Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

4 posters

Ligerkun11 VS Joco4 [**EPIC**]

Ligerkun11
    Ligerkun11

Male Posts : 34
    Speed Credits : 731

Ligerkun11 VS Joco4 [**EPIC**] Empty Ligerkun11 VS Joco4 [**EPIC**]

Post by Ligerkun11 Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Dude gg like there is no tomorow.
    I'll tell u guys how i came to win

Game 1- I won nothing special

Game 2- He activates reasoning first turn i call lvl 4 he gets a mali and special summons it. Then he summons plaguespreader and sycnchros for stardust. Then he activates foolish burial to send phantom of chaos to grave. Next he special summons DaD. Activates both malicious and Plaguespreader and synchs again for another stardust. On my field i have Stratos and a facedown MST. (And fucking double malicious in hand). He thinks about me having gorz so he uses dad to only destroy stratos and attacks leaving me with 200 LP. Then next turn i just lightning vortex and he uses a stardust and i just scoop xD

Game 3- He had me on the ropes. The game had been going back and forth for like the whole duel. I bottomless'd his chaos sorceror. Then i solemn his phantom of chaos to stop him from copying DaD. Here's the good part. i get away with making him set a D.D. Warrior Lady and a Threatening roar. I have gorz (i had tribute summoned by tributing goblin zombie and sangan) then he uses return from a different deminsion and summons my diamond dude, mystic tomato and his goyo and krebons. i attack my tomato with diamond dude and i special summon a gale. i attack goyo with gorz. then end phase he removes krebons and my (other) diamond dude. i ended up getting som goblin zombie powers and did some obuse with plaguespreader. i ended up with Thought Ruler, Brionac, Stardust (i got stardust from a plague/malI combo) and DaD on the field and attacked for game.

Well u might not want to read all of that but just know that i won 2-1 it was like so fucking awesome and this guy was like very polite and like just so awesome. ggs mate and hope to duel again.

Last edited by Ligerkun11 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    joco4
    joco4

Male Posts : 92
    Speed Credits : 1541

Ligerkun11 VS Joco4 [**EPIC**] Empty Re: Ligerkun11 VS Joco4 [**EPIC**]

Post by joco4 Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:46 pm

I confirm. Good game, bro.
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Male Posts : 618
    Speed Credits : 4320

Post by Supreme_King Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Records updated. Admins, cash in the SC please.

~~~Supreme_King~~~
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Post by DanceJonDance Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 pm

80 SC cashed, topic locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:45 pm