Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+2
Tyann
jenoh tutabi
6 posters

kcvds vs yugioh online 3(duel accelerator)

jenoh tutabi
    jenoh tutabi

Male Posts : 15
    Speed Credits : 3

kcvds vs yugioh online 3(duel accelerator) Empty kcvds vs yugioh online 3(duel accelerator)

Post by jenoh tutabi Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:48 pm

i have a problem...im between kcvds and yugioh online 3....kcvds has by far more cards and is for free but yugioh online has incredible graphics and its automatic....but u have to pay a lot of money to make ur deck exactly like u want it!and if u want more than 1 deck u have to spend a whole fortune to purchase booster packs.... Question Question Question Question
    Tyann
    Tyann

Male Posts : 458
    Speed Credits : 1835
    GMT : +9

kcvds vs yugioh online 3(duel accelerator) Empty Re: kcvds vs yugioh online 3(duel accelerator)

Post by Tyann Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Play Kcvds then Wink
    Choose a game which cannot make you a poor. Cus proverty can make you live without a game again Very Happy
    Lucci
    Lucci

Male Posts : 437
    Speed Credits : 1272

kcvds vs yugioh online 3(duel accelerator) Empty Re: kcvds vs yugioh online 3(duel accelerator)

Post by Lucci Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:07 pm

KCVDS is for all of us paupers and peasants who cant really pay for Yugioh online Duel Accelerator (It costs waaayy to much to make a good deck Sad) It's really up to you, though most of us duel with KCVDS here, who knows! Maybe there are academies out there who play using Duel Accelerator?
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

Post by BERKAY Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Topic moved to General Talk. well I saw Duel Accelerator 3 also but KCVDS is free and I think you can learn more things because of KCVDS is not automatic. Because in DA3, you play card and follow what game what from you. But in KCVDS you have to do everything yourself-so you have to know rulings very well. I mean KCVDS teach you rulings by force. xD
    tws1994
    tws1994

Male Posts : 228
    Speed Credits : 4567

Post by tws1994 Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:08 pm

kcvds is much more fun having more cards and its faster
    jenoh tutabi
    jenoh tutabi

Male Posts : 15
    Speed Credits : 3

Post by jenoh tutabi Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:12 pm

thnx all of u! really...kcvds is better...i spent a lot of money in DA3 and i dont want to do that anymore...so hERE i come KCVDS...thnx for stating ur opinions...on the other hand kcvds is a whole new experience for me...cause i was used to automatic yugioh games...but ur right...kcvds teaches u duel monsters more real than DA3...thnx guys<3
    Flameberga
    Flameberga

Male Posts : 272
    Speed Credits : 1284

Post by Flameberga Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:16 am

by having a manual one u learn to do it just as real life xD

and it's free, so yea I prefer KCVDS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:47 am