Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

5 posters

Archfiend Red Leader (All members please read)

The Detonator
    The Detonator

Male Posts : 1147
    Speed Credits : 850

Archfiend Red Leader (All members please read) Empty Archfiend Red Leader (All members please read)

Post by The Detonator Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:16 pm

So, there has been some shifting around in the academy as of late and some shifting of positions and roles of staff have changed.

I am now the leader of Archfiend Red Dorm, what does this mean? Well basically, Janembo is still an Archfiend Red member, but he is not only this dorms moderator but he has taken my place as an academy moderator too. This is a big task for janembo and requires a lot of responsibility on his part so a congratualations is in order for this promotion in his staff position.

Well done m8 xD

Now, back into business. Basically i will be creating new dorm hams that will be needed to be added by every single Archfiend member. The dorm hams will be posted when i wake up tomorrow morning because i got way too tired while writing this post. I hope that all of you understand what has happpened with the shuffling around and are able to see that we are still in the early stages of the academy and things like this need to be done. Nobody has done anything wrong nor have they set bad examples in anyway or form, this shuffling around hopefully won't be happening again.

Thankyou all for your patience and for your understanding.

EDIT:
    The hams to join for this Dorm are now:

ham: TDA Archfiend Dorm [1]
    pass: detonator

ham: TDA Archfiend Dorm [2]
    pass: detonator

I will approve request manually. If you do not belong to this dorm requests will be denied. Congratualtions to all those that have made it to Archfiend Dorm Level!

--The Detonator--

Last edited by The Detonator on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 am; edited 3 times in total
    Janembo
    Janembo

Male Posts : 294
    Speed Credits : 2900

Archfiend Red Leader (All members please read) Empty Re: Archfiend Red Leader (All members please read)

Post by Janembo Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:20 pm

well congratz m8^^But I will be tormented again by you:(((
    xcross21
    xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

Archfiend Red Leader (All members please read) Empty Re: Archfiend Red Leader (All members please read)

Post by xcross21 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Well looks like your my domr leader again lol anyway I dont mind your a cool guy and strong duelist so I cant wait to join the archfiend ha network sow e can duel
    Ashblaze
    Ashblaze

Male Posts : 49
    Speed Credits : 1100

Post by Ashblaze Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:45 am

lol always wondered y the sudden switch around
    CatGirl
    CatGirl

Female Posts : 762
    Speed Credits : 4303
    GMT : -8

Post by CatGirl Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 pm

NIce office. ^_^ You make a great Archfiend Red Dorm Leader.

We should definately duel sometime(s).
    xcross21
    xcross21

Male Posts : 416
    Speed Credits : 518

Post by xcross21 Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Yeah he will make a great leader if he doesnt we will tie him up and lock him in a closet LOL Im kidding
    The Detonator
    The Detonator

Male Posts : 1147
    Speed Credits : 850

Post by The Detonator Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:47 am

Lock me in a closet =[ thats not very nice
    i hope im not that bad o.o

--The Detonator--

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:00 am