Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

2 posters

Pancik ´s Ultimate Test

Pancik
    Pancik

Male Posts : 4
    Speed Credits : 0

Pancik ´s Ultimate Test Empty Pancik ´s Ultimate Test

Post by Pancik Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 am

Central Europe Time ( i am not sure how it is called(
    i will be ready any time ;DD
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

Pancik ´s Ultimate Test Empty Re: Pancik ´s Ultimate Test

Post by BERKAY Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:16 am

I'll test you. My Hamachi network is BERKAY Testing, its password is TDA.
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

Post by BERKAY Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 pm

First duel was his favor 2-0. First duel was my favor as 2-1. I used Dark Simorgh feat. Debris deck which need lock field and allow me see how you use your graveyard. How ever I couldn't drive correct cards most of time. He used his own Gypsy Garden.

Second duel was my favor 1-0. I used a Morphtronic deck which allows me be fast with Boomboxen and equip on it. He used his Morphtronic deck which seemed me wrong.

1. Outcome: (How well you can overcome the tester decks). [4/5 Marks]
    - Your deck were intersting. You have done very well duels. I give 3/3 Marks.
    - You were a little bad in this duel. I couldn't keep Power Tool Dragon this long. You should choose better deck to better duel. It's 1/2 Marks.

2. Awareness: (The ability to understand the field, hand and Graveyard). [10/10 Marks]
    - You are very good. I don't have anything to say. I give 10/10 Marks.

3. Knowledge of Rules: (Your understanding of both complicated and basic rulings of gameplay and how game mechanics work). [10/10 Marks]
    - As well as your Awaraness comments, you are very good. It's 10/10 Marks again.

4. Playstyle: (Using the appropriate field techniques and Deck techniques with the type of Deck you have built). [5/5 Marks]
    - Perfect! It's 5/5 Marks.

5. Deck Build: (Your style and build of your Deck in comparison to the combos your Deck possesses). [13/15 Marks]
    - There were some mistakes for Morphtronic deck. I say this as a Morphtronic Master. It's 13/15 Marks.

6. Using your Deck: (Your way of using the cards you are dealt). [13/15 Marks]
    - Nothing again. It's 13/15 Marks.

According Rank Legend 2, you have 55 Marks and since you wanted to choose to be Signer, you are welcomed to Stardust Blue Dorm as 2/3 rank. You can open your own dorm room there. Good luck and have fun in TDA. Have a good days and stay away from spam. Topic locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:35 am