Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+2
BERKAY
Tyann
6 posters

_ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_

Tyann
    Tyann

Male Posts : 458
    Speed Credits : 1835
    GMT : +9

_ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ Empty _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_

Post by Tyann Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:14 pm

GUSTO ARCHTYPE

I dont know if these set cards have been popular among all of you or not.. But there are no mistake for me to inform u about these cards (again).
    As we can see right now, The wind attribute monsters were so many contain with a powerfull effect, just like SD, The Trick, Miss Valley, Dragunity and the others. But its look like The founder of YGO, Mr Kazuki, still want to awaken theirs power with these new cards, though.
    Its very expert and fast with theirs draw power (i like draw so much^^). "Gusto" have been released in duel terminal raid of inverz! . Gusto itself is a word which adopted from an english word , "Gust" and very similar to wind or tornado. The effect of Gusto monsters were easy to be memorized in our mind cus they all have a simple effect and of course with amazing art works.

Caam, Serenity Of Gusto
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ 300px-Caam%2CSerenityofGustoDT10-JP-DSPR-DT
    Once per turn, you can select and return 2 "Gusto" monsters from your Graveyard to the Deck to draw 1 card.

Here is a sample of draw power for these meta. Another scrap Recycler for Gusto.

Gusto Egul
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ 300px-GustoEgulDT10-JP-DNPR-DT
    When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower non-Tuner "Gusto" monster from your Deck.

hmm, i think this is just like flying kamakiri in the other version

Gusto Gulldo

No picture yet

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower "Gusto" monster from your Deck.

Gusto Squirrel
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ 300px-GustoSquirrelDT11-JP-DRPR-DT
    When this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher "Gusto" monster from your deck.

This card just like fire ant ascator but with different target and triggering condition.. Its from Your Deck !!

Gusto Thunbolt
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ 300px-GustoThunboltDT10-JP-DNPR-DT
    If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 "Gusto" monster from your Graveyard at the end of the Battle Phase to select and Special Summon 1 WIND Psychic-Type monster with 1500 or less DEF from your Deck.

As u know, a part of Gusto monsters is a psychic monsters so i think we can manipulate it with psychic strategy too.

Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ 300px-Reeze%2CWhirlwindofGustoDT11-JP-DNPR-DT
    Once per turn, you can return 1 card from your hand to the bottom of the Deck to select 1 monster your opponent controls and 1 face-up "Gusto" monster you control. Switch control of the selected monsters.

huh, a creature swap or that psychic jumper effect? but its nice, though

Winda, Priestess of Gusto
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ Winda%2CPriestessofGustoDT10-JP-DNPR-DT
    When this card is destroyed by battle with an opponent's attacking monster and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Gusto" Tuner Monster from your deck.

an Inmato in gusto, xD

Windaar, Sage of Gusto
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ 300px-Windaar%2CSageofGustoDT10-JP-DRPR-DT
    When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can select and Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Gusto" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

Quick Syncro by this monster are allowed, xD

Then these is for theirs Syncro monster. If they are Gusto so there are should be another high monsters which can be used for complete theirs very strategy. And these 3 syncro monsters called Daigusto. i remember this "Dai" word in dragon ball series as a High Deities of its universe, xD

Daigusto Eguls
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ DaigustoEgulsDT10-JP-DUPR-DT
    1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Gusto" monsters
    Once per turn, during your End Phase, you can remove from play 1 WIND monster from your Graveyard to select and destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls.

Wohooo, another that rock monarch is coming but with an ignition effect !!

Daigusto Gulldos
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ 300px-DaigustoGulldosDT10-JP-DSPR-DT
    Once per turn, you can return 2 "Gusto" monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck to select and destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

Is it broken?

Daigusto Sphered
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ 300px-DaigustoSpheredDT11-JP-DSPR-DT
    When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can add 1 "Gusto" card from your Graveyard to the hand. Your opponent takes all Battle Damage you would take from battles involving "Gusto" monsters you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Is it Armored Wing for Gusto monsters?

And These is for theirs special support card just like the others meta deck.

Blessings for Gusto
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ 300px-BlessingsforGustoDT10-JP-DNPR-DT
    Select and return 2 "Gusto" monsters from your Graveyard to the Deck. Then, Special Summon 1 "Gusto" monster from your Graveyard.

Huh, a simple cost for summoning these monsters??

Contact with Gusto
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ 300px-ContactwithGustoDT10-JP-DRPR-DT
    Select and return 2 "Gusto" monsters from your Graveyard to the Deck. Then, destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Hey !! Its need 3 Ice Barrier with different name in your hand if u want to destroy 1 card or paying 1000 by telekinesis or send 3 cards from top deck with Ryko's flip effect, but with this card??? OMG, xD

Discuss then Very Happy
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

_ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ Empty Re: _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_

Post by BERKAY Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:53 pm

I don't like them. Only Daigusto Gulldos may be good. Others are nonsense. St least I can't see a combo for now. Also non-tuners of Synchro metarials must be Gusto. It's weird. I may prefer them for my Simorgh deck, nothing more. xD
    chris9999
    chris9999

Male Posts : 133
    Speed Credits : 498

Post by chris9999 Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 pm

they are design to control card advantage. With effect like this your graveyard is gonna get empty of monsters soon meaning no effect for you.
    Dunno maybe a strategy that fills your grave with monsters fast is the way to go plus i think synchro doesnt suit this deck
    Tyann
    Tyann

Male Posts : 458
    Speed Credits : 1835
    GMT : +9

Post by Tyann Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:18 pm

chris9999 wrote:they are design to control card advantage. With effect like this your graveyard is gonna get empty of monsters soon meaning no effect for you.
    Dunno maybe a strategy that fills your grave with monsters fast is the way to go plus i think synchro doesnt suit this deck

So GustoSworn is the another this variant strategy, xD. Its good to keep Gustos in your grave.
    By the way, what is Duel Terminal version? is it for OCG only or what? iam a little confuse scratch
    chris9999
    chris9999

Male Posts : 133
    Speed Credits : 498

Post by chris9999 Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:01 am

Gustosworn? scratch i dont know. i would go with ryko , magical merchant, card trooper, raigeki break and lightning vortex maybe hand destruction
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Post by BERKAY Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Tyann wrote:So GustoSworn is the another this variant strategy, xD. Its good to keep Gustos in your grave.
    We all try a ~sworn deck firstly for all new cards. xD

Tyann wrote:By the way, what is Duel Terminal version? is it for OCG only or what? iam a little confuse scratch

Here is a duel terminal:
    _ Gusto, Another Wind Metas_ DuelTerminal

It's basicly a duel arena or duel disk, like in anime. As I know you can duel with computer with one of system decks or you create your own deck from OCG card lists.. Of course you can use only cards that machine provided to duelists. Isn't it same and boring? It costs you 100 Yen per play in Japan, $1 per play in the United States and 50 pesos per play in México. You also have to pay for this similiar KCVDS Razz

Of course not!!! I said they are like duel disks. They can scan cards which you placed on its duel disk (You can see that duel disk easily in the picture). I'm not kidding. It's a machine that reads which card you placed! Here is the prove.
    Lavi
    Lavi

Male Posts : 143
    Speed Credits : 409

Post by Lavi Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm so proud to see stuff like these.
    Very Happy
    It's really amazing!
    e^ipi+1=0
    e^ipi+1=0

Male Posts : 64
    Speed Credits : 93
    GMT : +7

Post by e^ipi+1=0 Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:00 am

Calm:
    probably one among the best level 4 psychic monster, though, it by itself don't have enough support except for mind master abuse.
    Art 9/10 if pettan.
    3/10 if trap.
    and Litterally INFINITE cycle for exodia possible though....

Egul:
    A battle searching doesn't always work, unless it have another effect like X-Saber battle searcher(i forget the name)
    We Need Darksoul

Guilda and Squirrel:
    Missing the timing issue,Squirrel is even worse :/

Reeze:
    If only he isn't a level 5 monster, it'll be great since psychic need some card in the deck...

Winda:
    MOE!!!, but still, it needs to be abusable via Telekinetic Power Well

Daigusto Eaguls:
    it's not ignition, it's trigger btw. do you really wait until end phase to destroy ryko?

Contact with gusto
    Lul i probably saw it's ruled not to targeting, so yeah it'll be awesome if it goes that way.

Fiend comedian any1?

I guess, i'll wait until extreme victory.

@Berkay:
    nope, you won't even care to build Macro-Sworn or Gladiator Beast-Sworn
    Harper7000
    Harper7000

Male Posts : 21
    Speed Credits : 4

Post by Harper7000 Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:11 pm

o_O dude, some of these looks just like the charmers
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Post by BERKAY Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Yes. Even their arts not original. Totally weak for me. :S
    e^ipi+1=0
    e^ipi+1=0

Male Posts : 64
    Speed Credits : 93
    GMT : +7

Post by e^ipi+1=0 Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:07 pm

A new psychic type monster coming out from extreme victory is what we gonna call love <3
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Post by BERKAY Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:27 pm

But this one totally sucks. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:43 am