Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

3 posters

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd!

FelixTheTwilight
    FelixTheTwilight

Male Posts : 11
    Speed Credits : 83

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! Empty You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd!

Post by FelixTheTwilight Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:51 am

Greetings, Guest .

How are you? I hope you're doing great!

Well.. in this thered you'll see the tactics of EVERY stunnish deck.

Well it's an intreesting stuff and fun to play with, also it's.. you know what? let's get into it shall we loves? <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

First things first..

Question: What is exacly a Stun Deck ?

Answer: A Deck that build it self once you decide some cards. A stun Deck makes the opponent moves are nothing. such as negating the summon for an examble. or destroying the opponent's monsters.

Question: How many Monsters/Spells/Traps should be in that deck?

Answer: Maximum is Fourty-two. [42]. The better is Fourty [40] for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since we know what a Stun deck is we should get into the MAIN CARDS of every stun deck, shall we?

Some main cards are:

A-> Beast King Barbaros.
    You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! BeastKingBarbarosJUMP-EN-UR-LE

You can Normal Summon or Set this card without Tributing. If you do, its original ATK becomes 1900. You can Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. When you do, destroy all cards your opponent controls.

It's all About it's powerful Attack points and it's effect. Very good card seriously..

B->
    You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! SkillDrainGLD1-EN-C-LE

Pay 1000 Life Points. The effects of all face-up Effect Monsters are negated.

STUN THEIR ANNOYING EFFECTS NOW! This where Honest and Barbaros and others time to hit when this card is released.

C-> Some cards that brings monsters into your hand. Exambles..

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! ReinforcementoftheArmyGLD1-EN-GUR-LE

Add 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! SanganGLD2-EN-GUR-LE

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck to your hand.

D-> A Quick Card that destroys cards on the field or replace the monster itself. exambles..

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! GeminiSparkSOVR-EN-C-UE

Tribute 1 face-up Level 4 Gemini Monster you control and select 1 card on the field. Destroy the selected card and draw 1 card.

A Quick Super useful card. it's like getting rid of a card that your opponent used to destroy that Gemini Destroying an another one with a FREE draw! Examble.. He have a Face-Down Bottomless and He active a Mirror Force. Chain Gemini Spark to Mirror Force, Tribute it then Boom his Face-Down that we consider it as Bottomless Trap Hole. then draw a Card! See? FTW.

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! IcarusAttackDR04-EN-SR-UE

Tribute 1 Winged Beast-Type monster. Destroy 2 cards on the field.

Same as Gemini Spark's Examble with Different stuffies.

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! Swallow%27sNestRGBT-EN-SR-1E

Tribute 1 face-up Winged Beast-Type monster you control to Special Summon 1 Winged Beast-Type monster from the Deck with the same Level as the Tributed monster.

Same as Gemini Spark's Things with different Stuffs.

E-> Solemn Warning!!!!!!!!

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! SolemnWarningDREV-EN-UR-1E

Pay 2000 Life Points. Negate the Summon of a monster OR the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy that card.

Don't Ever Miss that card. >_> it's Solemn Judgment #2 with more useful. This card is SUPER Stunnish.

F-> Royal Opp. ( If the deck ofcourse doesn't contains that much of Special Summons. )

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! RoyalOppressionCP08-EN-C-UE

Pay 800 Life Points to negate a Special Summon of a monster and/or the effect of a card that Special Summons a monster and destroy it. Both you and your opponent can use this effect as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

Your opponent's Special Summons are NOTHING! You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! 319870

G-> Seven Tools of the Bandit.

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! SevenToolsoftheBandit5DS1-EN-C-1E

Pay 1000 Life Points. Negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it.

You've GOT to have this card into your deck, it's really very awesome. Negating some annoying trap cards such as Torrential Tribute, Mirror Force a SOLEMN WARNING. a SOLEMN JUDGMENT. don't miss it, it is a Stunnish card after all. <3

H-> Book Of Moon.

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! BookofMoonPGD-EN-R

Flip 1 face-up monster on the field into face-down Defense Position.

This card should be renamed to Asses Saver. xD It saves EVERYTHING! Flip your monster and dodge a Mirror Force, Flip a Tuner Monster so your opponent stun'd from Synchro-ing. Flip an Attacking Monster. Dodge a Bottomless Trap Hole. I mean comeon! it's So obvious! xD

I-> Doomcaliber Knight

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! DoomcaliberKnightSJCS-EN-UR-LE

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When an Effect Monster's effect is activated, you must Tribute this card. Negate that effect's activation and destroy the monster.

J-> Thunder King Rai-Oh

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! ThunderKingRai-OhYG02-EN-ScR-LE

Neither player can add cards from their Deck to their hand except by drawing them. You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to negate the Special Summon of 1 of your opponent monsters, and destroy it.

These two peeps are for Negating Special Summon/Effects. Specially Rai-Oh it's Light and VERY Good with Honest. Also it negates Sangan and other stuffs like it and Negate a Special Summon.. wow.. xD Also for a Doomcaliber haunting of Effect Monsters. You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! 319870

~~~~~~~~~~~

Basicly as you can see with those cards, are Negating, Wasting a card of an opponent, or so or a Strong Monsters. The plan is actually making the opponent lost. ANY card he'd use it'll get Negated/Destroyed in no time. and specially thing of this deck is like it has an infnite Backrow. in the first turn like 4-3 Backrows. unless the shuffler is gay.

People think that there is two such things like this decks, while I find out more and more. the two decks people think that there is two things like that deck are..

A-> The Light Beat/City of Justice.

Here is one of mine..

Decklist: 42 Cards.

Monster Cards:

2x Beast King Barbaros.
    3x Elemental Hero - Neos Alius.
    3x Crusader of Endymion.
    2x Honest.
    1x Elemental Hero - Stratos.
    2x Cyber Dragon.
    2x Thunder King Rai-Oh.

Spell Cards:
    1x Reinforcement of the Army.
    3x Pot of Duality.
    1x MST.
    3x Gemini Spark.
    3x Book of Moon.
    1x Dark hole.
    1x Monster Reborn.

Trap Cards:
    1x Royal Oppression.
    1x Torrential Tribute.
    3x Solemn Warning.
    1x Mirror Force.
    2x Compulsory Evauation Device.
    2x Hero Blast.
    2x Bottoless Trap Hole.
    2x Skill Drain.

Extra Deck:
    2x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon.

Monster Cards:
    2x D.D. Warrior Lady.
    2x Lefendary Jujistu Master.

Spell Cards:
    1x Giant Trunade.
    1x MST.
    2x Dimensional Fissure.
    2x Smashing Ground.

Trap Cards:
    2x Dimensional Prison.
    3x Seven Tools of the Bandit.

{I use the side on this deck ALOT. even if I do not play a Match. But it's fun to change stunnish cards You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! 319870}

B-> Twilight Stun.

Monster Cards:

2x Chaos Sorcerer.
    3x Doomcaliber Knight.
    3x Thunder King Rai-Oh.
    2x Cyber Dragon.
    2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer.
    2x Banisher.
    2x D.D. Warrior Lady.
    1x Gorz.
    1x Morphing Jar.

Spell Cards:

1x Shrink.
    3x Pot of Duality.
    1x Dark Hole.
    1x Monster Reborn.
    3x Book of Moon.
    2x MST.

Trap Cards:

2x Solemn Warning.
    1x Mirror Force.
    1x Torrential Tribute.
    2x Complosury Device.
    2x Bottomless Trap Hole.
    1x Starlight Road.
    2x Dimensional Prison.
    1x Royal Opp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see that in these two little Decks that everyone think that they are only these stunnish decks only. but as you can see that there is a part of Strong Negating Monsters, use so many stunnish backrow. Specially the Solemn Warning Card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my search wide on these stunnish decks I've find many decks that they are like them. stunnish and so strong. here is one of my find out stunnish decks..:

A-> My Blackwing Format.

Monster Cards:

2x Beast King Barbaros.
    3x Blackwing - Sirocco The Dawn.
    2x Blackwing - Kalut The Moon Shadow.
    2x Blackwing - Bora the Spear.
    1x Blackwing - Elphin The Raven.
    2x Blackwing - Shura The Blue Flame.
    3x Blackwing - Vayu The Emblem of Honor.

Spell Cards:

3x Book of Moon.
    2x Swallow's Nest.
    3x Pot of Duality.
    1x MST.
    1x Monster Reborn.
    1x Dark Hole.
    1x Black Whirlwind.

Trap Cards:

3x Icarus Attack.
    2x Solemn Warning.
    1x Royal Opperssion.
    2x Skill Drain.
    1x Mirror Force.
    1x Torrentional Tribute.
    3x Seven Tools of the Bandit.
    2x Bottomless Trap Hole.

Side Deck:

Monster Cards:

1x Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow.
    1x Blackwing - Shura The Blue Flame
    2x Effect Vailer.

Spell Cards:

1x Cards For Black Feathers.
    1x Swallow's Nest.

Trap Cards:

2x Complusory Evaucation Device.
    1x Royal Opp.

As you can see it's SO CLOSE of the main ones. but the monsters are different. such as Cyber Dragon it's instead of the Blackwing - Sirocco The Dawn, Icarus Attack AND Swallow's Nest instead of the Gemini Spark AND Hero Blast, Black Whirlwind instead of RoTA and Sangan, Blackwing - Kalut The Shadow instead of Honest. it always work like this.

See? easy to build Stunnish Decks. Plus they're FUN to play with.

If you want to see some actions about Light Beat/Justice Deck then here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ObkL-BSco

I hope you like this Little Article. I was bored and wrote it so anything wrong please don't be so rude. <3

Thanks everyone! Ciao!

Lucci
    Lucci

Male Posts : 437
    Speed Credits : 1272

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! Empty Re: You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd!

Post by Lucci Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:50 am

Hey, another in-depth article! And I like how you brought up one of the decks that slowly becoming more and more popular!
    Tyann
    Tyann

Male Posts : 458
    Speed Credits : 1835
    GMT : +9

You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd! Empty Re: You can't move? why? D: 'Cause you've got a S'd!

Post by Tyann Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:31 am

Hey, in your blackwings format, i would add 1 ~ 2 good card, its Deck Devastating Virus.. i think it will good for another combo since all blackwings monster are Dark.
    i will copy ur deck, xD since iam so bad for making Stun Deck >.<
    Its good information from u as usual.. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:13 am