Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

Quickstrike1991 test by Lunchbox

Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Male Posts : 220
    Speed Credits : 2096

Quickstrike1991 test by Lunchbox Empty Quickstrike1991 test by Lunchbox

Post by Lunchbox Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 am

Outcome of total duels:
    (him)Anti-Heal vs Machina Gadget Beatdown 1-0 Strikes favor(2/2)
    (him)Jurrac Beatdown vs Gravekeeper 0-2 my favor(3/3)

Total: 5/5

Awareness: 10/10

Your awareness was good, you knew how to handle the field and you understood my card effects and your card effects. Nothing to take away from here.

Knowledge: 8/10
    -2 Activating Soul Taker during your Battle Phase

Your knowledge of Yu-Gi-Oh is very good and very impressive. Especially impressed me with the Solemn Warning. Again you knew what was going around the field knowledge wise. Keep it up and I see big things coming from you.

Play Style: 4/5
    - 1 Jurrac played too defensively

Yes you got me with a few good attacks but to me your Jurrac deck seemed to play a little to defensively. With Jurracs you want them to be a little more aggressive, a smart aggressiveness with out over extending. With the Solidaritys is a good idea, that adds some aggressiveness to them. And most of them are 1700 attack so you want to be aggressive.

Deck Build: 12/15

- Anti-Heal: 5/5
    - Jurrac Beatdown: 7/10

Using your deck: 11/15
    - Anti-Heal: 5/5
    - Jurrac Beatdown: 6/10

Near the end of our 2nd game of our match duel I had a monster who had 4200 in attack mode and you had 2 level 1 tokens and Jurrac Dino a tuner with 1700 attack. You attacked with Dino and destroyed my one of my Gravekeepers and during the end phase you used his effect and tribute a token to draw 2 cards. Which is an okay move but I wouldn't have attack with Dino. Personally I would have Synchro summoned a level 5 I believe. But I don't know if it would have helped but I don't know I just think you kinda left him out there in the open haha but just my opinion. You still did a fine job!

Total Points - 50/60

Great job dueling. This kid is no joke. People please do not sleep on Jurracs. They are a underrated deck. Great job again and keep up the good work. I say just work on your Jurrac deck and when you will be all done I guarantee it will be stop a lot of meta decks. If you keep up what your doing we will all see big things from you.

And admin please update is rank ASAP.

- Lunchbox
    Quickstrike1991
    Quickstrike1991

Male Posts : 13
    Speed Credits : 0

Quickstrike1991 test by Lunchbox Empty Re: Quickstrike1991 test by Lunchbox

Post by Quickstrike1991 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:30 am

Ty, Yeah the Jurracs are one of my favs and I literally had nothing left with Dino and those tokens, I could only summon a velphito and that was not in my favor tongue The Jurracs need a little work and I have already figured a few changes I want to make after that Match.

We should duel again some time.
    CatGirl
    CatGirl

Female Posts : 762
    Speed Credits : 4303
    GMT : -8

Post by CatGirl Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:55 am

Now that it's worked out well, congratz to you Quickstrike. Wink Enjoy your new room.

Updated rank, Topic Locked.

~ cat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:55 pm