Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turbo Duel Academy

Welcome to our academy, this academy offers what you'll see in other academies, and MANY things that you won't see anywhere else. Come and join the fun.

Turbo Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Are you new?Post an Intro!
Portal updated on: October 5th, 2010
TDA's Bounty Hunter's Lounge: Week 13 Bounties!

+3
NoobSlayer13
BERKAY
Lunchbox
7 posters

I need some tips =]

Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Male Posts : 220
    Speed Credits : 2096

I need some tips =] Empty I need some tips =]

Post by Lunchbox Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Hello again, it has been a while. I hope all of you had a heart warming Christmas. I know I did.

Anyway,

I really want to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh in real life. I want to make a Blackwing deck and just poop on kids. But there is one little problem...I don't have the cards to make a Blackwing deck at the moment. So I was wondering how and where do you guys buy cards online? Is it sketchy? And what tips could you guys give me?

Thanks a lot!

- Lunchbox
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

Male Posts : 1134
    Speed Credits : 2933
    GMT : +2

I need some tips =] Empty Re: I need some tips =]

Post by BERKAY Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:29 pm

I don't have any idea. There is a Turkish forum and all of members play real cards. I know if I want to but cards, I can visit there.

Anyway... I think there may be a site to buy cards. Just search in Google and tell us what you found. I can help you later. Sorry for my weakness about this. Neutral
    NoobSlayer13
    NoobSlayer13

Male Posts : 43
    Speed Credits : 1

Post by NoobSlayer13 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:36 pm

i heard that ebay sells cards but i dont play real life yugioh so i dont know how garande it is.... also a good tip for bw deck is the "key card" black whirlwind from spells and from monsters it depends what kind of bw deck you need but i know some very good monsters and stamples like shura,the blue flame,kalut and gale....i hope i helped a bit Smile
    Spoiler:
    vem123
    vem123

Male Posts : 415
    Speed Credits : 6014

Post by vem123 Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Ebay and Pojo sell singles. They are the best way to get cards. To get most of the blackwings find and buy a gold series 3 box. You will get most of the cards you need and you can buy the rest in singles.
    Game shops near your area may sell cards ? Where do you live?
    LightOfLife
    LightOfLife

Male Posts : 163
    Speed Credits : 419
    GMT : +1

Post by LightOfLife Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm

also u can search for trusted sellers in youtube, they sell all kinda of decks, make sure that u buying from trusted ppl ask for a proof video before u order anything Hope i helped!
    Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Post by Lunchbox Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 pm

NoobSlayer13 wrote:i heard that ebay sells cards but i dont play real life yugioh so i dont know how garande it is.... also a good tip for bw deck is the "key card" black whirlwind from spells and from monsters it depends what kind of bw deck you need but i know some very good monsters and stamples like shura,the blue flame,kalut and gale....i hope i helped a bit Smile
    Spoiler:

Haha thanks. I know how to make a Blackwing deck, its just like I said I don't have the cards right now haha Wink. And thanks everyone. And I will try pojo vem thanks. Also guys does Trollandtoads.com look like a legit website? Because I found some really nice cheap blackwings there ha.
    CatGirl
    CatGirl

Female Posts : 762
    Speed Credits : 4303
    GMT : -8

Post by CatGirl Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 am

I looked at the Sears website once and found tons of cards (boosters/tins/single cards). There may be some BWs that can help from there. I'm not sure about their prices cuze I haven't checked out what they're selling the singles for, but have a look. It's the only website I'm familiar with that has a bunch of YGO cards available. Smile

By the way, welcome home Lunchbox! ^_^

~ cat
    Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Post by Lunchbox Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Thanks CatGirl I'll look at that website. Have a nice day!

- Lunchbox
    chris9999
    chris9999

Male Posts : 133
    Speed Credits : 498

Post by chris9999 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 pm

HERE
    here i haven't buy from there so i don't know if its trusted but i figured i should let you know
    Lunchbox
    Lunchbox

Post by Lunchbox Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:05 am

Oh wow I forgot all about TCG, thanks Chris. I might just buy the cards on TCG. So far as I seen there the best so far.

- Lunchbox

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:33 pm