Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

yugioh GXR(a fan fic)

exo2400
    exo2400

Male Posts : 40
    Speed Credits : 1640

yugioh GXR(a fan fic) Empty yugioh GXR(a fan fic)

Post by exo2400 Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 pm

i was bore and wanted to write a yugioh Fan FIc so here it is enjoy and comment

Chapter 1: Are Tale Begins…

It’s been 20 years since the events at Satellite and New Domino City. With the bridge now connecting the 2 cities Satellite started to bloom and flourished becoming as big of a city as New Domino. With this change came also the change of Duel Academy to accommodate more students from both cities. This change in the academy has helped find new talent in duelist and allowed new dueling strategies to be discovered. Our story starts with a duel between our young protagonist Dayton and a mysteries Old Man.

Duel in progress:

Dayton LP = 1700
    Old Man LP = 2100

On the Old Man’s side of the field is a Destiny End Dragon [10*3000/3000] in atk mode and a facedown. On Dayton’s side of the field is XX-Saber Gardestrike [5*2100/1400] along with 3 facedowns. It is the Old Man’s turn.

Old Man: …I atk, go End Dragon destroy his monster

Dayton: hold it I activate my facedown sakuretsu armor

Old Man: I counter with trap jammer

*Sakuretsu Armor shatters and End Dragon slices Gardestrike in half

Dayton LP = 800
    Old Man LP = 2100

Dayton: Dang

Old Man: if this is all you have then maybe you’re not ready for Duel Academy. I put 2 cards facedown and end my turn. Remember my grandson dueling is not only about who has the strongest monster it’s also being one step ahead of your opponent.

Dayton: yea I know Gramps, trust me I know what I’m doing by now

Gramps: then show me what you have learned

Dayton: fine I draw….

*a smirk sneaks its way onto Dayton’s face

Dayton: ok first I activate my facedown call of the haunted to summon back Gardestike then I activate my facedown Gottoms' Emergency Call to special summon X-Saber Airbellum [3*1600/200] and XX-Saber Fulhelmknight [3*1300/1000] and since I have more than 2 x-saber monsters on my field I can special summon XX-Saber Faultroll [6*2400/1800] . now I synchro fuse Gardestike and Airbellum to summon X-Saber Urbellum [7*2200/1300] and I synchro Fulhelmknight and Faultroll to summon XX-Saber Gottoms [9*3100/2600] . And now I activate heavy storm.

*mirror force and draining shield shatter

Dayton: Now Gottoms slice his End Dragon in half

*Gottoms slashes End Dragon in half and gramps loses 100 LP

Dayton: time for the end game, Urbellum atk grandpa directly!!

*Urbellum takes its blades and strikes the man making his LP go to 0, hologram fades

Gramps: good, good, a very long move but still excellent combo, now before u go to take your test here I have a few items that will come in handy.

*gramps goes inside the little shop they own and comes out with a box which hands over to Dayton who doesn’t hesitate to open the box

Dayton: cool a Commander Gottoms, Swordmaster, a United We Stand, and...uhh… what is this?

*Dayton raises a medallion in the air with a familiar symbol on it but he doesn’t remember where he knows the symbol from

Gramps: That is your dad’s medallion. I gave it to him, as my dad did to me and on his behalf I’m giving it to you. Hopefully these 2 items will bring u luck on your test and a safe journey to duel academy.

Dayton: wow thanks gramps this means….

Gramps: ah we have no time for this, quickly take your duel runner and hurry to your test before it’s too late.

Dayton: oh right almost forgot, thank u grandpa, bye

Dayton hopped onto the Faultroll theme bike and speeds off toward the bridge and New Domino City. The city streets are busy with cars and trucks trying to get to work and people shopping, etc. Dayton starts to think that at that rate he will never make it to duel academy in time. As he searches for a short cut he spots an entrance to an ally way. He checks out his GPS on his runner and finds that the alley ways leads to the main street near Duel Academy so he proceeds to and through the alley. As he is riding Dayton hears the sound of a monster and a young boy yelling in the alley ways. He stops at the site of a child falling to the ground and a few bikers who appear to be bullying the boy. The fat man (grunt #1) with a mushroom top hair cut and a snake tattoo on the left side of his face held a duel disk in his hand laughing victoriously as if beating a little boy was a serious accomplishment. The second man a really bony guy with a green Mohawk and piercing all over his repugnant face (grunt #2) was mocking the child’s deck. The last man a cool looking fellow with spiked blond hair and a bored look on his face (grunt #3) just watched from the comfort of his runner.

Grunt #2: hahaha, did u really think that pathetic little deck was going to beat Chiller’s dark world deck then you are sadly mistaken

*a tear falls from the boy’s eye as Chiller, the fat man, walks up to him

Chiller: now boy give me that card

*takes the child’s deck takes a card and throws the rest of them on the floor

Chiller: this Emissary from Pandemonium will come in handy in my dark world deck

*The boy leads up in the air and tries to get the card back but Chiller elbows him back down to the floor

Boy: give that back that’s my father’s card

Chiller: aw, well that’s too bad little jit now get out my face before I pumble ya

Boy: grrr…give..it..BACK!!

*the boy gets up and kicks chiller in the leg

Chiller: ow, why I oughta

*chiller grabs the kid with his right hand and makes a fist in his left. He gets ready to punch the boy when Dayton appears

Dayton: hey hold on their bro, it’s not cool to beat up on little kid’s man

Grunt #2: oh yea and what are u going to do about it?

Dayton: I’m going to beat u in a duel and you’re going to leave the kid alone

Chiller: who the hell do you think you are challenging me? My deck will mop the floor with you

Dayton: well if your deck is really that strong then prove it. Unless you’re scared

Chiller: I ain’t scared no body especial not some little jit. Then come on!!

Dayton: hold on I also want to play for that kid’s card that u took

Chiller: what!? Oh this card….well what do I get if I beat u then

Dayton: how about my runner?

Chiller: hmm…..looks good you have a deal. Prepare to lose your ride

*Dayton picks up the kid’s cards off the floor and fixes them back into a deck

Dayton: hey boy what’s your name?

Kid: Tenma

Dayton: ok Tenma you don’t mind if I use your deck right

Tenma: uhh….no, you can use it

Dayton: good

Grunt #2: hahahaha u going to use that piece of crap deck

Chiller: do you really think that deck is going to beat my dark world deck. The is no way you’re going to win

Dayton: we’ll see……DUEL!!
    The Detonator
    The Detonator

Male Posts : 1147
    Speed Credits : 850

yugioh GXR(a fan fic) Empty Re: yugioh GXR(a fan fic)

Post by The Detonator Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:20 am

o.O high risk!!!, what if the kids deck is like low level normal monsters!! D:?

Sounds good so far. Was the medallion he got a millenium item of some sort? That would be hell cool xD.
    I don't know much of the anime, so most of the stuff about where this is happening is very vague to me, the rest of it is awesome xD

Loving the work exo keep it up x]

--The Detonator--
    wolverine
    wolverine

Male Posts : 248
    Speed Credits : 773

Post by wolverine Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:56 am

it is a cool story can't wait for more

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:21 am