Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

5 posters

Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!]

Zerix
    Zerix

Male Posts : 104
    Speed Credits : 2032

Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] Empty Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!]

Post by Zerix Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:02 am

My fan fic ill release a new chapter daily probably, hope you like it =P

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER ONE: THE ERUPTING VULCAN

We start this story with a duel that has already been started. After Mike, a young teenager in Duel Academy, bumps into a very easily-enraged Slifer Red, this leads to a duel which we will tune into now

Mike: Alright its my turn Mr. No-Name

Mike LP = 1000
    No-Name LP =2000

Mike has no monsters or set magic/trap cards on his side of the field while No-Name has D.D. Survivor [4*1800/200] in attack mode

Mike: I draw, and what do you know just what i needed to end this duel, First i summon Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn [5*2000/900] in attack mode.

BLACKWING-SIROCCO THE DAWN:If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon or Set this card without Tributing.

Mike: then i activate lightning vortex by discarding one card i can destroy your DD Survivor!

*Mike discards Dark Armed Dragon and lightning comes down and destroys DD Survivor

Mike: Now sirocco end this duel!

Sirocco lunges at No-Name and he is defeated, holograms fade

Mike: Your very quiet for someone who just lost a duel

No-Name: My name is Gary

Gary: You better not bump into me again or things wont go so easily for you.

Gary walks away to his next class

Mike: Strange guy...and hes made me late to class Mr. Vulcan is gonna erupt!

Mike runs to his next class

Mr. Vulcan Glad you decided to join us Mike, what's your excuse this time?

Mike: Im sorry Mr. Vulcan i got caught up in a duel with some Slifer named Gary

Everyone laughs

Mr. Vulcan I'm sorry to disappoint you but there is no Slifer by the name of Gary to my knowledge

Mike: Well your knowledge is wrong...no offence....

Mr. Vulcan: Well lets see how our knowledges pair against each other, Mike get your duel disk out!

Mike: Alright!!

Both players get their duel disks out and the LP are set to 4000

Vulcan and Mike: Duel!

Vulcan: I'll start this off, now kids pay attention to see how a real duel goes on

Vulcan Draws

Vulcan: I summon Volcanic Rat [1*500/500] in attack mode! then ill throw down two face downs and end my turn

Mike: My turn, I draw...Perfect!...Alright kids lets show Mr. Vulcan here how to really play duel monsters! I activate Heavy storm

Vulcan: uh-oh

Sakuretsu armor and mirror force get destroyed

Mike: Now ill activate Black Whirlwind [When a "Blackwing" monster is Normal Summoned to your side of the Field, you can add 1 "Blackwing" monster from your Deck to your hand that has less ATK than that monster.]
    Now i summon Blackwing Sirocco the dawn and thanks to black whirlwind i can add blackwing- gale the whirlwind [3*1300/400] to my hand which now i can special summon along with blackwing-bora the spear [4*1700/800]

BLACKWING-GALE: If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can halve the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

BORA THE SPEAR: If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Bora the Spear", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Mike: Talk about pulling a Crow Hogan, now i activate siroccos effect which makes gale's total attack 5000

Vulcan: Enough of this you did a missplay you will stay in for school detention

Holograms fade, Vulcan leaves the room

Mike: Missplay? What did i do?

Bell rings everyone leaves except Mike
    Vulcan comes in the room

Vulcan: Mikey, Mikey, Mikey what will i ever do with you?

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Phoenix Enforcer on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 8 times in total
    WilBer
    WilBer

Female Posts : 508
    Speed Credits : 1616

Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] Empty Re: Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!]

Post by WilBer Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:11 pm

I have read this i think Smile

lol waiting for next chapter
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Post by DanceJonDance Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Lol twilight duel academy? O.o
    exo2400
    exo2400

Male Posts : 40
    Speed Credits : 1640

Post by exo2400 Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 am

wow that's a story can't wait for the second part
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:51 am

Sorry about that guys, today ill post two chapters, enjoy =D

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER TWO: A CELESTIAL ENCOUNTER

Mike: Mr. Vulcan im positive i didnt make a misplay if i did it was an accident.. im sorry

Vulcan: Well Mike im going to make you clean this classroom anyhow so you might as well do it

Mike: No!

Vulcan: What?!?!

Mike: im not gonna do this..i didnt do anything wrong and you know it now if you'll excuse me i have a show to catch

Mike runs out to go home completely disregarding the teachers yelling for him to come back

Back at home...

Mike: Hey sis whats for dinner

SILENCE

Mike: sis?

SILENCE

Mike: Jaime!!

Mike runs out to see a screeching car and he gets a glimpse of his sister, Jaime, in the back seat all tied up

Mike: Oh no!

Mike gets his bike and tries to catch up to the car with his sister in it
    it was a long limousine which only a very rich person could afford

Mike:(in thoughts) theres only one person in town with that much money....the head of duel academy

The car finally loses Mike, Mike's bike trips and makes Mike fall to the ground. Mike is unconscious
    When Mike finally wakes up he is laying on a soft cloud surrounded by Angels

Mike: Am..am i dead?

An angel with an hourglass steps up

Angel with hourglass: According to your Death Hourglass your time is not done yet, my name is Death, but you can call me Time.

Another angel steps up, this one looks amazing he has crow-like wings and armor like a knight

Angel: My name is Castiel
    Castiel: Come with me and i will explain what is going on

Mike: I just wanna wake up from this dream and save my little sister shes in trouble!

Castiel: you will accomplish all that and more if you just come with me

Seeing as there's no other choice Mike goes with Castiel they walk a good distance away from the other angels and begin to talk

Mike: who were those angels back there?

Castiel: They, including myself, are angels who have been given one more chance to be reedemed, and well...actually why bore you with all this talk when we can duel

Mike: but arent you like some sort of spirit, how can you duel?

Castiel: let's find out shall we?

Mike: i never back down from a challenge so bring it on

All the other angels turn into cards and form a deck in the air on Castiels arm, as if he were wearing an invisible duel disk

LP are set to 4000

Mike: Lets do this! ill start off, i draw, alright i activare black whirlwind then i summon BW Bora the spear in attack mode, now whirlwind lets me retrieve a BW Gale the whirlwind from my deck then i can special summon that! Now i synchro summon....
    BW Armor Master[7*2500/1500] in Attack mode, ill throw a face down and end my turn

Castiel: you are a strong duelist but you still have much to learn my turn! i draw, i activate the magic card Cost Down [Discard 1 card from your hand. Downgrade all Monster Cards in your hand by 2 Levels until the End Phase of the turn this card is activated.] by discarding
    Black Dusk Angel
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652
    I can summon White Dawn Angel
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652l
    and when that monster is summoned can get Black Dusk Angel to my hand which then can be special summoned, like you i am also synchro summoning i summon
    Light and Darkness Angel
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652i

Once per turn you can change the attribute of this card to Dark, or to Light. Activate one of these effects based on the attribute.
    -Light: Your opponents monsters cannot attack, be destroyed by battle, change positions, or be tributed.
    -Dark: Your opponents monster are changed to attack position and must attack each turn.

I keep his attribute Dark, i throw down two cards then i attack, Light and Darkness Angel
    dark smash! attack his armor master

L & D Angel Attacks Armor Master ... nothing happens

Mikes LP - 4000
    Castiel LP - 4000

ARMOR MASTER: This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. If this card attacks a monster, you can place 1 Wedge Counter on that monster at the end of the Damage Step (max. 1). You can remove all Wedge Counters from your opponent's monsters to reduce the ATK and DEF of each monster that had a Wedge Counter to 0, until the End Phase.

Mike: Nice try, but its my turn i Draw that was a nice move but it wont be a match for this I special summon BW bora the spear then i normal summon BW elphin the raven [6*2200/1200]

ELPHIN - If you control a face-up "Blackwing" monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. When this card is Normal Summoned , you can change the Battle Position of 1 monster your opponent controls.

Mike: Then i switch your light and darkness angel to --

Castiel: i activate bottomless trap hole on elphin the raven

Mike: Grr...no matter i still have to attack, Armor Master attack L & D Angel, as you already know i can leave a counter on him and when i remove it its attack changes to 0, so now i activate Armor Master' effect

Castiel: Wrong again, i activate Divine Wrath [Discard 1 card from your hand. Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect and destroy that Effect Monster.] I discard angel of death and your Armor Master is Destroyed

Mike: Then i end my--

Castiel: do you like being wrong all the time? L & D Angel's effect MAKES you attack which means your bora still attacks my Angel

Bora attacks the Angel, gets destroyed and Mike's LP drops to 2800

Mike: i end my turn by placing two cards face down

Castiel: i draw, now i activate giant trunade all cards go back to their owners hand, Light and Darkness Angel attack directly

Mikes LP dros to 0
    holograms fade, Castiel stretches his hand to pick up Mike

Castiel: Come with me and i will tell you how to save your sister, and possible the world

TO BE CONTINUED

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER 3: Angels vs Dinosaurs

After going with Castiel Mike learned that it wasnt the head of Duel Academy, but someone...something much MUCH more dangerous

Mike: Who..or What would want to take over the world, and what does my sister have to do with this?

Castiel: They call themselves "The Risen." We..and The Risen think that your sister might be one of the Fallen Angel, and if The Risen have a fallen angel they can use her light powers to gain control of the world

Mike: My sister?!! but..how what...she doesnt even have wings...

Castiel: ..you will understand as time passes for now i will accompany you wherever you go in a spirit form and you will put The Fallen Angel cards in your deck as an addition to your blackwing deck, you will save your sister, the world and us, now i return you to your home...try to get some sleep i will see you tomorrow

Mike: Wait! i still want to know more

A bright light flashes and consumes Mike
    Now he is at his house

Mike: how can i sleep with my sister gone and i cant do anything about it...

Castiel: Very well then, Time, work your magic

Angel of Death Appears out of her card
    and turns the Hourglass in her hand
    it is now the next day at 7:50 AM time for school
    Angel of Death goes back to her card

Mike: Awh crap im going to be late, and i bet Mr. Vulcan is still mad at me...probably a week's detention...

Mike goes to school without eating or changing clothes he gets there at 8:01 just a minute late

???: Alright whos up first?

Mike: Im sorry im late again Mr. Vulca--wait who are you?

???: I am Ms. Rax
    Ms. Rax: Mr. Vulcan got fired last night

Castiel: (in Mike's ear) your welcome

Rax: just have a seat--wait since your late you'll be my first opponent, alright class lets pay attention to how we both try to use combos

Mike: Alright lets do this

Both players get their duel disks out and the LP are set to 4000

Rax: Alright ladies first so i draw

Castiel:(to Mike) not much of a lday if you ask me

Mike:(to Castiel) i thought you were supposed to be an angel

Castiel:(to mike) we have our own sets of faults, too

Rax: Alright stop mumbling to yourself over there and lets get started i special summon Gilasaurus [3*1400/400]

GILASAURUS: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do this, your opponent can Special Summon 1 monster from their Graveyard.

and since you have no monsters in your grave theres no benefit for you, next i activate Big Evoution Pill [Tribute 1 Dinosaur-Type monster to activate this card. This card remains face-up on the field for 3 of your opponent's turns. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon or Set Dinosaur-Type monsters without Tributing.]
    By tributing Gilasaurus i can summon without tribute, and since i special summoned Gilasaurus i can normal summon Super Conductor Tyranno [8*3300/1400] i'll set two cards face down and ill end my turn

Class is cheering

Mike: Nice combo but now its my turn and it wont end too lightly, i draw, no combos this time so ill throw down a monster activate
    Flight Lessons
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652q
    This card cannot be removed from the field by the opponents spell, trap, or monster effects. As long as this card is face up winged-beast monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation applies normally) If you take battle damage from a battle including a winged-beast monster your opponent takes half the battle damage as you did. and ill end my turn

Rax: wont end too lightly right? well anyhow its my turn, i draw alright get ready for this, i Summon Black Tyranno [7*2600/1800] and now i get to attack your life points directly

BLACK TYRANNO: If your opponent controls no cards except Defense Position Monster Cards, this card can attack your opponent directly
    Black Tyranno, attack directly!

Black Tyranno jumps over the face down monster and attacks Mike directly

Mikes LP: 1400
    Rax: 4000

Rax: Then ill attack your face down with Super Conductor Tyranno

Card flips up and is a
    Solemn Angel

Rax: i'll end my turn by placing a face down card

Mike:
    alright my turn, i draw, first i activate heavy storm then i play two cards face down and i...(to Castiel) im not too familiar with this deck what do i do?

Castiel: Just remember our duel, here let me help you

Castiel turns into a card and goes in Mike's hand

Mike:
    Alrigght i sacrifice Solemn Angel to summon
    Castiel, the Angel Knight in attack mode
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652s
    now i end my turn

Rax: big mistake, sounds like you have a lot to learn lets end this now shall we, my turn i draw

Mike: not so fast! first i activate drop off which destroys the card you just drew, then i pay 500 lifee point to end your turn with
    Death's Hourglass
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 20ac5rl

Mikes LP: 900
    Rax LP: 4000

GASPS

Mike: now its MY turn, i draw, alright now i activate Cost Down which means i can summon
    White Dawn Angel in attack mode
    Then i activate its effect, which lets me bring to my hand a
    Black Dusk Angel, which by that effect i can special summon it in attack mode
    Now i activate Angel's Assassin Effect
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652l
    You can reveal this card in your hand, during your Main Phase, to send all cards in your hand to the graveyard. If this card is sent to the graveyard by this effect, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field for every "Angel" monster you sent to the graveyard by this effect.
    Since i sent it and trap stun to the graveyard i can destroy one monster on your side of the field and i choose Super Conductor Tyranno, then i can Special summon Angel's Assassin in attack mode, now you may not have noticed but i have 4 angel monsters on the field which means Castiel gains an additional 800 attack boost which makes his new attack 3300.
    Now, Angel's Assassin attack his Black Tyranno,

Angel's Assasin gets his sword out and slashes Black Tyranno, black tyranno is destroyed

Now, Black Dusk Angel attack Directly

Rax's LP drop to 2800
    End this duel, Castiel

Castiel's wings spread as wide as the whole field, he flies up high and dives down gracefully winning the duel
    Rax's LP drop to 0
    Holograms fade

Rax: Stay after class Mike i need to speak to you

Mike: AGAIN!?!?! see this is why no one likes teachers

TO BE CONTINUED
    exo2400
    exo2400

Post by exo2400 Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

that is very creative making ur own cards and deck for the story pretty cool althought i would have expected angels to be fairy types and not winged-beast but hey its ur cards
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 am

Yeah lol, well its sorta a Winged-Beast deck supporter, and some of the overpowered ones have been changed, i posted the list of them and if it says "EDIT" i re-worded it or made it less overpowered, and it includes a banlist.
    exo2400
    exo2400

Post by exo2400 Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:31 am

wow that is cool.i'm inspired i might write a story too king
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:26 am

Lol, glad i could inspire someone, and in fact a good friend of mine inspired me to write this fan fic.
    wolverine
    wolverine

Male Posts : 248
    Speed Credits : 773

Post by wolverine Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:37 pm

this story is awesome i can't wait for the next chapter.
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Heres the fourth, Enjoy.

CHAPTER 4: The Hidden Ones

After, Ms. Rax and Mikes duel the bell rings everyone leaves except Mike, Ms. Rax and a girl who stops to talk to Mike

Girl: Hi..Mike, is it? uhm my name is Jaime
    Jaime: I just wanted to say, that i love that winged-beast deck is awesome, uhm i want to give you this as a present

Jaime gives Mike an envelope and leaves

Mike: Thanks...

Ms. Rax: you can open that at home Mike, i wanted to talk to you about your deck, you have creatures i've never seen before, and im just wondering where you got them

Mike: they were a gift

Rax: is there anyway i can contact whom ever gave these cards to you?

Mke: uhh...

Castiel: I dont trust her look into her eyes

Her eyes were marvelous, her pupil was red with a bit of black

Rax: you see Mike, my first name is Angela
    Angela: I am sure and positive that you know about...The Fallen ones and the The Risen, but i doubt you know about The Hidden Ones....

Mike: im sorry Angela i dont know what--

Castiel: wait let her talk we might be able to get something out of this

Mike: nevermind

Angela: the Hidden Ones are so secretive that the only person who knows about them is their members, and now you, see the Fallen Angels are angels that did something wrong and were downgraded but given another shot to redeem themselves, and the Risen Ones were demonic angels who were risen up to the earth to wreck havoc upon it, but the Hidden Ones are both kinds of angels that have decided to break the rules and reside as normal living humans

Mike: wh-what kind are you?

Angela: (very silently) i am...a RISEN ONE (now yelling) and i must get a hold of your deck

Angela jumps on top of her deck and transforms into an angel with red wings

Demon-Angela: and in order to get lowered back to my home i must get a hold of one of your cards and take it to...our king

Angela grabs mike by his shirt collar and lifts him up

Mike: CASTIEL!!!

Castiel: guys we gotta help him

Angela reaches for his deck but the cards turn into monsters before she can reach them
    Angela raises her hand and throws mike to a corner then a cage fell around Mike

Castiel: we cant afford this! guys help Mike out

A light shines bright from Castiel and switches places with Mike, now Castiel is in the cage and Mike is with the other angels

Mike: duel me! for Castiel, if i win hes free and you leave, if you win...you can take me as well

Castiel: no!!!

Demon-Angela: i accept, get your duel disk out this is gonna get ugly

Castiel: NOOO

The angels form a deck in Mike's duel disk, and angela forms an outer wall around the cage so Castiel can't be heard
    They both get their duel disk out and the LP is set to 4000

Demon-Angela: Foolish mortal now you will see what a real duel is like...in the Dark Side!!!

Mike: whatt

Demon-Angela: Dark Side activate! surround this foolish mortal and myself so he knows what real pain feels like

Darkness surrounds both players as they draw their opening hand, Mike understands that a duel in the Dark Side means he will feel the pain of his monsters

Demon-Angela: its ladies first, so make your move

Mike: i'll take that....now i draw i place one monster face down in defense and i'll throw two face downs and end my turn

Demon-Angela: that was weak let me show you how to really duel, i draw, i summon DD Survivor [4*1800/200] in attack mode then--

Mike: i activate bottomless traphole which removes it from play

Demon-Angela: ill place one card face down and end my turn

DD Survivor comes back to the field

DD SURVIVOR: When this card is removed from play while face-up on your side of the field, you Special Summon it during the End Phase.

Mike: alright i draw, i place one card face down, then i flip summon Solemn Angel

then i activate Shield and Sword [Switch the original ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters on the field until the end of this turn. Any additions and subtractions to ATK and DEF due to card effects are applied to the new ATK and DEF. Monsters summoned after this card's activation are excluded.]
    Now your Survivors attack is 200 while my angel's is 2500, now Solemn Angel attack!

Solemn attacks DD Survivor and destroys him
    Angela's LP drop down to 1700

I'll end my turn

Shield and sword disappears

Demon-Angela: I draw, ok now the real duel begins lets hope your ready for this you foolish mortal

Mike: if you call me that one more time i swear i will *censored* [=P]

TO BE CONTINUED
    wolverine
    wolverine

Post by wolverine Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:43 pm

it was awesome keeps me wondering about who is gonna win. i hope mike does
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:48 pm

enjoy

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER 5: The Hidden Ones Part 2

We left off in the middle of Mike and Angela's duel. Mike had summoned Solemn Angel and Angela had DD Survivor in her field, but using Shield and Sword Mike was able to attack DD Survivor, destroy him and reduce Angela's LP

Angela LP: 1700
    Mike LP: 4000
    It is currently Angela's turn, Mike has one face down and Solemn angel on his side of the field

Demon-Angela: Now special summon Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy [2*300/600]
    INFERNAL PRODIGY: If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Attack Position. If you Tribute this card to Tribute Summon an "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero", or "Evil Hero" monster, draw 1 card during this turn's End Phase.

Then i Tribute Infernal Prodigy to summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge [7*2600/1800]

MALICIOUS EDGE: If your opponent controls a monster, you can Normal Summon this card with 1 Tribute. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Then i activate Double Summon with this i can normal summon another monster and i summon Evil Hero Infernal Gainer [4*1600/0] then i remove it from play so my Edge can attack twice

INFERNAL GAINER:During your Main Phase 1, you can remove this card from play and select 1 face-up Fiend-Type monster you control. That monster can attack twice during each Battle Phase. Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position during your second Standby Phase after you activate this effect.
    Now Edge! attack solemn angel

Edge throws himself to Solemn Angel she is destroyed mikes LP drops to 2600

Heh..i guess you weren't as good a duelist as those winged...rats thought you were
    Edge! End this duel

Edge attacks mike...BUT WAIT a force field protects mike and his life points climb to 5200

Mike: you didnt think i'd go down that easy did you, Angela, i activated Draining Shield [Negate the attack of 1 of your opponent's monsters and gain Life Points equal to its ATK.]

Demon-Angela: No matter, you will still lose next turn, ill end for now

Angela LP: 1700
    Miked LP: 5200

Mike: My move (to himself) im still not familiar with this deck much, i've only used it once...i need help...Castiel if only you could help

Mikes deck shines and out comes Angel of Death, Angela seems un aware of whats happening...she sees everything normal

Death: I may not be Castiel but i can still help you!

Mike: Really?! thats awesome! alright well lets see here, i have Angel's knight which seem like i could pull off some sort of combo if i use his second effect

To Angela, Mike seems like hes concentrating on his next move, it doesnt even seem like he's talking

Death: You learn fast, young man it seems that you could also add Angel's Assassin into the equation to make a better move

Mike: Good idea! Alright, now i summon
    Angel's Knight,
    i play two face downs, then i activate Angel's Knight's Effect i can attack you directly
    Angel Knight swords slash glide!

Angel knight attacks Angela her LP drop to 500

Demon-Angela: Very well played but may i remind you my Edge can still attack twice! and if i summon an additional monster i can take you down next turn

Mike: who ever said i was finished?
    Now Knights Effect lets me search my deck and add any monster card to my hand and i choose Fairy Knight
    NOW i end my turn

Mike has 4 cards in his hand

Death: Nice move Mike

Mike: but shes right i cant activate Assassin's effect only during my main phase plus none of my face downs will help me

Death: But that can change...remember who i am

Death lifts up her hourglass and throws it into one of Mike's face down cards

Mike: thanks death i know what to do now!

Demon-Angela: alright now its my move i draw then ill set three card face down and--

Mike: and thats about it cause i activate Death's Hourglass by paying 500 life points i can automatically end your turn

Mikes LP drop to 4700
    It is now Mikes Turn

Mike: and now its my turn, i draw alright ill place another card face down then ill activate Angel's Assassin's Effect
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652s
    You can reveal this card in your hand, during your Main Phase, to send all cards in your hand to the graveyard. If this card is sent to the graveyard by this effect, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field for every "Angel" monster you sent to the graveyard by this effect.

I discard my whole hand

Angel's Assassin, Fairy Knight, Black Dusk Angel, and Jar of Greed

Mike: and since two Angel monsters went to the graveyard i can destroy your Edge, one face down, and i can special summon Angel's Assassin in attack position, next i activate Monster Reborn to special summon from my grave
    Fairy Knight
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652i
    Then, i'll synchro summon, by releasing Angel's Knight and Fairy Knight,
    Fairy Angel of War, in attack position, which lets me return the tuned monsters back
    to my deck

this is it Angela, get ready now Angel's Assassin attack her directly!

Demon-Angela: not so fast! remember i still have 2 cards face down well one of them is Draining Shield, and just lie yours i gain your attacking monster's total attack

Angela's LP rises to 3100

Mike: you might not lose this turn but you will the next, i have one more monster in attack, now Fairy Angel of War Attack directly

Demon-Angela: boy OH BOY are you wrong, we're just getting warmed up! now i activate Magic Cylinder which re-directs Angel of Wars attack to your life points

Mikes LP drops to 2400
    Angela's LP : 3100

Demon-Angela: you are a strong duelist but you'll need more than some...Angels to defeat me!

Mike: Grr....i'll end my turn

Demon-Angela: of course you will!

Angela Laughs Maniacally and starts her turn

TO BE CONTINUED
    wolverine
    wolverine

Post by wolverine Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:54 pm

o my god the intense is killing me.
    but there is one part i didn't get how Angel's Knight and Fairy Knight tune if they are both tuners.
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Oh wow...well Fairy Knight isnt supposed to be a tuner is all i can say -_-"'
    exo2400
    exo2400

Post by exo2400 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:35 pm

lol seems like u made a error there. u do know that u didn't have to put effect on Angel's Knight's type
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Ok stop pointing out all the stuff i did wrong =P
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:09 pm

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER 6: The Hidden Ones Part 3

We left off during Angela and Mike's duel mike attacked with Angel's Assassin but she countered with Draining Shield, then Mike attacked with Fairy Angel of War but she countered with Magic Cylinder, current LP
    MIKE: 2400
    ANGELA: 3100
    Mike has Fairy Angel of War, Angel's Assassin, and a face down, Angela has nothing

Demon-Angela: alright now i draw...hmm i've been thinking maybe we should wager something BIGGER than just a freeing of Castiel, how about if i win, you have to give up your like to our...King, and if you win...ill give my body to the Angel's ill join forces with them, what do you say

Mike: Death...what do i do?

Death: Castiel wouldn't go for it but she's very powerful and would be a big help to our forces

Mike: its a deal!

Death: i never said to go for it!!!

Demon-Angela: now you cant take that back, its set and ready, now you better get ready i activate Lightning Vortex, which by discarding one card can destroy both your monsters

Death: you'll be defenseless!?!?!

Lightning starts to come down on both monsters

Mike: I activate Solemn Judgement, i pay half my Life points to negate its activation

Mike's LP drops to 1200, the lightning fades before it hits the monsters

Demon-Angela:
    UGH, oh well i play one card face down and ill end my turn

Mike: i draw (holding just one card) this ends now, Angela! I activate Heavy storm which destroys your face down card

Storm blows over the face down card, Negate attack is destroyed

Mike: Alright angel's Assassin attack directly

Angela's LP drops to 500

Mike: END THIS NOW!! go Fairy Angel of War, attack directly

Angel of War shoots with his Rocket Launcher, something seems to intercede, smoke clogs up the field

Demon-Angela: Thank Pegasus for Kuribohs!

Mike: Grr. alright ill end my turn, and for the record...what kind of deck has a DD Survivor, Evil Heroes, and Kuribohs?

Demon-Angela: the smart kind! now i draw (holding three cards) alright i place one card face down and ill set this monster in face down defense

Mike: Alright! im tired of this, this must end!!!...especially your randomly assorted deck...seriously choose a card type, anyways i draw alright i attack, go Fairy Angel attack his face down

Demon-Angela: i activate, Mirror Force

Mike: Oh no! that destroys all attack position monsters on my side of the field

Both monsters on Mike's side of the field are destroyed!!!

Death: and the card in your hand wont help you...

Mike: theres gotta bee something....i cant just lose like this

Demon-Angela: my turn, i draw, luckily, i cant summon anything else besides my face down monster, i flip summon Magician of Faith [1*300/400]
    MAGICIAN OF FAITH: FLIP: Select 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard. Add the selected card to your hand.

Mike: THAT CARD IS BANNED!!

Demon-Angela: we're in the dark side, Mike, there are NO rules here, i bring double summon back to my hand, now Magician attack Mike directly with Dark Side Smash!

Mikes lp drops to 900
    Angela's LP: 500
    Somehow with Dark Side Smash, mikes goes flying back landing on his back and the envelope falls out mike is hurt badly

Death: Mike!!!! are you ok?

Mike sits up, sees the envelope mysteriously given to him by Jaime and tries to pick up the envelope, but it seems heavy for him, he tries but the envelope wont budge, finally another glow occurs from the envelope, mike is almost blinded my the light and has to close his eyes when he opens his eyes, there's no envelope on the floor. but his disk glowed for about 5 seconds then it stopped

Mike:
    uhm...yeah im ok lets keep dueling

Demon-Angela: did that hurt, do you want a bandaid? heh i set one card face down and end my turn, your move foolish mortal

Mike yells

Mike: i've had just enough of your jokes Angela, your going down your gonna turn good and your gonna let Castiel go!!! My move, i draw!!! i active Allure of Darkness! [Draw 2 cards, then remove from play 1 DARK monster from your hand. If you don't have any DARK monsters in your hand to remove, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard.]
    i remove from play Black Dusk Angel, (holding 2 cards)

Death: looks like you needed something else, no rules, right angela? have it your way! Death raises her hand and a Pot appears in her hand she throws it at one of Mike's cards

Mike:thanks and wait whats this other card?

Death:im not sure i've never seen it before

Mike: alright now i activate the Pot of Greed, which lets me draw two cards from my deck (now holding three)

Death: i dont know any of the cards in your hand, Mike, maybe it had to do with the envelope

Mike: then lets test them out! i activate
    Winged Reinforcement
    which...apparently lets me summon two winged-beasts monster from my grave and i special summon Angel's Assassin and Angel's Knight Now i remove those cards from play to special summon
    ANGEL LORD!!!
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652e
    This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play from your side of the field two "Angel" monster. When this card is special summoned destroy one card on the field This card's attack becomes the removed from play monsters' attack.

And when its special summoned, i can destroy a card on your side of the field, and i choose your face down, Angel Lord's attack and defense is 3800

Mirror Wall is destroyed

Mike: Now Angela get ready to be pushed into the light! Angel Lord attack, her Magician of Faith

Angela's LP drop to 0, then Angel Lord Goes up to her and shines and her body is changed she no longer has eyes of hatred, no longer has Demon Wings from now Demon-Angela/Angela/Ms. Rax is Angela the Dark Angel
    Angela turns into a ball of light and then into a card falling into Mike's hand

the cage disappears and Castiel glides up to Mike to check if he is ok

Castiel: Mike are you OK

Mike: Im great thanks to death

Death: dont thank me thank that Jaime chick

Castiel: who is jaime?

Mysterious Girl: I am!
    A silhouette of a girl is at the door suddenly the girl-silhouetted spreads Angel-like Wings

TO BE CONTINUED
    wolverine
    wolverine

Post by wolverine Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:12 am

awesome you make awesome chapters
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:35 am

Heres 2 more

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER 8: Old Friends

Mike and Castiel are now in front of the building and Ryan is no longer there

Mike: where'd he go? and what'd he do to Gary and Vulcan?

Castiel: im not sure

Mike: ok then...well lets go

Castiel: where?

Mike: shouldnt you know?

Castiel: uhhh

Mike: aaagh!! we're hopeless

Voice: MIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!

Mike: what was that?

Castiel: i dont know

Mike: well, you just dont know anything today do you

Voice: MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKE!! stop talking to yourself and turn around

Castiel disappears, mike turns around to see an old friend running right at him

Mike: Larisa?!?! [Law-rih-saw]

Larisa hugs Mike

Mike: its been years!!

Larisa: AGES!!

Voice2: (panting) wait for me..guys

Mike: oh hi, Chris!

Chris: hi mike...hey is your sister still here?

Larisa: he still has a crush on her

Chris: like you on Mike

Larisa starts to blush

Mike: no..uhh shes out on vacation for the week so im alone, anyways what are you guys doing here?

Larisa: what we cant come visit our best friend?

Chris: anyways we better get going, we're getting a hotel with a pool

Mike: well you guys can stay at my house if you want, its lonely since only im there

Chris: nah we'd love the pool more

Larisa: Chris! we'd love to stay at your house mike

Chris: but the poool...

Mike: Chris, we have an inflatable one in the backyard

Chris: Awesome! lead the way

Mike leads Larisa and Chris to his house and settles them in it is now 8:30 pm, friday

Mike: so what do you guys wanna do?

Larisa: maybe just chill out here, watch some tv..you know

Mike: oh alright well im going to take a shower

Chris: can i get soemthing to eat

Mike: sure go ahead, make yourselves at home

Mike goes into the restroom and shuts the door, it is now 9:30,
    Castiel appears

Castiel: im worried

Mike: about what?

Castiel: we still dont know who that jaime girl is and she already gave us another pair of cards did you see what they were?

Mike: no the cards are blank

Castiel: weird

Mike: yeah well if you excuse me im going to take a shower so leave

Castiel: fine

After a few minutes mike comes out of the shower and gets ready for bed it is now 10:00

Mike: alright you guys ready for..uhh

Mike sees that Larisa and Chris are already sleeping on the floor, he gets Chris up to his room in his bed, and as he carries Larisa to his Sister's room she wakes up

Larisa: (yawns) Mike...

Mike: Hi Larisa, im just taking you to my sisters bed, Chris is in mine

Larisa: where are you gonna sleep?

Mike: i'll just sleep in the couch

Larisa: no mike--

Loud crashes are heard outside, chris wakes up and rushes to where mike and larisa are, Mike puts Larisa down and peeks out the window

Chris: you ok sis?

Larisa: yeah, Mike whats going on?

Mike: i dont know, i cant see anything its pitch black out there with no lights on

Chris: Larisa go see

Larisa goes to the window, and peeks out

Mike: Larisa, if i didnt see anything i doubt--

Larisa: watch out!!

Larisa pushes mike out of the way of the window and falls on top of him, a car crashes through the window and barely misses Chris, Chris immediately runs to Larisa's side

Mike: how did you see that?

Larisa: lets go

Larisa stands up, picks up Mike, grabs Chris' and Mike's hand and starts running

Mike: care to tell me whats going on?

Larisa: not now we have to get far away

TO BE CONTINUED

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER 9:

Larisa, Mike, and Chris are now behind the same building mike fell off, after a car crashed through the window of Mike's living room

Mike: Larisa whats going on

Larisa: shhh keep quiet they might be close

Chris: Larisa...maybe you should just tell me

Mike: tell me what

Larisa:...ok...fine mike what im about to tell you might not be easy to hear but i guess now you must know it

Mike: what is it?

Larisa: i...i...im--

Gunshots are heard a bullet is about to hit mike

Larisa: Chris!!

Chris puts his hands together and the bullet falls down before hitting mike's head as if it hit a steel wall

Mike: woah!!

Larisa grabs Mike and Chris by the hand and a bright light appears when the light dims out they're gone

Mike: where are we? its pitch black!

A light appears when mike looks for the source he sees Chris is glowing

Mike: ok now i really need to know whats going on

Chris: *sight*

Larisa: ill tell you

Mike: ok then

Larisa: we are cherubs

Mike: whats that

Chris: a cherub is the rank just below angel

Mike: are you serious!! wait how come you guys have special powers then?

Larisa: we are cherubs because we live on earth as humans and to save people on earth we need powers

Mike: Castiel!!!

Larisa: what?

Castiel appears

Castiel: you called?

Mike: did you know about this?

Chris: who are you talking to?

Mike: Castiel let them see you

Castiel turns into human form

Larisa: woah whered you come from?

Castiel: im always around

Castiel spreads his wings for a second the goes back to human form

Chris: woah, an angel, well, we're cherubs

Castiel: really!?!? i thought that was a myth, Mike, they'd be a good help to us

Mike: yeah....hey guys i lied about my sister...shes not on vacation...she got kidnapped

Chris: WHAT!?!?!?!

Larisa: oh no!

Castiel: Guys watch out!!

a net falls on Chris, Larisa, and Castiel as he's trying to save them, a man walks in he is wearing a lab coat and glasses

Man: Anti-Cherub-Magic-Net...our latest invention

Mike: who are you!?!?!

Man: call me Professor Kooz
    Prof. Kooz: and we want you!

Mike: what?!?!

Castiel: leave him alone!!

Larisa: Mike run!

Prof. Kooz: not quite...hes coming with me

Mike: not without a fight!

Prof. Kooz: get your deck out then!

Mike and Kooz's life points are set to 4000, they both draw 5 cards, the darkness from the Dark Side surrounds both of them

Mike: not this again....

Kooz: ill start! i draw...hmm, i summon Krebons [2*1200/400] in attack mode i'll end there for now

Mike: my move! i draw. alright i summon
    Solemn Angel in attack mode!
    Then i activate Shield and Sword [Switch the original ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters on the field until the end of this turn. Any additions and subtractions to ATK and DEF due to card effects are applied to the new ATK and DEF. Monsters summoned after this card's activation are excluded.]
    which makes Solemn's attack 2500 then i set one card face down and active fissure [Destroy the 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that has the lowest ATK.]

Kooz: uh oh

Mike: ''uh oh'' is right Solemn Angel attack! Wing Gale attack!

Solemn angel flaps her wings and creates a giant gale Professor Kooz's life points drop to 1500

Mike: i end my turn

Castiel: you show him mike!

Chris: his whole deck is full of angels!

Larisa: amazing!

Kooz: ...whatever...its my turn now, i draw!... hehe perfect! I summon Magical Scientist [1*300/300] in attack mode then i pay 1000 to special summon, from my fusion deck....

MAGICAL SCIENTIST: Pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack or Defense Position. That Fusion Monster cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly, and is returned to your Fusion Deck at the end of the turn.

Kooz's LP drop to 500

Mike: oh no

Larisa: Mike!!

Castiel: this is gonna be big....

Chris: you can do it mike!

Kooz: I summon...

TO BE CONTINUED
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:59 pm

CH. 10
    Here's a short one for you guys

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER 10: Kooz the Mad Scientist

Mike is in a duel to save his life as well as his friends, his opponent, Professor Kooz, used the dark side in the duel, and has 500 life points, mike has a full 4000, but Kooz summoned and activated Magical Scientists effect which lets him summon any fusion monster with a level of 6 or lower

Kooz: i summon Dark Flare Knight [6*2200/800]

Kooz: then i activate graverobber

Mike: thats a trap!!

Kooz: in the dark side all magic and trap cards are treated as Quick-Play MAGIC cards and you can activate them during any phase and anyones turn

Mike: theres so much to worry about in the dark side, the field, the grave and now the hand

Kooz: like i was saying...i activate graverobber Select 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard. You can use that card as if you were its controller until the end of the turn. i activate Shield & sword which you already know switches attack and defense

SOLEMN ANGEL: 2500atk
    FLARE KNIGHT: 800atk

Mike: that only helps me...

Kooz: not exactly, now Flare Knight attack his solemn angel

Mike: you lose!

smoke is covering the field....the smoke clears up and theres a different monster than Flare Knight

DARK FLARE KNIGHT: Any damage to the controller of this card from battle involving this monster becomes 0. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of a battle, Special Summon 1 "Mirage Knight" from your hand or Deck.

Kooz: Mirage Knight is on my side now, and his attack is normal, plus he has a very good effect

[8*2800/2000]MIRAGE KNIGHT:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Flare Knight". When this card battles another monster, during damage calculation increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the opponent's monster. During the End Phase after this card was involved in battle, remove this card from play.

Kooz: go Mirage Knight! Attack his Solemn Angel! and his effect gives him 2500 more attack points which means you lose 2800 life points!!

Mikes LP drops to 1200
    Kooz = 500

Kooz: lucky for you, he gets removed from play, but i can still attack with magical scientist, go my scientist attack!

Mikes LP drop to 900

Castiel: c'mon Mike you can recover

Chris: show that creep who's boss

Larisa: you can do it mike

Mike: good move...but im sure this duel is over

Kooz: i wouldnt be too sure

Mike: you scientist has 300 atk and you have 500 lp i just need to get a monster with more than 799 atk points and your done for

Kooz: lets see it then

Mike: my move, i draw, alright now i activate, pot of greed, and jar of greed allowing me to draw 3 more cards (to himself:)hmm quite a bit of new cards, and one that looks a little like Castiel, probably the ones from the envelope...

Kooz: i supposed to get you to the lab by 12, and its 11:30...so if you could hurry it up...

Mike: i summon Celestial, the Angel Reinforcer
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652p

Castiel: what?!?!

Chris: hey, cast that looks just like you

Larisa: woah, shes beautiful

Mike: Celestial, attack his Magical Scientist!

Kooz: so predictable, i activate, from my hand, MAGIC CYLINDER which re-directs the attack back at you, meaning you lose!

Celestial turns around and hits Mike, Mike is knocked down by the net, holograms fade

Larisa: MIKE!

Chris: C'mon buddy wake up!

Castiel: NOOOOOOOOOOO

Kooz: ooh i wonder if ill get paid this time

TO BE CONTINUED
    wolverine
    wolverine

Post by wolverine Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:51 pm

lol i wonder if i get paid this time nice stories
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Worked hard on this one you better leave me feedback >=P

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER 11: The Secret of Jaime

Mike was defeated by the unfairity of the Dark Side Kooz, the mad scientist, is now going to get Mike to a lab to do research on him, yet we dont know why

Kooz: mwahahaha

Castiel: im going to kill you when i get out of here

Larisa: you monster!!!

Chris: let us go and play fair!

As kooz is about to pick up mike when someone falls on him and kicks him in the back then she spreads her wings

???: Leave my brother alone!!

Castiel, Chris, & Larisa: Jaime!?!?!

Castiel: of course! mike's sister and the mysterious card-giver have the same name...they must be the same person

Jaime: well done, Castiel, im not sure how mike wasnt able to figure that out

Jaime tears open the net Larisa and Castiel run immediately to Mike, Chris stays with Jaime

Castiel: Larisa, can you heal him?

Larisa puts her hands over mike a bright light comes from them...when the light dims out mike wakes up

Mike: what happened, why is Kooz, knocked out on the floor? and...is that...JAIME!!

Mike runs to hug Jaime

Mike: its true! you are an angel, but how did you escape and why is one of your wings red? and ...woah! your the Jaime who keeps, secretly, giving me cards

Jaime: oh mike so much you need to know

~~~~~~~~~~Jaime is telling the following story:~~~~~~~~~~

Jaime is home cooking just before school dismisses and Mike comes home, she hears a knock and goes to the door, she opens it and she sees two men in black suits with shades at the door

Jaime: may i help you?

Man1: actually yes, but all you need to know for now is my name is Gad, and my partner's name is, Wendell

The man puts some sort of "sphere" on the floor, the he and the other man put on gas masks, smoke starts to come out of the sphere and Jaime passes out

Gad: alright put her in the back set and tie her up

Wendell picks up Jaime ties her hands,feet and puts duct tape on her mouth

Gad: now get in the car i'll drive

As the car skids away, Mike sees the car go and runs after it he then falls down and becomes unconscious

Gad: we are so in for a raise

Wendell: i definitely hope so

Gad: check on the girl will ya

Wendell: where could she possibly go

As Wendell turns around Jaime spreads her wings and goes out the roof-window

Wendell: Gad shes out!!

Gad: what!!

Gad reaches for her leg but grabs the ropes instead and they fall of her

Gad: idiot! do you know how to tie a knot?

Wendell shrugs then the ropes on Jaime's hands and the duct tape on her mouth fall off

Gad: IDIOT!!!

The car comes to a sudden stop, when Gad and Wendell look for Jaime, she is far away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaime: and after that i was following Mike around to help him

Mike: wait but if your not really lost then what am i doing

Castiel: theres more evil than just Gad, and Wendell there's the Dark King who is the evil of evil

Chris: wow Jaime...thats an interesting story everything about you is interesting

Larisa: that still doesnt explain why one of your wings is red

Jaime: i had to pretend to be a double agent for them so i had this wing painted

Mike:
    wow sis

Jaime: yet i am sorry, because i cannot stay with you guys if they see me with you they will know i am actually not evil, but Mike i must tell you a few things about the dark side and their minions

Mike: what is it

Jaime: with the help of these cherubs you can stop the dark side from coming into play when you duel, when any rules from the dark side appear have Chris light up and Larisa can project it into a ray and aim at your hand then catch the ray mold it into a ball and look through it, this will create a stronger ray and make the Dark Side disappear for a few seconds then your opponent will be shocked...literally

Chris: Thats easy

Larisa: im sure i can do it

Mike: uhm...

Jaime: here practice on me

Chris starts to light up, Larisa grabs Chris's shoulder and with the other hand produces a ray and shoots it at Mike's, hand, mike catches it, molds it into a ball and as hes putting it up to his eyes it disappears

Jaime: that was good you just have to be quicker, now i have to go

Chris: please dont

Castiel: Jaime, thank you for all your help, but we still dont know where to go

Mike: can you tell us where to go?

Jaime: just go back to the house there you will know whats next

Jaime disappears leaving behind another envelope
    Mike Grabs the envelope it immediately disappears

Mike: well its in the deck now, you guys ready to go home?

Larisa: sure, but i cant hold three hands to Castiel is gonna have to go into your deck as well

Castiel: No Problem

Castiel disappears, Larisa holds mike and Chris's hand, they all teleport back home

Mike: i guess we have to find the clue then rent a hotel this place is a mess and its.... 3 AM...

Chris: is this something?

Larisa: Chris, it think you found something

Mike: what is it?

Larisa: a box, Chris open it

Chris opens the box and a light comes out of it and shines on Chris' face

Chris: AHHHHH!!!

TO BE CONTINUED
    Zerix
    Zerix

Post by Zerix Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:37 pm

ehh not too long today =P

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER 12: A New Villains

We are now in Mike's house after encountering his sister, and learning that Larisa and Chris are cherubs, Chris has found a box, opened it and light came out of it.

Chris: AHHHHH!!!

Larisa: Chris Let it go!

Larisa slaps the box down to the floor

Mike: Chris are you ok?

Chris: yeah...im fine

Mike: Castiel, do you know what that could've been?

Castiel appears

Castiel: no...Chris are you sure you feel normal?

Larisa: like completely?

Chris: yeah..i...i need to use the bathroom

Mike: yeah, go ahead

Chris turns his back to the crew, makes an evil smile, his eyes glow red, and proceeds to the bathroom

Larisa: i hope he's ok

Mike: me too, i wonder what that light did to him...and what the box means

Castiel picks up the box and studies it without opening

Castiel: Well there is some sort of...bulb, like a light bulb, on the four sides of it

Mike: let me see

Mike takes the box away from Castiel

Larisa: maybe the bulbs tell us where to go or something

Chris comes out of the bathroom and the bulb nearest to Chris shines brightly

Chris: whats that

Mike: im not sure

Larisa: it seems to be telling us something about you

Castiel: i think you might be on to something Larisa

Chris: what are you guys talking about?

Suddenly the box opened immensely and engulfed all 4 of them, then the box closed, the all seem to be falling down in pure...nothingness everything was blank, finally the fall on top of....more blankness, they arent hurt

Larisa: where are we

Chris: somewhere inside the box...

Mike: everything is so ....empty and my duel disk is gone

Castiel: we have to find a way to escape

Mike: but theres like, literally, nothing around us!

Chris: hmm...maybe if-

Chris starts to glow, now everything is visible, they are in some sort of abandoned town in the middle of nowhere

Larisa: nice going Chris! but where are we now...

Mike: im not sure

Stranger: What are you doing here?!

They all turn around and recognize the stranger immediately

Chris: y-your're Grandmaster of the Six Samurai...my key card!

(Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] Grandmasterofthesixsamurai)

Grandmaster: Yes i am Grandmaster of the Six Samurai but im no card....

Mike: is every monster here real?

Grandmaster: Monster? What do you take me for! i Mean sure some of our inhabitants are ugly but not enough to be called monsters...

Another "monster" comes behind Grandmaster

Monster2: you ready, Grandmaster?

Larisa: and y-y-your....

Mike: Athena!

Larisa: yeah, and your in my deck also

(Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] AthenaPP02-EN-ScR-UE)

Athena: uhm...deck? anyways who are you?

Larisa: im Larisa, this is my brother Chris, this is Mike, and thats Castiel over there

Athena: welcome! are you staying for the--

Loud crashes are heard...more like...giant footsteps

Grandmaster: Oh no Hes back!

Chris: who is

Mike: who could be that huge...

Castiel: Dark Armed Dragon?!?!

Grandmaster: the freak with crow wings is right!

Castiel: Hey!?!?! >:O

Athena: we have to get out of here, follow me guys! Larisa take my hand

Larisa grabs Athena's hand, Athena starts...hovering and leads the way

Castiel: Hey grandmaster you got Chris, Mike hold on tight

Castiel grabs mike and soars behind Athena, Grandmaster grabs Chris and puts him on his back then starts running very fast

Dark Armed Dragon sees this

DAD: Dont let them get away! Go forth, my minions!!!

Evil Hero Inferno Wing appears and chases after Castiel, Element doom appears and chases after Grandmaster, Darknight Parshath Chases after athena

TO BE CONTINUED

Fallen Angels Chapter 13: The Wrath of Dark Armed Dragon

Mike, Larisa, Chris and Castiel were all imprisoned in some box...then they realized there was a world inside the box, where all monsters were real everyone could see and touch them, but there was also a threat Dark armed dragon, he commands Evil Hero Inferno Wing Element doom Darknight Parshath to chase after Castiel, Grandmaster, and Athena

Mike: we're not gonna make it Inferno Wing is faster than you

Castiel: ugh thats such an insult to me...

Chris: Element Doom is too fast he has both wings and fast feet

Grandmaster: im getting tired

Chris: try to keep going buddy...c'mon

Larisa: Darknight is too fast can't you go any faster?

Athena: im afraid not...but they dont want me...i know who you are now...i need to get you safe

Larisa: wha---

Athena threw Larisa up high and caused Grandmaster to trip and throw Chris up as well

Castiel: what in the world!?!

Mike: oh no! we gotta save em, Castiel

Castiel: i cant carry all three of you

Athena and Grandmaster shoot down Element Doom, Inferno Wing, and Darknight then they disappear

Chris & Larisa: Someone Help!!!!

Mike: ugh someone has got to do something!

Just then Mike remembered something that had happened to him the day before and immediately his Duel Disk Reappeared, Mike drew a card and held it up high

Mike: Come forth, Aeolus!! Save my friends
    Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 148653
    Aeolus: Im afraid i can only carry one

Chris: AHHH!!!

Mike: catch Chris!

Aeolus followed the sound of Chris' voice and catched him then put him down, Castiel put Mike down and they both raced up to try and catch Larisa
    She was going down faster and when she got to the floor she landed safely, her duel disk appeared and was glowing

Chris: What the heck is wrong with Athena!

Larisa: its ok...im ok now

Mike: i think it was Jaime... every time she gives me an envelope with more cards my duel disk glows like that too

Castiel comes back down Aeolus goes back into a card and in Mikes deck

Chris: we have to get out of here before Dark Armed Dragon sends more of his minions against us

DAD: Wrong!!! I'll just come myself

Mike: Oh no

Larisa: what do you want!

DAD: A Duel!!!

Castiel: what?

Chris: why do you want a duel with us

DAD: not with you, Chris, i want a duel with Larisa and Mike

Castiel: why?

DAD: because i said so, now Nightmare Steelcage!!!

Steelcage surrounds Castiel and Chris

DAD: and now you have no choice

Mike: but it's two versus one

DAD: yes, but two are you and one is a giant, armed dragon who can control if you live or not

Larisa: fair with me

DAD: now lets duel

Mike: uhh...ready Larisa?

Larisa: Always!!

DAD's, Mike's and Larisa's LP is set to 4000, and all three players draw their opening hand

DAD: i'll start, now i draw, Perfect, i discard Plaguespreader Zombie to special summon Dark Grepher [4*1700/1600]

DARK GREPHER: You can discard 1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 DARK monster to send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

DAD: now i activate Plaguespreader Zombie's effect i return one of the cards in my hand to special summon him in attack mode [2*400/200]

PLAGUE:You can return 1 card from your hand to the top of the Deck to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field.

Larisa: this isnt good...

DAD: not for you anyways, now i tribute Dark Grepher to summon Vampire's Curse [6*2000/800] now i Tune Plaguespreader Zombie and Vampire's Curse to synchro summon Dark End Dragon [8*2600/2100]

Mike: Whoa! talk about strong move

Larisa: Can you end now, we wanna take that dragon down along with you

DAD: haha i love how you measly little things think you can defeat me, ill set two cards face down and i'll end my mve

Larisa: My move! i Draw, (to herself) whoa i've never seen this card before...better keep it for a while (out loud) i'll play one monster face down in defense and ill set one card face down, ill end for now

Mike: alright my move now! i draw, (to himself) hmm new cards they seem useful (out loud) i activate Angel Call Fallen Angels [Ch. 13 up now!!] 376652
    which lets me look through my deck and choose an angel monster to take to my hand, and i choose Angel of Death, and i summon her in attack mode
    then i activate her effect which destroys your monster and it costs me only 1300 Life Points, go Angel of Death! Scepter of death

Angel of Death slashes at Dark End Dragon with her scepter, and Mike's LP drops to 2700

Larisa: Nice move Mike!

DAD: hmm...strong

Mike: now i activate Heavy Storm

DAD: Grrr

DAD's Mirror Force and Magic Cylinder got destroyed, Larisa's Magical Arm Shield is also destroyed

Mike: sorry Larisa

Larisa: its fine

Mike: now, Angel of Death, attack directly

DAD's LP drops to 2400

DAD: my turn now, i draw

Larisa: nothing you can draw can defeat us now

DAD: i think you forgot who i am, and what's in my grave

Mike: exactly 3 dark monster!! oh no!

DAD: yes, because plaguespreader got removed from play, so its dark grapher, vampire's curse, and thanks to mike, Dark End Dragon, so i Summon MYSELF!
    and i activate my special ability, by removing from my grave Dark End Dragon i can destroy Angel of Death, which means i can attack you directly and you will not only lose the duel but your soul as well

Larisa: no!

TO BE CONTINUED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:13 am