Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

5 posters

KCTAU's Summer 2010 World Cup in Turbo Duel Academy

DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Male Posts : 1160
    Speed Credits : 3876

KCTAU's Summer 2010 World Cup in Turbo Duel Academy	 Empty KCTAU's Summer 2010 World Cup in Turbo Duel Academy

Post by DanceJonDance Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:40 am

The Following is the official post in KCTAU which can be found by clicking here.

Hello KCTAU members especially those in academies,

I welcome you to our first quarterly KCTAU World Cup Tournament!
    KCTAU's Summer 2010 World Cup in Turbo Duel Academy	 11hexjr

For those of you unfamiliar with this tournament allow me to give a brief explanation. We will be emulating a tournament which resembles with FIFA World Cup, but instead of soccer matches we will be dueling. The tournament will include two stages which are group stage and knock off stage. In the group stage every player must duel each other four times in a row and the two duelists per group with the most points at the end of every group's matches will advance to the second stage. The second stage will bea a sixteen man traditional knock off tournament where the rules will be like any Yu-Gi-Oh tournament and it will require your deck and skills to win.

The very first KCTAU World Cup Tournament (Summer 2010) will be hosted in Turbo Duel Academy, however this will not be the case in three months for the Fall 2010 Tournament where another academy will host the event. Every academy is welcome to join this quarterly event, and will send a specific amount of representatives to the academy which is hosting that season's world cup. However, unlike other tournaments this won't be like wars where you get to send your top players to represent your academy. In order to participate in this tournament academies must hold qualifier tournaments to ensure that everyone has a chance at joining this one-of-a-kind event. The duelists who top that tournament will earn the right to represent their academy in the World Cup where they may also represent a country that they are from or have some sort of link to.

This summer we have three academies on board for this event: TDA, YKJ, and SDA.

Due to a recent unfortunate and malicious act by an unknown entity YKJ has found itself with a deleted forum, and their participation in this tournament is uncertain. The malicious threat is still at large and TDA has also been targetted. We wish all academies the best wishes when it comes to these malicious threats and we hope we can continue to have fun without any further attempts by spinless people to harm our forums.

We are hoping to get four academies involved and I've talked to DGA, SDAV2, and TWA. DGA showed great interest, SDAV2 is waiting member approval, and TWA showed lack of interest. I must ask all academy leaders to join the following network in order to further dicuss how this tournament will play out, as well as leaders of academies mentioned above if they wish to be added to the four academies that will participate this summer. The network is KCTAU WC 1//No Password

I will only be having four academies participate this season because it's the first time we host this and we want to see how things work out and these academies showed interest before anyone else which is why I've granted them participation in the tournament.

I hope everyone understands what this tournament is all about, but if there are any further questions don't hesitate to PM me or reply to this thread. I have talked to the administration towards getting a moderator position so that I may edit this post regularly so ask away now and later it shouldn't be cluttered.

This post will serve to keep track of every invovled academy's progress and we are currently in the qualifying stage. I'd like to ask all academy leaders to post here the members who have signed up for your qualifier tournaments, and the results of said tournaments as well as the rewards each individual academy is willing to give to the people who perform well in this tournament.

::Qualifying Stage (In own academies)::
    Turbo Duel Academy
    Spoiler:
    Synchro Duel Academy
    Spoiler:
    Yukajo
    Spoiler:

::Group Stage (in TDA)::
    Spoiler:

::Knock-off Stage (in TDA)::
    Spoiler:

::Rewards::
    Turbo Duel Academy
    Spoiler:
    Synchro Duel Academy
    Spoiler:
    Yukajo
    Spoiler:

::Emblem of Participation::
    SDA and TDA both have added the official emblem of participation the the forums. We would like for every participating academy to display this emblem somewhere on the index of their forum

Spoiler:

Code:
    In order to install the widget size a widget must be created and the following code be pasted:
    [IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/xxgmf.png[/IMG]
    A widget can be created in AP>Modules>Widgets

In order to install the generalities size paste the following code in generalities:
    [center][IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/250qyvk.png[/IMG][/center]

Generalities is accessed in AP>Display>Generalities
    firefsp
    firefsp

Male Posts : 207
    Speed Credits : 906

KCTAU's Summer 2010 World Cup in Turbo Duel Academy	 Empty Re: KCTAU's Summer 2010 World Cup in Turbo Duel Academy

Post by firefsp Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:27 am

hoo, so anyone who keep winnin' got freaking rich.. Razz

how do we select TDA members qualified for the world cup?
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

KCTAU's Summer 2010 World Cup in Turbo Duel Academy	 Empty Re: KCTAU's Summer 2010 World Cup in Turbo Duel Academy

Post by DanceJonDance Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:42 am

The tournament you signed up for will be a 32 person tourney. The top 8 or maybe 12 of that tourney will qualify for the world cup.
    kyosuke kiryu
    kyosuke kiryu

Male Posts : 62
    Speed Credits : 1728

Post by kyosuke kiryu Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:13 pm

KCTAU got hacked -.-
    overd0se.KayKay
    overd0se.KayKay

Male Posts : 200
    Speed Credits : 2611

Post by overd0se.KayKay Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:20 am

Hmm Forumotion is very unsave xD.
    DanceJonDance
    DanceJonDance

Post by DanceJonDance Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 am

It'll be back guys don't worry.

@Overdoze
    I don't think it's forumotion that's unsafe. It's KC that's unsafe since the guy is getting the passwords through KC and not forumotion.
    GranRayCero
    GranRayCero

Male Posts : 30
    Speed Credits : 133

Post by GranRayCero Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 pm

KCTAU looks kinda dead to me o.o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:55 am