORE!"

SHANE: "Daphne?"

DAPHNE: "Your right, Shane..Thankyou! & You too Dai, I don't what I would do without you guys.."

SHANE: "(smiles to hismelf)..That's my girl!"
    DAI: "Payback time, I think Daphne..don't you?"
    DAPHNE: "Got that right!"
    SHANE: "I'll be waiting for you, Daphne.."
    DAPHNE: "I'll be there soon, this duel is about to reach a whole new level!"
    SHANE: "Show him, how we do things our way!"
    DAPHNE: "Already on it, my friend!"
    DAI: "Good luck!"
    DAPHNE: "Thanks.."

PEGASUS: "What's this? You want to continue?"

DAPHNE: "LISTEN UP PEGASUS, I WON'T BE PUSHED AROUND OR BULLIED BY YOU OR ANYONE! I DUEL FOR THE GREATER GOOD! AND I'M TELLING YOU NOW, NO-ONE GETS IN THE WAY OF MINE & SHANE'S FRIENDSHIP! NOW, IT'S MY MOVE & THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR YOU PEGASUS!"

CELESTE: "Alright, Daphne! She's back!"
    REAU: "No mercy, Daphne!"
    BERTHA: "Yeah!"

PEGASUS: "(in his mind) Incrediable, she possesses a strong belief in herself & the will to overcome all that get in her way, maybe the Zodiac cards are safe with her & Shane guarding them..(out of his thoughts)..Hmmm.."

DAPHNE: "(smiling to myself)..I'm play the spell card! (showing the card to Pegasus)..SPELL-SHIFT!"

PEGASUS: "Spell-Shift?"

DAPHNE: "Now, I can take any spell card from my deck & add it to my hand all I have to do is remove one normal monster card & one spell card from play from within my graveyard! So I remove my Warrior Dai Grepher & Power Bond from my graveyard in order to activate it's effect!"

DAPHNE: "So now, I search my deck for any spell card.."

DAPHNE: "Next, i'll play it! So I play the spell card: Roid Revolution!"

DAPHNE: "Now, I can select up to 3 "roid" monsters from my graveyard & remove them from play in order to draw 1 card for each "roid" monster I remove from play! So I remove my Submarineroid, Steamroid & UFOroid from play in order to draw 3 new cards from my deck!"

PEGASUS: "Whata re you up too.."
    DAPHNE: "Your about to find out! Because, Now I play my Vehicroid Selection Zone spell card!"

DAPHNE: "Now I take 4 "roid" monsters from my deck & show them to you Pegasus, then you choose 2 that go to my graveyard, whilst the other 2 are added to my hand, I just can't summon them this turn.."

PEGASUS: "Fine the two on the far right.."

DAPHNE: "So Truckroid & Drillroid go to my graveyard, whilst Stealthroid & Gyroid are added to my hand.."

DAPHNE: "Now, I summon Expressroid in attack mode!"

PEGASUS: "400 attack points? My toons will easily defeat him..your final move & that's all you can summon? And there was me thinking, I was worried about whatever you were planning.."

DAPHNE: "I wouldn't be so quick to judge Pegasus, because Expressroid has a special ability you might want to know about.."

PEGASUS: "What special ability?"

DAPHNE: "Whenever, my Expressroid is summoned to the field I can add 2 "roid" monsters to my hand.."

PEGASUS: "What?"

DAPHNE: "So, i'll be taking My Truckroid & Drillroid from graveyard & adding them to my hand.."

PEGASUS: "Curses.."

DAPHNE: "Now for the fun part! I play..(I take a card from my hand & raise it in the air before showing it to Pegasus)..My VEHICROID CONNECTION ZONE!"

PEGASUS: "OH NO.."

DAPHNE: "So now, I can fuse my four Vehicroids together! So I take my

Truckroid/Stealthroid/Expressroid/Drillroid & fuse them together to create..."

DAPHNE: "SUPER VEHICROID: STEALTH UNION!"

CELESTE: "Whoa! That's a whole load of attack points for one monster!"
    REAU: "No kidding.."
    BERTHA: "Wow..Pegasus is toast! Once that Mechanical Giant attacks!"
    PEGASUS: "Impossible! 3600 ATK points?! Argh.."

DAPHNE: "Now Pegasus, it ends here! Super Vehicroid: Stealth Union! Attack Toon Red Archery Girl with Spin Stealth Strike!"

PEGASUS: "No.."

CELESTE: "hey what's going on, why has that Vehicroid thing ATK points halved?"

REAU: "I have no idea.."

PEGASUS: "Huh..Looks like, your big Fusion monster won't make a dent in my life points, Ms. Davenport!"

DAPHNE: "That's where your wrong Pegasus, although my Stealth Union's ability halves it's ATK points on attacking my opponent's monsters tilt he end of my battle phase, this duel is still over.."

PEGASUS: "How?"
    DAPHNE: "Because, I'm palying this! The Quick-Play spell: Fuel Economy!"

DAPHNE: "So now, I select a Vehicroid monster on my side of the field & increase it's attack strength by 1500 til the end of my turn! And guess, what I pick My Super Vehicroid!"

PEGASUS: "Argh..NOOO!"

DAPHNE: "So on with the attack! DEPLETE HIS LIFE POINTS, NOOOWWW!!"

PEGASUS > 0

CROWLER: "I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! SHE DEFEATED MAXAMILLION PEGASUS!!"
    SHEPPARD: "UNREAL.."
    REAU: "Truly inspiring to us all.."
    CELESTE: "AMAZING COMEBACK, DAPHNE!!"

SHANE: "Whoa! I'm back! (he looks around the office)..DAPHNE!"

PEGASUS: "My, My..Ms. Davenport! You truly are quite the powerful duelist, aren't you?"

DAPHNE: "Not really, Pegasus..My power comes from the passion & faith I have in myself.."

PEGASUS: "But of course. I've never had such an enjoyable duel, like I have had to day in a very long time, So I thankyou for that Ms. Davenport.."

DAPHNE: "My Pleasure, Pegasus..We should do it again, sometime.."

PEGASUS: "I look forward to that day, Ms. Davenport..But now, I have a very important favour to ask you, Daphne.."

DAPHNE: "Oh really? like what?"

PEGASUS: "As you know, the Zodiac cards are extremely dangerous..There is something, i have neglected to tell everyone..

DAPHNE: "What is it?"

PEGASUS: "The Zodiac deck would eventually choose a guardian to protect their power from those who seek it out & wish destruction upon the world & I believe the cards have chosen your friend, Shane..But the reasons are unknown, if the Zodiac deck were used in a duel, their very selves will be on the line for whoever won the duel would gain control of them & their power..So I implore you & your friends to be very careful from this day forward.."

DAPHNE: "Why? Shane's a great duelist, he can protect them.."

PEGASUS: "Oh, I have no doubt that he will! But now, the news has spread of their resurfacing and many others will come to Duelist Academy & seek them out and use them for evil! You & your friends must protect them from the future seekers or the results will be catastrophic!"

DAPHNE: "We will, I promise you that..no-one will use those cards for evil, as long as I'm around.."

PEGASUS: "I'm glad to hear that, Ms. Davenport..Now I have something for you to give to Mr. Kingston.."

DAPHNE: "What is it?"

PEGASUS: "(reaching into his jacket pocket & pulling out a couple of cards)..The Zodiac deck is incomplete without these 2 cards, I need you to make sure these 2 cards are given to Mr. Kingston because there will come a time, when he will need them.."

DAPHNE: "(I took the two cards, then looked at them confused)..Err--Pegasus, there blank.."

PEGASUS: "I know, but their power will reveal themselves when the time is right.."

DAPHNE: "I see, well i'll make sure Shane get's them.."
    PEGASUS: "Thankyou, Daphne & good luck to you.."
    DAPHNE: "Thanks Pegasus, take care.."
    PEGASUS: "You too.."

AI: "I knew, you could do it Daphne.."
    DAPHNE: "Thanks Dai, I could've done it without you & Shane.."

DAI: "(smiles)..I'm glad, but now you have a much bigger challenge infront of you & your friends Daphne, you guys must protect the Zodiac deck from falling into the wrong hands.."

DAPHNE: "I know, but as long as I've got my friends & you..I'm sure, i'll survive.."

DAI: "Good..I'll see you soon, Daphne.."
    DAPHNE: "You better.."

CELESTE: "I'm so proud of you, Daph.."
    DAPHNE: "Thanks, Celeste.."
    REAU: "Yeah, you totally kicked Pegasus to the kirb.."

BERTHA: "Your a great duelist Daphne, I'm glad i've had the opportunity to meet you.."

DAPHNE: "Me too Bertha & welcome to the team.."
    BERTHA: "(smiling)..Thanks, I think i'm gonna like it here at Duelist Academy after all.."

SHANE: "(shouting)..DAPHNNNEEE!!"
    DAPHNE: "Huh? Who said that?"

DAPHNE: "SHANE!!"

CELESTE: "I think, i'm gonna cry.."
    REAU: "Please, don't.."
    BERTHA: "Come on Reau, I think it's sweet!"
    REAU: "Oh alright! Here take this, Celeste.."

REAU: "What has I let myself in for.."
    BERTHA: "You tell me.."
    CELESTE: "Sniff..Sniff.."

DAPHNE: "Your awake?! I'm glad, your okay..I was worried.."
    SHANE: "You know me Daphne, I don't go down easy.."
    DAPHNE: "(giggling)..That's true.."
    SHANE: "Did you win?"
    DAPHNE: "Yeah thanks to you & Dai.."
    SHANE: "What are friends for, right?"
    DAPHNE: "Right.."

DAPHNE: "People will come for the Zodiac deck Shane, are you sure your ready?"

SHANE: "(turning serious)..I'm ready alright, no-one's going to take my friends away from me..count on it!"

DAPHNE: "(smiling to myself)..Then, we will help you..right guys?"
    CELESTE: "Yeah, like totally.."
    REAU: "No-one interfears with my research.."
    BERTHA: "I'll do my best, I promise.."
    SHANE: "Great..let's see them get past us.."
    DAPHNE: "Yeah, bring it on!"

UNKNOWN: "There here, sir.."

UNKNOWN: "Good..The Power of the Zodiac will soon be mine.."

...TO BE CONTINUED!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 pm