Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

5 posters

Hebi's Graphics

Hebi
    Hebi

Male Posts : 55
    Speed Credits : 231

Hebi's Graphics Empty Hebi's Graphics

Post by Hebi Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:25 am

I'm an uber noob new to photoshop and graphics.

Here are some works of mine. Any comments on any of my works are welcome. ^^

Gallery:

A Gaara Sig Enjoy

Hebi's Graphics Ww0qo3

Luffy

Hebi's Graphics Wuqdud

Updated September 15th.
    YiYi
    YiYi

Male Posts : 60
    Speed Credits : 10

Hebi's Graphics Empty Re: Hebi's Graphics

Post by YiYi Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Good lighting with the Garaa Sig however the Luffy one looks rather dark. Also I like the style of your signatures, though it is introductory applications of Photoshop you use it well and it gives you a distinct style. Keep working and try new styles ^_^
    Yuri Bakura
    Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 707
    Speed Credits : 2687

Post by Yuri Bakura Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:38 pm

not really good, you should rub some useless part of the brush, like the breeze brush at gaara face. Rub it until it look like the brush at his back. same thing go to luffy. But overall, it is nice ^^ Keep it up
    Shadow
    Shadow

Male Posts : 29
    Speed Credits : 201

Post by Shadow Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:09 am

hmm i kno that brush u should erase some parts on gaara's face and 2nd one.....i jus hate white borders Smile but same thing erase on his face
    Hebi
    Hebi

Male Posts : 55
    Speed Credits : 231

Post by Hebi Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:35 am

What's wrong with a bit of brush over the face? =S

PS: This is a couple of sigs I just made like literally I am new to Photoshop, never done graphics b4 in my life. So this, directing at those who are comparing my work with your own which captivates your years of experience with sig making and commenting that My work is not really good from your standard point, please refrain. For I don't need to know my work is not that good, you can tell me how to improve, but mindless comments such as: "your work is not really good is not needed.: thank you. Also I personally don't think you deserve the praise you garner. (yes directed at you Yuri, This is not the first time you post that other people's stuff is not good) . If you do want to comment and HELP others improve, construct your criticisms or don't do it at all simple as that.

If you don't agree with what I said don't bother replying to my comment and just stay away from my posts.

Much appreciated.

EDIT: If you are gonna ban me cuz I don't appreciate your criticisms, do it, just gimme a headsup.

Peace
    YiYi
    YiYi

Male Posts : 60
    Speed Credits : 10

Post by YiYi Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 am

I side with Hebi on this argument, certainly Yuri your art definitely has its merits, but using words and phrases such as "not very good" or "useless" doesn't really help new artists at all. Constructive criticisms are always welcome however blatant and disrespectful comments are not. I have considered that this may be an English proficiency type of mistake but you can't mix up "good" with "bad". So in the future please consider your diction before commenting as it could touch a nerve.

~YiYi
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

Post by BERKAY Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 pm

First: Border is chick so much. Be sure you use black Stroke at 1 px. 6/10
    Second: Background is simple. I guees I got what they said for my backgrounds. Use always black Stroke. If it doesn't match, don't change its colour, just don't use Stroke for that time. 6/10

By the way, delete Winter Breeze Brush's parts that frton of render with low strength Eraser.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:38 pm