Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

4 posters

For Those Curious About a Hero :P

Crescent
    Crescent
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 408
    Speed Credits : 742

For Those Curious About a Hero :P Empty For Those Curious About a Hero :P

Post by Crescent Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:03 am

While getting my academy up and running, a friend posted a "How To" for a Hero deck. It's long, but he is the best I've ever seen with a Hero deck. I figured I would post his work on here, with his permission of course lol So here it is Razz

Sup people! Stratos Here! The Master of Heroes has arrived to teach/explain how to make an EHero Deck thats *almost* as good as mine! YAY!

Monsters to use:
    Avian
    Sparkman
    Bubbleman
    Burstinatrix
    Clayman
    Heat
    Voltic
    Woodsman
    Stratos
    Ocean
    Bladedge
    Necroshade
    Wildheart
    Prisma
    Captain Gold (optional, but good none the less) (Optional, but HIGHLY recommended)
    Lady Heat (optional, but good none the less)
    knopse (optional, but good none the less)
    Neos (optional, but good none the less) (Note: this is E-Hero Neos I'm talking about, not Allius!)
    Poison Rose (optional, but not strongly recommend anyway)

Support Monsters to use:
    King of the Swamp (If you don't use this or at least SOME form of fuse.sub. monster, then just leave this post now)
    Wroughtweiler (optional, but good none the less)
    Card Trooper (optional, but good none the less)
    Field Commander Rahz (optional, but good none the less)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monsters that you SHOULD NOT USE:
    Maurading Captain
    Command Knight
    Giant Rat
    Lightsworns
    (IF you use these, then your not building EHeros, you gone for BIG CITY or Lil' City)
    Blackwings
    Elemental Hero Neos Allius (UNLESS Your going for the Neo-Spacian build, then he's okay)*
    Hero Kid
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spell cards you should use:
    Polymerization
    Miracle Fusion
    Future Fusion
    Monster Reincarnation (optional, but good none the less)
    Skyscraper
    Skyscraper 2 - Hero City (optional, but good none the less)(STRONGLY RECOMMENDED though)
    E-Emergency Call (recommend use at 3, but in some builds using only 2 works fine)
    Reinforcements of the Army (optional, but good none the less) (really only use if you run 2 E's.)
    Fifth Hope
    Hero's Bond (optional, but good none the less)
    R - Righteous Justice (optional, but good none the less)(Only use this if you don't have acess to Stratos)
    Fusion Gate (optional, but good none the less)
    Super Polymerization (optional, but good none the less)
    Rose Bud (Only use if your using poison rose)
    Staples (EX: Mystical Space Typhoon, Heavy Storm, Lightning Vortex)

Spell Cards you SHOULD NOT use:
    O - Oversoul (Only really good in Neos Spacian builds to revive allius and Neos)
    H - Heated Heart
    HERO FLASH! (Only use this in a NEO-SPACE deck that revolves around this card)
    Fake Hero (Neo Spacian support, useless in a regular build)
    Hero Mask (UNLESS you can't get a prisma, then feel free to use this)
    Revoke Fusion (don't get me started on how pointless this stupid card is...)
    Instant Fusion
    Burst Return
    Bubble Illusion
    Bubble Shuffle
    Spark Blaster
    Cycylone Boomerang
    Feather Shot
    Hero Heart

Trap Cards you should use:**
    Call of the Haunted
    Solemn Judgment
    Mirror Force
    DNA Transplant (use this to change attributes of your monsters to more easily summon AZ, Gaia, Great Tornado and the Shining)
    Hero Signal (I strongly don't recommend this card, but some builds have managed to use it at the right times, so I'll leave this one up to you guys)
    Hero Blast! (optional, but good none the less)
    Hero Spirit (optional, but good none the less)
    Hero Barrier (optional, but good none the less)(Only use this if you don't own Negate Attack or Mirror Force or Threatening Roar, if you have those, use them instead)
    Staples (EX: Bottomless, Torrential Tribute, Royal Oppression)

Trap Cards you SHOULD NOT use:
    Kid Guard
    Clay Charge
    Terra Firma Gravity
    Edge Hammer
    Feather Wind
    Elemental Recharge
    Change of Hero - Reflector Ray
    Mirror Gate
    Hero Counterattack
    Miracle Kids

Recommended Fusion Monsters: (In order of importance)
    Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman (Deck's Ace)
    Elemental Hero Gaia (Takes care of "Problem" Monsters, easy to summon)
    Elemental Hero Absolute Zero (Beatstick, wipes the field when he leaves the field)
    Elemental Hero Plasma Vice (Takes care of heavy attackers, pierces)
    Elemental Hero Electrum (restores your removed from play zone to 0, beatstick)
    Elemental Hero Tempest (protects your monsters from battle destruction)
    Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (smaller beatstick)
    Elemental Hero Terra Firma (Heavy Hitter, some consider it an Ace)
    Elemental Hero WIldedge (stops swarming)
    Elemental Hero DarkBright (pierces, removes 1 "problem" monster, combo with prisma)***
    Elemental Hero Wild Wingman (Clears backrow, excellent early game wall)***
    Elemental Hero Steam Healer (restores life points)
    Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster (Attacks directly and acts as a wall)
    Other good fusion monster options: (in no particular order)
    Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman (gets rid of one "problem" monster, replaces with a weaker one)
    Elemental Hero Thunder Giant (weaker version of plasma vice's second effect basically)
    Elemenal Hero Shining Pheonix Enforcer (can't be destoryed by battle, heavy beatstick)
    Elemental Hero Mudballman (E Hero deck's best wall, and even has a decent ATK)

Fusions to avoid:
    Elemental Hero Marineer
    Elemental Hero Pheonix Enforcer
    Neos Fusions (Remember, this is NOT a Neos Deck! > )
    Evil Hero Fusions (This is not an Evil Hero deck either!)

Hope this helps ya'll when you consider building an E-Hero deck!
    *: Neos Allius can be considered when E-Hero the Shining is released, as he requires light monsters to fusion summon him. Even then, only run 1 of him at that.

**: The E-Hero Fusions really take the place of the common traps and some spells with their powerfull abilities. I STRONGLY suggest keeping a low number of traps, in favor of using more fusion spells and at least 2 of the mentioned usable field spells. (I have included next to the recommended fusions their functions.)(EX: Plasma Vice, if used properly, does the job that a trap hole or even bottomless does in other decks)

***: Fusion combos:
    DarkBright: the prisma combo is to reveal darkbright, send Necroshade to the grave, then use necroshade next turn to summon bladedge or Neos from your hand easily, if prisma was already on the field, then this turn you get a free LV. 7-8 Hero!
    Wild Wingman: Mostly used to clean your opponents backrow of possible bottomless, mirror force, etc., but early on in the game his overlooked 2300 DEF can really come in handy as an easy to summon defensive wall.

Remember, this is his opinion. It's not necessarily true, but all of it is pretty accurate to the truth Razz Hope his knowledge helps you with this sometimes difficult deck to create Razz
    Aludra
    Aludra

Female Posts : 356
    Speed Credits : 3991

For Those Curious About a Hero :P Empty Re: For Those Curious About a Hero :P

Post by Aludra Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:48 am

Actually I Love to see neos alius in e-hero deck, by using gemini spark to him
    and zero as a main target fusion Very Happy,
    also polymerization is just suck Razz, I suggest to use revoke fusion for at least giving +1 after -2 because polymerization
    E-Hero_Stratos
    E-Hero_Stratos

Male Posts : 5
    Speed Credits : 500

Post by E-Hero_Stratos Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:34 am

Aludra, your partially correct. Neos Allius runs very well in some builds. BUT NOT MOST. I've played many people who have made a hero deck to try and beat mine (Yes, some suceeded but not most) and most of the decks using allius failed, as due to his 1900 ATK, they would "over use" him you might say. When shining comes out in TCG, It might actually be worth running ONE allius to help summon him easier, then usually relying on Cap. Gold or Sparkman and Voltic. Until then however, if your going for the standard hero build, I recommend avoiding him.

As for Revoke Fusion, Bleagh.....Here I must disagree. If you look at it, This card is a stupified version of Fake Hero. they do the same thing, only Fake Hero is less costly. And Polymerization may be old, but with King of Swamps and EHero Woodsman, using AT LEAST 2 is a must. It speeds up the deck 10-fold, and helps (at least me) summon between 2-3 powerfull fusions in a single turn, if you get a good enough hand.

I thank you for your advice on this as it DOES work for some builds. My guide here though was pretty much intended for a good start, and just for a general build.

My final words: Just because a card is "old" doesen't mean it can't still have millions of combos in a modern deck. I mean just look at Royal Decree and Solemn Judgment. Those cards are popular and ancient. With Duelist Revolution many will gladly re-use polymerization for pyschics and Dragons with Ulitmate Psychiker and Drago-Knight Equiste.
    Face it, Polymerization rules!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

Post by DanceJonDance Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 am

look who decided to show up in TDA yet another former school person xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:17 am