Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

Tyann's Residence

Tyann
    Tyann

Male Posts : 458
    Speed Credits : 1835
    GMT : +9

Tyann's Residence Empty Tyann's Residence

Post by Tyann Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Tyann's Residence 1

Helloo TDA.

Hmm, I think i need a residence for resting (not a Rip !! ) and refreshing my mind, xD. Hope this place can fulfill my requirement. As u know, im just a member who fortunately getting a power for closin any topic (needless topic), updating records, editing other member post and etc, so forgive me if there are some post or topic that i need to delete/close because of the topic was dead or the problem at that topic hv been clear. The other of my duty is preventing another post that maybe able to created by members cuz of the topic was vulnerable to become a spam source. So i need to close that topic for good or maybe just editing ur post. If u want to spam just do it in posting games site, xD.
    Hmmm... about me, i like a wise word.. yea, wise word that makes me more principled in my way of life, so dont be so surprised if u can found my wise word in every dueling arena u hv created (NO, its just my stupid words), but i hope it will inspire ur live also ... And again, iam just a member who fortunately getting a power like that, i thanks to cat Girl for her trusty to me , xD. in the past, iam just an archfiend red (first test), then goes to black rose violet, then becoming black rose violet leader in BERKAY's leadership, and finally becoming this.. Dormless Modz, Lol ( no no iam under Light of Life now^^ )..o.O what an adventurer^^. so i need ur helpfullness to remind me if iam doing such a mistakes in using my power.

Please do not eat and drink at this clean place. No smoking also.. xD
    Thanks

~ Tyann
    Lavi
    Lavi

Male Posts : 143
    Speed Credits : 409

Tyann's Residence Empty Re: Tyann's Residence

Post by Lavi Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 pm

As a member in BRV dorm (also member in forum Very Happy),I like to say "Well done,Tyann!".
    About your warnings in the office...whatever you say.
    Besides,I don't smoke.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:19 pm