Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

Aludra's Testing Office

Aludra
    Aludra

Female Posts : 356
    Speed Credits : 3991

Aludra's Testing Office Empty Aludra's Testing Office

Post by Aludra Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:15 am

Welcome Guest To my Office,
    If you're new and havent given any ranks you can request a test from me or other testers at :

TDA Test
    no pass

or my ham on the left,
    and click and see our official testing format.

and need to takes a note, maybe I will makes some mistakes on purpose, thats your job to be aware of and remind me of my mistakes,
    also any winning or losing in a duel does not count in the result, even tough you're losing you still can reach top dorm and vice-versa as I'm testing you awareness and ruling more thatn winning condition

and never use this kind of deck in a test : OTK, FTK, Mill, Burn, Stall, and Instant win decks

You will get less point If you're using current meta such as BW, LS, QD dandy, GB, Sabers, etc

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 pm